More than 30,000 Muslims from across the world meet in the UK to reject Isis and Islamic extremism

Sup Forums will just ignore this

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/more-than-30000-ahmadiyya-muslims-from-across-the-world-meet-in-the-uk-to-reject-isis-and-islamic-a7191306.html?cmpid=facebook-post
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack
youtube.com/watch?v=cpVYWnRELEk
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/more-than-30000-ahmadiyya-muslims-from-across-the-world-meet-in-the-uk-to-reject-isis-and-islamic-a7191306.html?cmpid=facebook-post

where are the other 1.6 Billion?

this

Wasn't there a survey showing 27% of them support ISIS in its fullest?

30k out of 1.6b. .001875% That's going to sure make a difference.

aren't there a like 2 billion something muslims in the world?

that's just a few miles away from where i live

they have that shitty festival there every year
my local train station is clogged up with their filth

What is the Law of Abrogation?

Intellectual Checkmate.

>ahmadiyya
>ahmadiyya
>ahmadiyya
>ahmadiyya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya
>Ahmadis are continuously persecuted in Saudi Arabia.[133] In a 2006–2007 nationwide campaign to track down and deport Ahmadi Muslim foreign workers, the Saudi religious police arrested 56-60[134] Ahmadi Muslims of Indian, Pakistani and Syrian origin from major cities across the country. In May 2012, Saudi authorities arrested two Saudi Sunni Muslim citizens for their conversion to Ahmadiyya Islam.[135] They were arrested three months after joining the Ahmadiyya and refusing to abandon their beliefs. As of May 2014, the two accused of apostasy had served two years in prison awaiting trial. They have not been released since then[136][137]

>On 24 January 2007, Human Rights Watch sent an open letter to the Saudi king King Abdullah asking him to cease religious persecution of the Ahmadi faith in Saudi Arabia. Two letters were sent in November 2006 and February 2007 asking him to remove the travel ban on critics of the Saudi government.[138] Human Rights Watch has not yet indicated whether they have received any response to these letters.

>Under Saudi religious law, Ahmadis, along with non-Muslims, are forbidden from entering Mecca, which restricts their ability to perform the mandatory Hajj pilgrimage.
>Under Saudi religious law, Ahmadis, along with non-Muslims, are forbidden from entering Mecca
>Ahmadis, along with non-Muslims,

Ahmadis = non-Muslims.

ITS FUCKING NOTHING!

>30,000

you do realize there are 600,000 muslims in ONE tiny neighborhood in the London tower hamlets, right?

Then they all left and went back to their western-culture-hating cliques.

Gotta look good for the media so they can carry on being scum.

30,000?

Why are 3,000,000,000 Muslims meeting up together?

Wow Kek blessed a leaf big time

So why aren't they joining Assad's forces back home in Syria?

A small sect of alright Muslims. Hardly representative, and despised by the rest of them. If Carlsberg made Muslims, essentially.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/12/uk-schoolchildren-should-take-pledge-of-allegiance--muslim-group/

That never happened to me before
looks like kek blessed you too, murrica

Yeah
What do other muslims think of them? As heretics?

Also Ahmadis are getting murdered in the UK because they are "secular+reformed Muslims".

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/09/tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-murder-glasgow-shopkeeper-in-sectarian-attack

It should be billions of them. So yes, I'll ignore it.

>ahmadiyya
This is important. I mean, it's cool that they reject terrorism and all, but the problem is that Ahmadis aren't considered Muslims by the vast majority of Muslims and are actively persecuted in many regions. They're a relatively small heterodox offshoot of Islam, and fine by me. But call me back when millions of Sunni reject terrorism, which is mainly practised by Sunnis.

even then, blm shows people can claim to be peaceful, and then as night goes down...

More like: More than 30,000 Muslims from across the world meet in the UK to practice Taqiya and hide their extremist beliefs.

Do it in Saudi Arabia and maybe I'll care just a little bit

I heard from my friend that the crowds looked closer to 4000000000.

>30k Christians come together to reject the westboro baptist church

SJW: UH SO THERE'S STILL A BILLION CHRISTIANS THAT THINK JUST LIKE THEM GOD YOU'RE SO IGNORANT

>op post

SJW: OMG CAN'T YOU SEE YOU ISLAM PHOBES NOT ALL MUSLIMS!!!!

How many rapes and beheading took place?

>More than 30,000 Muslims will practice Taqiyya.

Good to know.

wow now we just need the other 1,599,970,000
to do the same
really made me use my noggin

T A Q I Y Y A
A
Q
I
Y
Y
A

>30,000
wow it's fucking nothing

Then why the fuck don't the musilm nations send their own armies to deal with ISIS and take their own fucking refugees rather than push on Europe?

That's a smaller number that actual ISIS combatants

U.K has no authority in Islam, these are all pedestrians. They should try to gather in Saudi Arabia instead and see how their message gets taken there.

Also, they're literally not real Muslims.

>And as I suspected from the headline, they're Ahmadis – members of an unconventional and persecuted sect that mainstream Islam rejects as heresy. When you see these feel-good stories (like the Muslims attending church in France to show solidarity), it's often them.

Only 30k? Seriously?

how many soldiers to fight isis? words are cheap

Like I give a shit about a bunch of dishonest Muslims virtue signaling.

Good God
>In a statement released through his lawyer after a court appearance in early April, Ahmed had admitted the murder, claiming: “This all happened for one reason and no other issues and no other intentions. Asad Shah disrespected the messenger of Islam the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. Mr Shah claimed to be a prophet.”
#NotMyProphet
#NothingToDoWithIslam

ISIS guys are the true Muslims

Pseudo Religious persons using smartphones are infidel and need their neck sliced allahu ackbar

rekt

>The 100,000 members of ISIS don't represent Islam
>these 30,000 Muslims do

Drop a couple Jdams in the area.

NO ISIS! WE WANT AL-QAEDA!

oh right, ahmadis

ahmadis aren't even muslims really

Why do they need to meet in the UK instead of one of those wonderful muslim countries in the middle east or north Africa?

And when are they going to reject mass rapes?

why not do it in a predominately Muslim country? Are they afraid of all the moderate vest wearing muslims?

Ahmadis are Muslim
youtube.com/watch?v=cpVYWnRELEk

start a fire and give every one of them a quran to throw on it.If they refuse they have to go back

this lmaoooooo

>meet in the UK
Fat lot of good that will do. Why don't they meet where ISIS is? Be proactive, don't procrastinate.

Taqqiya. Muslims of all kind and creed need to be exterminated and tbjs includes the """moderate""" and "peaceful" ones too.

Every Muslim is a ticking bomb and waiting to be radicalized. If not them, one of their 5 kids will. No stopping it. Genocide them all, leave none alive.

They only condemn it in public so they can endorse them in private

>believe in prophets after mohammed
>muslim

it's like saying muslims are christians because they believe jesus was a prophet

>30k muslims participate in taqiyya ritual to show how peaceful they are

OMG LOOK MUSLIMS ARENT BAD

Too bad they arent even sunni or shite so who fucking cares. lol fucking liberal media.

>Sup Forums will just ignore this
Pisslam is filthy. God will kill Muslims.

Good :^)

>30k had to come from all across the world
>millions already live in the UK
>50k in Germany alone attended the pro-Erdogan rally
>liberal tards will defend this

Watch the vid.

>Islam is a religion of peace
>we condemn ISIS
>since Islam is so peaceful naturally we will have this rally in a non-muslim country
>wouldn't want to radicalize the locals and all

i will not

Too little too late.

Where were they in 2011? Where are they for any of the recent attacks, especially when they claim Muslims are the main victims.

but they all probably support Hillary and Obama

THIS

>More than 200,000 muslims are members of ISIS
Liberals will just ignore this

Kill them. Kill them all. Take no prisoners. Don't forget to force feed them pork sandwiches and pour liquid metal in their hollow eyelids before ending them.

As have said.
They are not really Muslims. They are about as heretical to Sunni cred as Christianity is to Judaism.

They do not believe in abrogation (thereby giving them the ability to ignore the violent passages in the Quran) also they believe the messiah appeared and that there could be prophets after Mohammad.

Get out of that Proxy ISIS

That's great and all but why in Bongland? Can't they meet up at the cube?

is this 30k all famous imams or just regular mudslims?

>meanwhile in role model muslim country
religion of peace, lads.

The biggest problem is not I S L M A N
but low IQ monkeys from 3rd world shitholes.

When leaders say 'Islam is a religion of peace' they mean please be peaceful you low IQ monkeys from 3rd world shitholes. How else are we going to control them?

You cant change low IQ, but you can change the ideology that these idiots follow. OR DONT LET THEM IN IN THE FIRST PLACE OBVIOUSLY.

t. syrian refugee

They're not even real Muslims, they're heretics in the eyes of other Muslims.

because the eternal slovienian kike posted it
it is a lie

youtube.com/watch?v=oZUTyrtDkRE

Not true Muslims ;-)

The problem with Islam is that its prophet and holy book justify all sorts of violent and backwards behaviours.

Ahmadis believe that a new prophet came along a hundred years ago to modernise and civilise Islam.

Unsurprisingly, most Muslims treat Ahmadis like the worst of heretics and literally kill them in public.

They are like Seventh-day Adventists of Islam.

yea i don't care.
They don't belong in Europe fuck off

There's nothing wrong with eating pussy from time to time leaf

let me guess
>MUH DEY NO MUSLUM WE REAL MUSLUM UGA BOOGA

wow. thirty thousand out of two million must have been hard to scrape up

Busy fighting ISIS, retard.

Islam is the religion of peace.

I'm very glad. I wish something like this had happened sooner. These folks are good.

What are their opinions on apostates

>30,000 out of 1.6billion denounce Isis

Well guys, I guess it's another case of #NotAllMuslims

This

>30k out of billion
>mostly non muslims
>also the possibility out of that 30k probably 2k think isis is cool and just there to rape and have free kebab

Always knew that you Syrians tend to be more based than rest of the refugee scum who are just economic migrants abusing the system and turning the west against all refugees..

You are a disgrace for a country I love as it was my homeland.

Move to Saudi Arabia and get beheaded, scum.

isis = the truest realization of sunni islam
ahmadis = not muslims

those are the sad facts

It's actually worse than you think

The 30k that are coming are from a minority group of Muslims who are regularly persecuted by the rest of the Muslims for not being "Muslim enough".

One of them, a store owner, was murdered in Scotland by another Muslim.

/thread

they're afraid that europe get uncucked and they can't use political correctness to their advantage anymore. make no mistake, they want to implement their culture one way or another.

>itt things that will never happen
?

Only 30000? I guess that leaves hundreds of millions that agree with isis

Why don't meet in syria and actually do something about ISIS?
Pretty easy to talk shit when you are in a first world white country

>terrorist attack
>NOT ALL MUSLIMS

>Peaceful gathering of 30000 out of a billion and a half
>ALL MUSLIMS

Also, how many million are in the UK alone? They could only get 30K? And since the media is slanted in favor of mudslimes that's a false figure anyway. Hopefully the actual number is more than 1400.

>30 000 people reject it
>out of a billion muslims