what's to stop me from getting a flight to South America and never coming back

stop posting this runt

nothing

visa

touching my dick now

any dresses like a homeless cunt man in

lewd

you can travel to French Guiana visa free and do visa on arrival in Suriname

I've never seen a single video from this guy, but I think I understand his agenda now

got a neckbeard, long hair and blood on my shirt

why yes I do dress like /fa/

Was Christopher Hitchens a cryptojew?

If facebook is still around in 80 years' time, there will be roughly 2 billion profiles of dead people. Effectively the world's largest graveyard.

here
have the same 2 hoodies in rotation constantly

Yes
His mum was part Jewish I believe

love having a big thick cock

Probably the fact that you’ll be alone in a foreign land and are likely to run into trouble/be murdered. You’d miss your neet life in your comfy suburb very quickly if put into a crime ridden South American shithole .. or North American for that matter

youtube.com/watch?v=y3niFzo5VLI

hello tesla marketing division

proofs

Oooo sorry Mark Labbett

So basically nothing legal can stop me?

currently 3 days unshaven, wearing dirty trackpants and an unbuttoned flannel shirt

*releases a shitty fart into the thread*

Will most likely begin toiling again in the first week of march lads, after close to 4 months unemployment.
Genuinely have 1p in the bank.
Pretty fucking miserable rn ngl

need to eat the gf's poos and drink her wees

come on. 18 posters not one of us could afford a Tesla™

made friends with a muslim lad at uni lads haha

>flannel shirt
look at this rich cunt

The beard maketh the man

once saw a little fleck of poo around the gf's bumrim when I was eating her out once
I was in a curious mood so I put my tongue on it
literally gagged and threw up on her 10 seconds later

Only jawlets grow beards

Speak for yourself. I'll have you know I have 0.476 bitcoin

good lordy lord the STATE of that thing on the left

saw a tesla on the highway yesterday
tried to catch up to but it took off like a rocket

girl's bumholes are not as clean as people would like to think

Yes Tesla is such an amazing car company. Elon Musk is a GENIUS. It's like the car of the future. It's amazing we're in the future!

i.4cdn.org/gif/1517165865583.webm

Wagner was something else, lads

girls do nastier poos than guys because of their hormones and periods and the like

>whoa i didn't realise are soph was so tall
>5'7"
lol

Of course they aren’t, they’re just as clean as yours or mine and I know that mine is covered in filth and smells rancid

Had a date organised with a guy tonight. But he was so unexpectedly fascinating, sweet, attractive and amazing I had to leave early.

Usually with gay first dates you always end up having sex - for you to agree on the date you must have found each other attractive, and everyone likes sex, so why wouldnt you? But this time he was so lovely I just felt like having sex would cheapen it somehow.

Was the most interesting and engaging conversation I've had for literally months, I'm still whirling from the experience. Can't wait until the next date, god DAMN
happy happy happy

Gonna get faded and play Mario Kart with the lads tonight

Absolute favourite choon of all time
youtu.be/Rpq35wyDi7I

Elon Musk is a visionary. I saw a Tesla on the highway yesterday. I tried to catch up to but it took off like a rocket.

literally sounds nothing like any British accent. fucking yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=NxVOIj7mvWI

ex's sister posted a snapchat vid of her

don't know why the bitch broke up with me

real toadposting hours who up

which character do you play

Baby Mario

>sisters birthday tomorrow
>brothers on tuesday
>mums on thursday
>I'm skint
moooooooOOOOOO!!!

poo willy wank

this. apparently girls have really nasty period poos

The lad was probably looking forward to fucking and is now getting his arse filled by a bigger man due to your disappointing evening

it helps tbqh

tune
youtube.com/watch?v=xwPVk72GLfY

is this the rare but notorious "redditizing your post" gimmick?

I think you should leave

>wants to run away
my nibba

What exactly is your plan though? You should take a girl with you tbqh

Can smell this

don't have a plan
and tbqh id probably prefer getting a Latina gf or fucking various Latina slags while I'm there

and then i just CHUNDERED EVERYWAH

gorlami

retro meme

Sad that he was repeatedly denied his freedom of speech.

>Feels like: -5

According to yahoo weather, and to think I was going to go to the gym lol it can wait until tomorrow

Should I kill myself, or have a cup of coffee?

*choo choo*
All Aboard!

one then the other

just done a reaction video reacting to some random black people reacting to ksi reacting to jake paul make sure you check it out

lol

I'd go coffee myself. Much better.

coffee and music, then you won't want to kill yourself

considering becoming a 56k dialup hipster

What are Mosley's policies do you disagree with?

William Pitt the Elder, who entered the cabinet in 1756, had a grand vision of seizing the entire French Empire, especially its possessions in North America. He also planned to use colonial forces from the thirteen American colonies, working under the command of British regulars, to invade New France.

At this time, North America east of the Mississippi River was largely claimed by either Great Britain or France. In between the French and British colonists, large areas were dominated by Indian tribes.

In 1753, George Washington was sent as an ambassador from the British crown to the French officials and Indians.

Although the 21 year old Washington had no frontier warfare experience, he picked up Jacob Van Braam, a family friend who spoke French, before heading into the Virginia highlands.

The expedition then proceeded to a large Indian settlement a short way down the Ohio River. After parleying with Mingo "Half King" Tanacharison, he learned of French intentions to "take possession of the Ohio".

Washington's party received welcome from the governor of New France before he departed back to the Virginia colony.

Washington was promoted to Colonel and given permission to "start the war". Washington was ordered to gather up as many supplies and paid volunteers as he could. Washington decided to advance deeper into New France rather than turning back.

A group of Canadians on behalf of the governor of New France ordered Washington to turn back. That evening, Washington received a message from Tanacharison, the Indina King, informing him that he had found the Canadien camp, and that the two of them should meet and ambush it. Washington and Tanacharison then ambushed Jumonville's party, sneaking up and surrounding the French camp. Some were still asleep, others preparing breakfast, when without warning, Washington gave the order to fire, thus starting the war.

The war was successful for Great Britain, which gained the bulk of New France in North America

Jake Paul make over $1 million a month

North London Derby in 8 hours lads get fucking hype

LADS youtube.com/watch?v=l7ZlSHGFfdc

Is this what Hitler meant by Lebensraum?

made some instant ramen for dindins
beef flavo(u)r

W'AT DO WE FINK OF TOTNUM

So about as much as Jesse Lingard. Not that much

SHIT

did you do an egg or some onion?
chili

SHIT

Why South America? You should come to continent. But then maybe not or you might interfere with my imminent crime spree
Honestly I want to run away with a girl, it's so much better I think. Just meeting her afterwards seems a bit shit. Doing it together leads to love

W'AT DO WE FINK OF SHIT

i'm here now lads

Utah proven last stronghold of the Anglo-Saxon race in the Americas.

TOTNUM

nah too poor and lazy