You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT...

You people don't actually think you're the good guys right? I mean, you recognize you're on the evil side RIGHT? I've been lurking this cesspool for some time and the misogynistic and racist shit I see posted here is shocking, I mean, 90% of this insane board approves of genocide and mass-deportation of non-whites and muslims. Come on, you people must admit that you're on the evil side or else I will lose faith in humanity.

Nigger loving jew

theres no good or evil, faggot

this

Quit baiting you samefag cunt.

Can't tell if bait or shithead shill who doesn't know how Sup Forums works.

jewscum needs to be cleansed and erased from all records

>$.02 have been added to your account
t. CTR samefag who doesn't know about IDs
>$.02 have been added to your account
t. CTR samefag who doesn't know about IDs

Ignore Slide thread -- has come up many times.

Go get fucked, sven

>$.02 has been added to your, well you know.

OP is a fucking shill.

it's literally copypasta

I am not considering myself evil, mysoginistic or racist person. Not in your overgrown, chaotic, trendy terms.
Do you actually think that everything is allright with the left?
Third wave feminism is good?
Importing thousands of africans is good?
I do not like that primitive division on evil and good you use. I prefer to call people here sane.

ebin

ever tried getting to know some Sup Forumstards? Most of them are exactly like you would imagine. Rather on the young side, living lonely and unfulfilling lives. What you see on Sup Forums are the emotional outlets of teenagers and young men who are angry at themselves and the world around them. They don't believe they're the good guys, they believe everyone around them is bad.

this

>you again.

/thread

stop trolling

This is a swede (male)

don't know if OP switched his proxy or retarded leaf

Real Sup Forums wants chaos and destruction

Norway user.

This guy keeps posting same shitpost pastas all day. Report the guy and move on.

>implying racism and sexism are evil

grow up you insane idiot

Not an argument.
You have no arguments
You have no answers to our arguments (our preferences are just that, our preferences; you disagree with them. fine. Disagreement noted.)
All you have is racist
I don't care if it's "evil"
That's a religious term

>evil
>existing

Stop posting this over and over

Fpbp

>still believes in babby concepts like good and evil

Have you met a young person recently who was genuinely happy because all the ones I know always need to be doing something or drunk or high to distract themselves from how they feel inside.

>mass deportations of non-whites and non-white cultures
>from white countries

Literally nothing wrong with this. We have a right to the land that molded us into what we are.

Lose faith wanker.

It's fucking weird how common this is, I live in the countryside and just about every young person dose all sorts of drugs around here.

What is this?
>Bait
>probably a copy pasta
>shilling
>same fagging
How does one OP achieve this level of faggotry

Stop making this thread retard.

Saving white people is being on the good side retard

>whites have a right to the land that was built by immigrants
>a place that they took from native americans

Nice copy n paste ctr fag.

>implying there's good and evil