Why does Pol hate the EU?

Most people here seem to dislike the EU because "muh globalists" yet at the same time worship Russia and China who are pretty much superstates like the EU, composed of different regions with their own cultures and language. Why cant you fags realise that the reason you love Russia and China is because they are strong as a result of their combined numbers, and resources and hence they able to influence the world . This is only possible because they are superstates. The EU was not created for muh globalists, but as a project thats main purpose is to repel the growing influence of superstates like India and China by uniting all of Europe. If Europe is divided, Europe is weak. The future belongs to the superstates and if Europe abandons its EU project, you will all have Chinese, Russian and Indian overlords in a few decades time.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/julian-assange-wikileaks-will-show-how-us-intelligence-interferes-european-elections-1575387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The EU is a front for the ARYAN NATION.

IT MUST BE DESTROYED.

No particular reason

Because rather than many small democracies combining into one big one, it became a brussels-run dictatorship.

I for one love the EU, but Sup Forums wants to divide a Europe United under love, and unite a new Europe under hate.

Because the EU wants to destroy Europe
I wouldn't mind a strong, proud, united Europe, but this is just a PC circus moneydrain

I know this is bait, but that's exactly what the EU lacks: love for it's people.
It only loves banks

Every nation besides the Netherlands and Germany has reasons to dislike the Eurozone.

As for the European Union, it is a corporate elite project. It is a soulless instrument for establishing a common market and does little to deserve sympathy.

NO SORROW FOR SOROS

No Republicans and right wing people love banks!

Kek. European union is known for its consumer protection laws. The US government is the bankster whore

>Most people here seem to dislike the EU because "muh globalists"

>I'm going to claim that people like something for some reason, then criticise that opinion than nobody even believes.

All politicians do unfortunately my dear shitposting leaf. Both left and right care more about wealth than serving their people

What you say is mostly true. Divided, European Nations are fucked as they are too small to compete with a nation like China or defend themselves from Russian aggression. However you forget something. The EU is actively encouraging the entire world to come on in while we have record low birth rates. In some countries the 16-30 aged population is already foreign (Arab) born.

Would rather be economically weak and still the majority in my own country than a freak show superstate dominated by a bunch of overtly religious people who don't look like me or even like me for that matter. Thus is why the eu must change itself or disband.

90% of Greek bail out money went to German banks and it was paraded as a "solidarity" project

>Every nation besides the Netherlands and Germany has reasons to dislike the Eurozone.
Excuse me?
We germans have to pump money to all the failing countries while our own streets have holes and education material in schools often is ancient.

Because we are being stripped of our soveregnity.

Because we dont control our border anymore and if we oppose we get sanctions.

Because if one of our laws goes against another law of the EU our law is not valid (art5 i believe).

Because once again germany is at the top ruling everyone and destroying Europe once more.

Because we are not being asked if we want United States of Europe.

Because fuck migrants

Because fuck eastearn europe

The European union enforces worthless and pointless laws that add absolutely nothing to protect customers, but merely serve to increase operating costs by burdening companies with expensive and moronic bureaucracy.

It kills small and medium enterprises and ensures monopolies of the big corporations, who incidentally are the primary lobbies for this type of regulation. As said, it's a soulless corporate elite project.

Your economy benefits way, way, WAY more than the chump change you have to put into failed states like Greece and Ukraine. Well, your corporations and upper class profit. It's the same here. The plebs get Ahmed and austerity :^)

Reasonable, i somewhat agree. The EU needs to exist, but they cant keep trying to make Europe brown. There needs to be reform. And if they cant raise the birth rate, I dont see why Europe cant use third world labour like in the UAE to do the shitty jobs, if theyre really that concerned about labour shortages caused by low population growth. Im sure that will do more for poverty reduction than any UN program.

The EU is actually the 3rd Reich dreamed by Hitler!

>We germans have to pump money to all the failing countries
While that countries fail because of your regulations destroying their industries.
Please take your propaganda elsewhere.

I want to see a strong europe united under fascism or nationalism. Where identity, cultural traditions and differences are respected, not this european union at the service of the $$ elite. And soon under claws of islam.

>refugees welcome
>no more nation states
>currency union
>full of former communists/marxists

>Implying superstates have unlimited life spans.

People hate EU because for politicians is much easier to say
"our economy is shit because of the bad EU" than
"our economy is shit because we are shit at doing our job"

>Why does Pol hate the EU?
Because most of what is said here would be illegal if the EU has its way

....also OP is a fag
just wanted that to be known, while it can still be said

>implying that anything has infinite lifespan

Rotfl
>i m so edgy

I love the EU.

>Russia and China
>superstates like the EU

Not at all. The EU isn't a superstate. It's a faux supranational institution that tries to impose its will on various nation states.

If the EU was just one big nation state, there wouldn't be an issue. But it isn't. It tries to undermine the sovereignity of other nation states and that's unacceptable.

>all states must be big

Nope. In fact, small states are far better with regard to democracy. In a small democracy, each individual citizen has far more influence
over what happens in his terroritory. In giant democracies, each citizen is simply a small cog in the machine. His voice is drowned out by a hundred million other voices from far away. People are more likely to elbow each other because the interests of the people diverge more than they do in a small state.

>The future belongs to the superstates and if Europe abandons its EU project, you will all have Chinese, Russian and Indian overlords in a few decades time.

1. Even if this were to be true, it would be better than have EU overlords, i.e. neoliberal sellout politicians who do the bidding of itnernational corporations.

2. It's ridiculous fearmongering. By your logic, Norway should've been annexed by now.

All this petty bickering is why the EU, while a good concept to project European power, is doomed to failure.

Just look at fucking Spain.
>MUH Basque Country
>MUH Catalonia
>MUH Valencia
Fragmented and powerless, doomed to cuck hood and doing whatever the fuck Germany and America order it to do. You can have your regional "culture" or pride and be a cuck, or you can embrace the future and become relevant.

Sadly Europe has already picked cuck. At least it'll remain a cheap tourist destination for us Americans.

What are you doing on Sup Forums ms. Boldrini?

1) It's not democratic
2) It's run by failed politicians and communists
3) If you can't control your borders you're not a real country
4) Europe is not an optimal currency area
5)There's no such thing as a European identity. We all hate each other
6) No-one asked for this bullshit

Sup Forums jerks off to their old culture not wanting to let go of it to reach for something greater.

Personally I think globalism is a cool ideal but hampered by the fact that we already have a lot of degenerative powers in play so if you ever start reaching for it you might just trigger a switch for assholes to ruin everything.

The Netherlands are another perfect example of why the EU sucks. I don't want to be in a union with pothead rodents and I want to be able to control the borders of my country in order to stop drug dealers.

>Divided, European Nations are fucked as they are too small to compete with a nation like China

So why can Japan exist independently from some supranational institution, but Germany can't?

7) They want our guns.

THEN FIGHT BACK YOU SPINELESS MAGGOT!

Because he's American and thinks that unless the world is like the US it won't ever work

WHITE PIGGU GO HOME

IS THIS VIRAL MARKETING FOR THE NEW METROID?!?!?!1!?!

Exactly, and you should have been partitioned off completely in 1945. Europe will never be as one.

>he still has his guns

Not really..
Btw now even your friend Grillo likes EU...only idiots from Lega cry over it

Because, who wants to be lorded over by some bean-counting queer in Brussels?

British jobs for British poofters, that's what I say!

You underestimate the differences between European nations/regions. They are far bigger than in case of China and Russia, fuck Russia is like 80% Russian and Russians are majority on 90% of land.
It simply doesn't work on Europe-scale.
Not to mention other bad things, like common currency which is a failed project, mass immigration, TTIP lurking from shadows...it could've been a good thing but it was badly executed. EU appears to be nothing but US proxy that aims to strip European nations from their sovereignty and culture.

Even small countries that are economically weak such as Cuba, Iran or NK don't simply do the bidding of the Amerifats.

Furthermore, you can get nukes or make alliances with other superpowers in order to protect yourself.

I'm sick and tired of this fearmongering. There are more than enough nations in this world which are sovereign and not part of some supranational shitshow. Yet, globalist shills still try to tell us that this is impossible.

Why so salty? Forgot your daily dose of migrant cock, faggot?

It is impossible. Germany will slide into irrelevance, both politically and economically without EU.
It's inevitable, but it doesn't mean EU is a good thing either.

They are jewing away countries rights, decisions for member countries are made by people that no country chose and the decisions are final, either do it or face punishment

It's a shit system, the idea was good some years ago

>X already exists in the world
>X is impossible

If we could only have a union that celebrates european heritage and traditional values instead of a SJW self destructive shitfest...

I'd sign the deal for a US kind of union with a little more autonomy

Then explain Japan. Why don't they slide into irrelevance?

Instead of a union like the US it should be just a common market with common antiterror services. No political unions

What exists?
Cuba was Soviet ally.
NK is a peculiar case, and only reason they exist is because China doesn't want US troops on their border, and because no one cares. Nothing useful there.
Iran is a huge country with quite some resources and huge young population.
And if shit didn't play out the way it did, with Putin wrecking US influence in ME, they would probably be invaded sooner or later.
If you think Germany, with increasing Muslim population, old people and without common market and currency can do anything but slowly fade into irrelevance, you're deluded as fuck.

A political union headed by northern europeans can't be worse than what we have, both our nations are sinking in corruption and inefficiency.
You wouldn't agree to a federal EU if it expanded your rights and lowered your taxes?
you could have guns, real free speech, etc.

They are sliding. Don't you follow anything?
Besides Japan and SK are firm US allies (read: bitches).

spbp

Japan has virtually no resources and an even older population than Germany does. Yet they are one of the top world economies

>expanded your rights
That won't happen. And "everything would be fine if Germans controlled us" is only uttered by people who have no idea what Germans are like and what is German position in EU.
If you think they don't profit massively from EU in economic sense, you need a reality check.

lol. Japan has been a US proxy for 60 years. As much as the Japanese are powerful, they know that they need to have the US by their side if they want to prevent China attacking Tokyo with nukes for what theyve done in WW2. Even now, Japan regurlarly concedes diplomatic defeats when it comes to China, because they know they arent the top dog in East Asia no more. Most East Asian countries have become US proxies

>That won't happen
We're talking hypothetically you dumb fuck. No one thinks the USA is going to be ever replicated in europe

Federalism doesn't work when you have a bunch of people who hate each other so much they've been fighting for thousands of years.

Honestly the world would probably be better off if Europe was cleansed rn.

Because it's easier to blame the EU than your own spineless politicians. And it also means that most people here don't understand how the EU works, because it's not made up by some random outside people, but it's ran by politicians from the member countries, all of which were elected by the people.

You don't want to be cucked? Then elect better people. Just look at Hungary, Bulgaria, Poland. All in the EU, but not cucked.

I suggest you look at economic history of Japan. They declined a lot.
And once again, Japan has fucking US troops on it's soil. Japan is US bitch.

This is how you unite nation states:

>people in the different nations realize that their interests converge
>they like each other
>they want to become one group of people
>they vote in favor of uniting
>they create a constitution for all
>they unite

This is how you don't unite nation states:

>tell people that the era of nation states is over
>attempt to destroy the nation states so that corporate vultures can pick the carcasses clean
>bully people who want to preserve their own country

The EU in itself is not bad, however their current governance is shit. It needs a figurehead or 'real' leader instead of Merkel or some power bossing around the rest of Europe. If they gave the EU to the Habsburgs, Elizabeth II, or hell, let Tusk call the shots there could be more unity. The idea of a truly united Europe died in 2011 with the death of Otto. There needs to be a culture figurehead that is the embodiment of Europe, not someone who you don't like because you voted against them.

Headed by nordics? Are you crazy? The same people who govern Sweden? I'd rather live in some poor irrilevant but homogeneous shithole at that point
>guns
>free speech
>northern Europe
Sliding but still better than 90% of the planet and they are improving at least as far as public debt goes.
And I don't recall Japan being A US state, despite being a strong ally

because they fell for the brexit meme hard

Our politicians are shit. But they enjoy EU (read: German) support. What does that tell you?
Hypothetically with that idea you'll always gravitate towards being bitch of German banks and companies.

>they need to have the US by their side if they want to prevent China attacking Tokyo with nukes

Do idiots actually believe this?

Most of Europe has US troops on its soil. We do, Germany does. Yet we are not US states just NATO members who happen to have a not too shit army

What is that above his lip?

Da fuq? As a counter example to countries opposing America you use North Korea, Iran, and Cuba? You know how shitty the quality of life is for the average person in those countries because they go against the US? Cuba and NK have to ration food. People there literally do not have enough to eat to stay alive.

Jesus those should be good examples to all little countries to toe the line with America - do what we say or we will strangle you to death.

>strong ally
Bitch. Japan doesn't have it's own foreign policy in important matters. They depend on America and they have US troops on their soil.
And you are talking about a level of wealth that was ACHIEVED. It's past. They are declining. The fact they are still good doesn't mean much. We are talking about future.
And my point is: Germany without EU is a dying country. When common currency is gone and when they don't have easy access to markets, they will suffer terribly.
On top of that, non-German percentage is increasing, their population is apathetic, their culture is dying.
Russians are gonna do just fine though, especially when EU dies. They had a taste of cancer in 90's and are recovering, though slowly.

>we have troops of an imperialist power on our soil
>b-but we're totally independent
Oh wow, how old are you? Children shouldn't post here.
Just because US power isn't as obvious as imperial power was in past, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
Italy, Germany, even France and UK, you're all geopolitical dwarfs who follow the lead of the master in Washington.
And if any of you step out of the line too much, you will get smacked.

I'll explain it this way. Bulgarian politicians are corrupt as fuck. So I blame the bulgarians for tolerating them, instead of rioting. I don't blame the EU, or Germany, or whoever, because that would be retarded as fuck. So complaining about how the EU is taking your sovereignty is also as retarded, because in reality, it's your politicians that are giving it away, and your people are those who tolerate that.

Again, because youre all irrelevent as middlepowers. European countries arent powerful enough to repel superstates like Russia without help from superpowers, which is why youve all become bitches to the US.
US, Russia and China are the true global powerbrokers because theyre all Superstates. They have the resources and the manpower. Europe needs to create a superstate if they want to play the Great Game again. All your governments are taking orders from Washington.

this. can't even believe that fucking guy impacted history that much. maybe he was just mad because he was a mongrel himself. weirdly enough, his dad was completely on the opposite end of such fucked up beliefs.

Rotfl you are the one upset...

Ladroni a casa nostra...

By the way, did you forget Turkish coup?
Did you buy the "it was Erdogan's false flag" meme?
No. It was real. That's what happens when you don't listen to Uncle Sam in important matters.

You're right, but those who stick their nose and meddle with your internal affairs are responsible too in part.

>We Jews

Hahaha, he was Austro-Japanese. No Jew blood in him. Literally the first we wuz kangs.

You're talking as if "Europe" was one person who had a particular goal. It's not. It's a continent.

What incentive does a normal citizen like me have to play this "Great Game" and what's supposedly my goal in this game? Is the average citizen in China so well off just because his country is a superpower? No, he isn't. My living standards are much higher than those of the average Chinese citizen. They're higher than the average's Russian and US citizen too. There is less crime, a higher life expectancy, better healthcare and better education in my country. Yet I am told that I somehow somebody's "bitch" as long as I am not dismantling my own nation.

If I dismantle my nation and become part of some faceless insitution that does the bidding of international corporations, THEN I am a bitch. I am a bitch of those corporations. Look at US citizens. They're being ruled by a faceless corporate edifice. They're elections are a farce, they have no pride, their culture is degenerate, they live unhealthy lives and they have almost zero political power. You want me to become like them just because of some imaginary dick-measuring contest between nations? "My nation is bigger that means I'm more powerful!" No it doesn't. More often than not, this means that you, as an individual, have less political power.

Obviously US dictates foreign policy to it's allies. We have zero power Projection and irrilevant from a military point of view. This doesn't mean that the US dictates everything Japan does. Why should we care about "playing the big game"? We have enough problems in Europe without being world police. Europe already played the big game and ended up being fucked by it, US is being fucked by it and Russia and China will be as well. No empire lasts forever

Kek. Eurocucks are naive. They literally think its US domination is good for Europe. If any European leader falls out of line with Washington, expect your leaders to have commited suicide by two bullets on the head. Europe is literally the Harem of the US. Everyone thinks its the Germans who are pulling the strings, but its the US who are using Germany as a proxy, like theyve done since the Cold wars. And assange will eventually reveal how cucked Europe have become.

ibtimes.co.uk/julian-assange-wikileaks-will-show-how-us-intelligence-interferes-european-elections-1575387

Because "Europe" will become a shitty Joo proxy like the USA.

Why do I even say "will", they are already. Doing stupid proxy wars in Syria and Libya and have their own Fed Reserve already with the EZB.

*ECB

The US has obvious interests in Europe and will obviously interfere with the democratic process to ensure its interests are preserved. I just fail to see How handing over what's left of our democracy to a European equivalent of the US will help us solve this

the US dominations is popular because every MSM tells you that neosoviet occupation is the only alternative. That or being called racist

I think the best way for Germany to move forward is to cut its ties with the world's biggest terrorist organizations and become a close ally to Russia.

You need to play the great game to acquire cheap resources, grow your empire and and to maintain your standard of living.

Like wtf he was European-Japanese (i say european because his father was aristocratic austrian,german, polish, balt, greek mongrel)
Isn't it your wet dream Sup Forums? Paneuropean mixed with superior japs who wants strong white empire?

Except china and russia have federal government spending allowing debts to be paid off meanwhile the EU the ECB acts like a money black hole

Suure

Leave troll

Except its the only reason to dislike it

when you mix a chink with a Euro you get slavs

EU is only good to scare off Russians.

Hey im slavic

Maybe it could have something to do with Russia/China not engaging in liberalism or the genocide of their own ethnic people as much as Westernized nations are doing at the moment.