Why

why

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

keep it in the general, fagola

why does reddit: the show get some reddit music artist to do a reddit guess appearance?

hmm, I reddit wonder

We've moved on, we're masturbating over/hating on Euron now.

He didn't bother me at all. I had no idea who this guy was before I read the memes. If you forget that he's some kind of millenial pop singer for a moment he really does look like some peasant boy who was just conscripted to fight for the Lannisters.

>Ok we're beyond the books, we have creative control now
>Concept: Ed Sheeran camping in the woods singing a song

kill yourself

>/got/ calling others cancer

what did he fucking mean by this

Someone post the spoilers please

so he didn't bother you because you were unaware of the baggage that got him to be there.
I was on the fence about carrying on this show after last season, but this tipped it for me. I havent wanted a single second past that scene.

>He didn't bother me at all. I had no idea who this guy was before I read the memes
no shit genious

At the beginning of thks episode Arya killed an entire room of nameless people just because they were Freys.

In this scene, she comes across some "nameless" Lannisters and finds that they are normal, comfy guys that just want to go home.

And if you had no idea who Ed Sheeran was and you saw that guy, you would think "wow this is the least threatening looking guy ive ever seen, he looks like a sweetheart".

are you seriously suggesting they cast ed sheeran because they couldn't find a more suitable actor?

>it's a new one
how does he know? was it just released on cd

>why are they blatantly pandering to normies on a show called game of normies

>guys I thought it was le ebin dragon and sword fighting show why are they breaking my immersion?

This is something that would trigger me when I was a teen.

why ask why?

>rich kid wants a music career
>mom and dad pay for it
>rich kid wants to be on his favorite tv show
>mom and dad pay for it

>At the beginning of thks episode Arya killed an entire room of nameless people just because they were Freys.

Yeah, members of the Frey family, as in, Bill, Bob and Wee Jochy Frey.

>In this scene, she comes across some "nameless" Lannisters and finds that they are normal, comfy guys that just want to go home.

Soldiers in the service of the Lannisters, which isn't the same thing as actually being a Lannister at all.

nice

No they obviously did it as normie bait, but I did actually didn't know who he was until my mother pointed it out.

Sometimes I feel it's a nice benefit of watching shows from other countries is that you won't know any celebrity who's less than an upper B list.

>THE PRINCE THAT WAS PROMISED
>No wait, its actually GENDER NEUTRAL in the books

Are you shitting me? Feminists ruined this season.

I don't watch GoT and I don't know who this guy is but I read about what the deal is and now I crack up every time I see this image posted, I guess because it's just harping on the same complaint for so long. Please don't stop making these threads.

The kind of people who would bitch about this haven't even followed pop music or anything outside of embarrassing power metal for 10 years

Yep it's only the SJWs who get triggered by this show

what the are you even talking about?

Go crabcore for some Attack Attack

I never watched Twin Peaks but it made for some good content.

>I never watched Twin Peaks
You should watch every episode right now. Even if you just skip to the 3rd season you'll probably have a blast even though you'll have no fucking idea what's going on.

I mean I never watched the new season. I have seen the original. It was absolute garbage. It was like a soap opera. I have also seen Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet, Lost Highway, and part of Inland Empire. I turned Inland Empire off and deleted it halfway through it was so bad I couldn't take it anymore. I know this board just loves David Lynch, but I just can't get into it.

The new season doesn't go full Inland Empire, but yeah, it's probably not for you.

youtu.be/NrucjhY-mfs

I still have no idea who this is

huehuehue

Literally had no idea who Ed Sheeran was until people complained about him on the internet after this episode.

then you're literally fucking retarded. you have the internet at your disposal and you don't use it. there's no help for you.

why would I look up this guy who I've never even heard of before?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS POP CULTURE REFERENCE IS xDDDD

I hate that I now know who this is because of retarded autistic Brits. This guy is so irrelevant only fucking Brits noticed

me either desu

>you have access to thousands of years worth of art, science, and philosophy. You're an idiot if you aren't listening to some shitty current pop star.

I thought Rick and Morty was reddit: the show
Or are you just using buzzwords because you can't come up with anything clever to say

>every post needs to be clever

what

Product placement is "pop culture reference" now??

I like you

Dude, I literally can't understand you. You're so retarded. What did you say?

what did he mean by this?

just kill yourself, this shit was never funny nor original

IT'S

A

NEW

ONE

BUT

I don't like you

and this is crazy

POST THE SCREENCAP TO R/Sup Forums

I'll delete it

t. /r/Sup Forums moderator

fuck off to reddit

no u

that's the reddit mentality, ever noticed how every one of their threads is literally just unfunny quips and one ups?

why isn't 'reddit' filtered yet

Is this Sheeran posting now?

the reddit isn't the best place to find a shitposter so Sup Forums is where i go

birth of a new meme

You don't know what it's like m8, we literally cannot escape this faggot. Every other week he seems to shit out a new one that gets played to death.

people are so mad in this thread lmao I'm dying