Republishits and Trumpshills, explain this shit

Republishits and Trumpshills, explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.cuntflaps.me/vjpzld.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Explain what? The way you have framed this thread just means you aren't interested

Trumptards will unironically defend this

Because Freedoom.

>Shills for Hill will unironically defend this

The state doesn't provide you with a "free" gun at the cost of tax payers' money. You still have to pay for your own gun.
The 2nd amendment is a right of ownership not a right in the sense that the Government should provide you with a service.
Is that so hard to understand? I understand it and I'm not even from the USA.

/thread
OP BTFO

/thread
OP keeps sucking dick

Fug

>that tyron gif related

Fucking kek, now that is what i call a fucking reaction gif

As a communist, both are great.

I'm unironically a #CruzMissile right now. I've always been a sort of "let it be" guy with this ISIL shit, but now I legitimately want to see the sand in Mosul glow.

We should launch crowdfunding for bombs.

His reactions are great.

>Having the right to another man's labour
Classic Muslim country promoting slavery.

what do I explain?
I know this seems crazy to Scandi's, but we pay barely any tax here. Not enough to support a full healthcare system. So we let the free market cover it in the form of insurance. That way, those people who need treatment pay for it and those who do not need treatment to not pay for it.

For the gun thing, would the Orlando massacre happen if someone else inside had a gun? Virginia Tech? How about on that island Brevik visited?

b-but that would put glass companies out of business

>that bloodied childs hand flipping a final bird

godspeed kid, wherever you are

>FSA """"moderate"""" rebels
>"ISIL shit"

Why are all Shillary supporters so ignorant?
a.cuntflaps.me/vjpzld.webm

he look so happy after he the boys head came off..

Must be a weird feeling to be him, I must admit I am curious about this type of happiness

>Shills for Hill will also unironically defend this

Not from America, but I'm not a moron like you so I'll put it simply.

Having guns to protect yourself against criminals or tyrants with guns is a good thing. If you do not want to, you aren't forced to but you should have the option.

People who do not want to pay for health care should not be forced to. You can't just tax everyone for something they don't believe in or want, that is not really fair is it?

People aren't taxed so other people can get free guns. So the comparison is pretty silly.

I live in a shit country where I have no right to defend myself against criminals who will use weapons regardless.

bad sentence construction and I skipped a word or two.

I will improve!
It won't happen again, I promise!

>For the gun thing, would the Orlando massacre happen if someone else inside had a gun? Virginia Tech? How about on that island Brevik visited?
You remember the shooting in Oregon at the college? Multiple people were carrying weapons that day, and did not act when the shooter was busy doing what shooters do. The "good guy with a gun" meme needs to be put to rest. Every single time, these shooters are stopped by the police, or themselves. Face it, you aren't going to get to live out your Die Hard fantasies.

Everyone will have DonaldCare.

>I live in a shit country where I have no right to defend myself against criminals who will use weapons regardless.
So what you are saying is, if you are being robbed at knifepoint, and you manage to beat your assailants ass, you are getting in trouble? I find that pretty hard to believe.

what good will it do to shoot somebody if the doc will just patch them up for free?

You'll be okay senpai

I understand you m8.

You have to buy your own gun.

but you do pay for the service, THROUGH TAXES

This is the most retarded strawman argument I've ever seen
>Mfw this is what liberals actually believe

You'd most likely be charged for assault.
If you used anything that could be considered a weapon, including things like keys, flashlight, etc. you could possibly be charged for attempted murder even though the other person is the criminal and you were just defending yourself.

Dude, that shit happens in America
Stop living in your own little bubble

>This fucking thread again, same picture and everything

Mods are awful here.

Yes and taxes are mandatory, not like the ownership of guns so the comparison is incorrect.

>that fat neckbeard sperging about his waifus in the beginning

>Dude, that shit happens in America
It does, but it isn't a common occurrence. It is VERY rare that someone gets in legal trouble for defending themselves. I would be willing to wager that it's the same in Oz land, even though he is trying to get us to believe that if you defend yourself, you're going to jail. It's simply not true.

>1 post by this ID

I honestly don't think America could handle free healthcare. I feel like it would fuck shit up so badly.

>Be law abiding citizen with ccw
>Someone starts shooting the place up
>Pull out your legally held handgun to stop it
>Police see you
>Get shot because they believe you to be the gunman

Wow, that would be a good idea.

Not everyone needs a gun, but if you want one then you deserve the right to own one. And everyone should have healthcare. That being said, everyone should work hard enough to afford it. Don't be a dirty nigger, OP.

Why isn't Al Gores 24k square foot home solar powered?

That's exactly my point.

Go fuck yourself, Muhammad. The 2nd Amendment doesn't mandate that everyone own a gun, it protects a person's natural right to own one. Obamacare mandates the purchase of insurance which is outright unconstitutional, and penalizes those who are not covered. It puts a monstrous burden on small businesses to provide insurance, and on the taxpayers to provide it for the lazy pieces of shit who don't work. It has nothing to do with actually providing health care, it has everything to do with making more people dependent on the nanny state.

Nicely done, bro.

>and on the taxpayers to provide it for the lazy pieces of shit who don't work.
You know that the taxpayer was already paying for healthcare for broke people, right?

probably a saudi, they're unironically autistic.

Everyone purchasing their own firearm won't financially fuck us. Everyone getting healthcare from the government would. 42% of this country doesn't fucking pay taxes. That's over 100 million people. If they won't pull their weight it would destroy us

who would pay once we all go on welfare and Hillary sends the rest of the jobs to China?

>Everyone purchasing their own firearm won't financially fuck us.

Yeah, in fact it helps your economy and keeps money moving which is a good thing.

CTR SHILLS HAVE SWITCHED THEIR PROXIES TO NORWAY

sage

Not Canada. I really do feel bad for Americans who can't afford to go to hospitals or get surgery when they need it.

Yes I do, but Obamacare didn't make the shit any more affordable, and in some cases it became more expensive, yet now suddenly everyone must have it or pay a fine. So what happens? People lose their coverage from their employers, or their insurance premiums went up so high that they cannot afford it now. We're sacked with a shitload more people suckling at the taxpayers teat. The law is a mess, if they actually wanted to help people get healthcare they would have done something to curb the outrageous cost that hospitals charge. More insurance doesn't do a damn thing, it's just like printing more money.

so pay them more so they can pay taxes

kys nigger

But you have the right to both. You also have to pay for both, much anything in life.

Republicans don't want to deny people healthcare, they just think the state shouldn't be the one paying for it.

Nothing to see here, bait

>Allowing people to purchase weapons will make us safer
>Forcing everyone to pay into centralized healthcare is a bad idea
Seems self explanatory to me

I always felt the encroachment of non freedom seeping through those PETA faggots at university

You're right, it's completely Ludacris

his argument is supported by the fact that China is always excluded from trade agreements revolving around less usage of chemicals/geen house gases/etc

holy shit trips of truth