So is this guy going to have any of his powerful ancient artifacts from the books or is he just going to be a guy with...

So is this guy going to have any of his powerful ancient artifacts from the books or is he just going to be a guy with a lot of ships?

Literally Gary Sue the character.

Amazing how he built that huge fleet of ships so fast with the vast lumber resources that can be found on the Iron Islands.

Nope he wont have any of it

Instead of the Dragon horn cersei and Qyburn are going to kill the dragons with really big ballista

Bravo Dabid

This is the first anyone had thought of trying to kill the dragons. Qyburn is so smart.

Gay barbarian asshole with a lot of ships.

They aren't going to elaborate anything about his ancient artifacts because that is going off into stupid nerd shit, and nobody who is in the now likes that stupid ass nerd shit.

What they have going on is working, there isn't any point in having his stupid lord of the rings things in the show.

Only thing I can see him having is like some kind of man-a-pult allowing his men to fling himself on top of one of Daenerys' dragons and kill it or the lady herself.

not until they have the zombie dragon reddit fight with the knights king. Dany is keeping one dragon, Euron's last feat of the show is going to be man-a-pulted onto a dragon and killing it but he is going to go down with it.

It is literally the only thing that can redeem this series.

Is anyone going to eat a dragon in this series? Is there any chance of a scene where an extra-big giant is snacking on a smallish dragon's roasted haunch?

Also, are there any good series or movies where dragons get cooked and eaten?

Nothing magical is in the show except the two main things- dragons and wights. Direwolves, warging, glass candles, Valyrian armor, 90% of prophecy, etc. If it's not critical to the plot it's cut.

>man-a-pulted onto a dragon and killing it

holy fuck please let this happen, the shitposting would never end

greyjoy's in the books are actually interesting. doomfist viking and witch captain with dragonbinding magic. Wonder if george wants to keep it for the books.

>Only thing I can see him having is like some kind of man-a-pult allowing his men to fling himself on top of one of Daenerys' dragons and kill it or the lady herself.

This is so stupid. Let's hope it happens.

Dragonslayer ends with a cooked dragon, but no one eats it.

>man-a-pult

>man-a-pult

That's infuriating.

Drogon is approaching balerion levels of not giving a fuck, he won't be able to die soon, sure the other 2 i can see dying though.

I mean, he must have used some sort of magic artifacts to manufacture so many fucking ships on an island without trees in like a month

Do you think the other two will be eaten?

It's like 99% certain that a roasted dragon steak would taste pretty much like chicken, right? There's no real reason to obsess over it or anything.

There's a forest on the mainland right across from the iron isles

>Literally Gary Sue the character.
At least he stole his powers from other mary sues so at least theres that.

>I will never eat a dragon

Euron will kill Cersei with the horn, give it to her as a gift, she'll be burnt to death from the inside out in a grand spectacle.

Also he is going to summon a kraken. How the fuck can these hacks possibly go all the way with Euron as a last major contending figure in this war after killing off all the other villains and NOT have a kraken moment? And I know it was always GRRM's intent with the character.

he's actually part dragon, look it up

jesus i thought i was done with 4chins I must stay

the dragon has three heads.... dany jon..........

I'd personally like to see him use that magic horn from the books to immobilize one of the dragons, and ground it and then rape the dragon.

Just laughing and yelling raping the dragon in the ass while the dragon screams to Dany to help and makes like "Reeeee!" noises. And Dany can't watch because it brings back memories so she just collapses.

You can eat iguanas.

Eat a gator, my dude

Become rich then buy and eat a komodo dragon

Based pragmatic user

None of that will happen cause it's actually cool

>man a pult