Just marathoned the first five minutes and I already hate it does it get any better?

Just marathoned the first five minutes and I already hate it does it get any better?

Everyone dies, so yes.

yeah the final battle is really good and Vader slicing people is entertaining

What is with Disney and they insistence oh hiring actors on the cheap? Neither leads of their two Star Sars movies can act!

>Just marathoned the first five minutes
gee, if you weren't a memespouting retard I might give you a substantive response

I turned it off after the first five minutes and deleted it, its garbage.

Well Im not going to watch the whole thing in one sitting

Just watch it at 1.5x speed like you should be doing with any flick.

>marathon
>five minutes
come on now

this reads like a trump tweet

Well I lasted 30 minutes but I can't take anymore. Star Wars is dead. Good night Sup Forums.

Just marathoned the first five words of your post. Not sure what you're on about.

jesus christ reddit its just a joke. cant you take a joke?

It's Tone is a lot like the prequels. No real characters. Very boring and flat. No real humor other than the robot. Confusing plot. It's a slog.

It doesn't look like the prequels.. but Star Wars gear fags think it's great.

Also the lead girl literally has a shovel face. She made some comments about how much disdain she holds for star wars fans. She phoned it in or she can't act.

Literally the only time i made the conscious decision to fall asleep in the middle of the cinema

Just fast forward to Scarif, the rest is a waste of time.

Final battle is a fun spectacle if you are a Star Wars fan, otherwise not really

Dumbass move. The redeemable quality is the final battle which is like a quarter of the film. Bite your lip thru the beginning and try to ignore that chick because she's unimportant and stupid.

No, you're just a pleb user.

name one thing bad about either scene

Maybe if you're a nu star wars fan.

or if you don't have autism and are able to have fun

your gay

it's a shitty fan film, the only star wars worth watching is none of them you giant faggot

That entire battle was retarded with shit music and the vader scene felt tacked on and like it was being performed by a cosplayer. It didnt match up with a a new hope either.

She's the only bad part and it reeks of forced feminism and forced diversity but other than that it's more engaging than TFA.

>just turn off your brain bro!

nice steaming hot opinion faggot, the battle was fine

Just turn your brain off bro. Why are youngfags so retarded?

>this reads like a trump tweet
thanks!

who are you quoting?

objectively bad movie and i'm a sucker for star wars shit (prequels weren't that bad).

this doesn't even add anything to the universe since they kill everyone in the most contrived deaths for cheap emotional pull (doesnt work)

Yeah for you it was fine because you're a nu wars fan which is pretty much like being an mcu fan.

Your sister's cunt.

I hated TFA though, and why did you have to go and out yourself as a DCuck?

I just finished reading Catalyst and Rebel Rising recently so I rewatched Rogue One again.
I dunno, I love Rogue One and Jyn Erso.
It really bums me out how much I enjoy this movie and the characters but this is all I'll ever get.
To me Jyn's entire life story (which you read since she was a baby til she's in her 20s with both novels) is interesting.
There's no real room for another movie with her unless it takes place in the few years when she's 19-21ish when she's doing odd jobs before prison.
I guess I'm just a huge Jyn fan.

Im not. I do like some older comic movies like blade and the rocketeer.

>I just finished reading Catalyst and Rebel Rising recently
You're a fucking embarrassment user.

At least I enjoy what I like.

>tfw glad the marathoning meme is back

Yes, it gets better. Definitely.

Mr. President, is that you?

Second half is where all the good stuff is. And by good stuff I mean a cool battle scene and Vader wrecking shit. Everything else is whatever unless you can bring yourself to care about the characters. I couldn't.

Enjoy being a fucking faggot.

This is a thread about hating r1

I walked out of the theater with about an hour left in the movie.

OK

Fucking queer!

Ain't nothing wrong being queer for Jyn.

>good stuff
Did we watch the same movie?

A fucking hag pretending to be a young girl. She could barely move her face during the movie because her wrinkles would become too prominent.

It's okay.
I still love her.

no use arguing with waifufags

Nope

you get 2 more hours
>main bitch telling everyone that she doesn't fight for a side and then fights for the rebels
>Mexican actor who can't speak English correctly having a contrived plot about how he was sent there to kill the engineer of the death star even though the rebel base could really use those fucking plans to use against the empire
>quipping robot who isn't the main focus of the movie
>2 chinese dudes who don't have affect on the plot of the movie, but one of them is a heavy, and the other is a monk
>a pilot/ driver that is supposed to be the hacker guy his death is pretty tragic considering that he literally got tortured for no reason.
>quipping darth vader living in a volcano
>a giant space battle that is every star wars manchilds wet dream but is ultimately pointless
>they all die from a nuclear blast in the end, but you never felt any emotion because they neve rhad any character to begin with, so you're left with a feeling of disapointment and disgust that you even bothered to watch this movie despite the fact that you have not liked star wars for quite some time
>cgi lea
>cgi general tarkin

I wanna bully her

Vader ending scene makes no sense because he should have his stormtroopers unit to get shit done, just like in New Hope
Vader was too powerful and important to waste his lightsaber on random rebels

they did it for the fanboys, they don't care about making a good movie anymore

And that volcano scene was even worse. Why did he sound soooo old and tired?
And what was that fucking bacta tank? I always thought that being trapped in the dark armor was a part of Vader's character but now he can take a shower?

Why didn't they just use meditation chamber from ESB?

RO literally gets worse and worse with every watch.

No. Only good thing is that everyone dies.