Serious question: Why has Trump fallen behind in the polls?

Serious question: Why has Trump fallen behind in the polls?

It seemed like he had so much momentum behind his campaign, but recently it's been in a slump.

Have all of the people who were supporting him just a month ago, changed their minds?

What's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

sharylattkisson.com/clinton-lead-over-trump-shrinks-to-margin-of-error-bloomberg-poll/
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
restoreamericasgreatness.org
investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Independent voter here. I'm thinking it was how he hasn't really changed to being more central/presidential instead he's still been crazy.

CIA and Pentagon are worried they will lose bilions of dollars and that they will not be able create ISIS .

This.

He's not pandering to the moderate base at all. This is what also lost Harper the election up here. Sure he was good at pandering to the conservatives but that's about it.

Absolutely nothing has changed. Trump is still leading.

Cuck logic.

lmao

probably because of this

What the fuck does that even mean, stupid CTR shill? Get your memes straight before you attempt to fit in.

We know for a fact that the polls have been rigged and we know for a fact that people have been paid to shitpost on ''far right wing'' sites.

You're not fooling anyone.

>We know for a fact that the polls have been rigged and we know for a fact that people have been paid to shitpost on ''far right wing'' sites.

Holy shit the delusion is REAL :^)

>From Germany
Nice one abduel

>everyone's out to GET me

lmao

I agree, many of his supporters were confident right before the convention that he would use it as a pivot to attract moderate voters for the general. If he had done that I believe he would be winning right now, but for some reason he hasn't. He seems to have doubled down on the shock and confrontation tactics, honestly I don't know why. Maybe it's just the double edge to the "let Trump be Trump' and he can't actually turn it off. If he continues doing it he is going to lose.

>Serious question: Why has Trump fallen behind in the polls?

Serious answer: The polls are not representative of the public's opinion.

It's usually 1,000 people responding to phone calls. Effectively nothing.

Hey guys, did you know that the media is totally biased against Trump and is trying to rig the game against him and favor Hillary by quoting him verbatim?

The audacity :^)

sharylattkisson.com/clinton-lead-over-trump-shrinks-to-margin-of-error-bloomberg-poll/

They woke up

>quoting him verbatim

When have they ever done this?

Yeah except my boy Steve H won like 4 elections

>When have they ever done this?

Like, never, they're totally biased against him, always :^)

>Maybe it's just the double edge to the "let Trump be Trump' and he can't actually turn it off. If he continues doing it he is going to lose.

My governor says worse shit than Trump and he still got elected.

He keeps saying stupid shit and the media runs it ad infinitum. Either he's not that bright, was a Hillary plant all along, or is being blackmailed because he's throwing it.

Media has been fuckin him in the butthole.
Trump has been supplying them with all the lube they can use.

Feel free to provide an example.

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

Shill detected.

Harper is a piece of shit, like Trump, but unlike Trump, Harper can formulate ideas, discuss political ideas and debate the details of his policies.

All Trump has to offer is soundbites that fail to illicit boners in anyone outside of Sup Forums.

>Why has Trump fallen behind in the polls?
The public polls changed their methodology from rigged to super rigged when he started winning the rigged ones.

Internals show him up double digits in PA and FL. Even neck and neck in CA. Hillary is fucked, shill.

But crazy got him this far!

I mean, he's staying true, not just pandering.

>shock and confrontation tactic
Examples?
You concern trolls are retarded.

If Trump is doing so badly and making so many mistakes, why is it that the only two things that the media brought up in the last 1-2 months have been outright fabrications?
>Muh gold star family! He insulted a dead veteran!
Never happened.
>He called for the assassination of Hillary!
Never happened.

Where are these shocking comments that Trump makes?

It's a smaller group of people though, your governor is like the primary was for Trump.

>Hillary is fucked, shill.

Aaaaaaaaaand saved for the super montage I am preparing for election night to milk those sweet, sweet Trumpcuck tears :^)

Aylmao

Muhammad shilling who would have thought

Why? The only way Hillary wins is if she steals it. Seeing my post after she does so is not going to be me eating my words. In fact, just the opposite.

While you're saving them, go ahead and save this one too:

Trump will win and I'd like to make a shout out to my boy Daryl up in Oakland, we think of you daily and to my baby girl Claire and thanks to Monoprice for giving me these repeating digits.

>It's a smaller group of people though

It's larger than the two groups that made up the left opposition.

The betrayal of the Panders crowd alone has ruined Hillary's chances. Trump will snag the election just like my lovable dumbfuck governor did.

Manipulation of the polls, do you really expect these fuckers to tell the truth? Just vote and wait for November to come around. Also ask yourself how many true Hillary supporters you've met in real life. Don't trust the shills, Trump will be President.

>The only way Hillary wins is if she steals it.
lmao
Done :^)

nope i will never reply to you.

President Trump is coming shill, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. Not replying to you so you don't get an extra .05.

Why do they never respond?

What the fuck?

Are these people getting paid so low they can't even get their script right?
They never respond.

This is only the delusion that your media has created.
Hillary will win because Trump is a demagogue.
He can not cater to anyone except low educated whites.

fag detected

Look, I refuse to bury my head in the sand and pull a bernout.

Examples really? They aren't shocking to you but they are to most, and if he wants to win he needs consider that. The khan thing was the worst, you saying it never happened and the public just doesn't understand is ridiculous. I agree they are all blown out of proportion but he should know better if he wants to win. Trump cannot give people ammo to use against him, he shouldn't have responded at all except for a sorry for your loss shit.

The difference between you and I is you think the way Trump won the primary is going to win him the general, but it's not.

you guys are just as delusional as the berniefags were a few months ago

>t-trump will still win
>polls are rigged
>if trump doesn't win, republican party deserves to get destroyed

fuck you

so you have a belief that a majority of Americans want Trump, and no amount of polls, research, other evidence or even the election itself will dissuade you of this believe?
And this belief is based on what, your feels? It's going to be so goddamn sweet when Trump gets BTFO by Shillary, even if it does mean we get cancer for president.

He went full retard

what I mean is your state is not a good representative of the nation. Just like how a governor is west V can talk about coal all day and win but get nowhere nationwide.

>Why do they never respond?

Your retarded """"""""arguments"""""" pretty much amount to "no didn't happen lalalala"

lmao

nigger

>And this belief is based on what, your feels?
No, internal polls. Real scientific ones. Not the bullshit with 15% sampled land lined democrat ones you seem to think are real. Trump is winning already in a landslide according to internals.

Crazy got him that far because it was primaries, not general. Normies are now forced to make a decision, they didn't have to commit to "crazy trump" right away like the GOP cucks did.

All normies see is normie media, which every day consists of "Outrageous thing Trump said" followed by sight detail about Clinton.
Benghazi? Emails? Clinton Foundations? Normies don't know that, because normie media won't tell them.

Wait till after first debate to see where the public really stands.

Media tells people who to vote for. They obey.

Oh ok, concern troll, you're just going to double down on complete bullshit and try to push a story that literally no one gave a shit about.

ayyy

You have no idea about statistics, do you?

I don't trust polls, they can be so easily manipulated to influence opinion that it's not worth putting too much faith in them. Here in Bongland, they were so far off the mark before the Brexit vote (iirc not a single major pollster predicted Leave, correct me if I'm wrong) and the last GE too.

>try to push a story that literally no one gave a shit about.

Yeah, no one...except for the people who were polled.

lmao

trump needs to do this but say vote for me or your mother will die in her sleep

>(((you)))

thank you for correcting the record

>le statistics meme

How does 1,000 people responding by phone represent the general population?

These aren't "polls" they're phone surveys.

Well it's only been about two weeks since the end of the DNC and the debates are more than a month away. The MSM is taking every cheap shot that can right now to drive off independents.

The momentum you saw was in the primaries when it was racist rednecks vs evangelicals. Racist rednecks are a majority of the Republican party so of course they were going to be empowered by Trump.

we're in general election season now, and that same rhetoric doesn't work on the rest of the country.

>polls favoring Trump: ultra representative, objective truth
>polls favoring Hillary: totally not representative, paid for by Satan

Ahahahhahhahhahahhahhaha

>All normies see is normie media, which every day consists of "Outrageous thing Trump said" followed by sight detail about Clinton.
>Benghazi? Emails? Clinton Foundations? Normies don't know that, because normie media won't tell them.

More and more the normies are seeing that the media is taking everything Trump says and twisting it.

They didn't trust the media before, and now that they know what kind of snake Hillary is, they are even less trusting than ever.

Normies in the US are a lot less on board with this "TRUMP SAID THE THING" bullshit than you think.

Oh and also I can't be the only one that was expecting a 24/7 media onslaught against Trump once he had secured the nomination.

The current situation was to be expected, it's actually a lot tamer than I thought it would be

All RCP "polls" are bullshit, even when Trump leads.

Muh phone surveys. Get fucking real.

They've sold their souls to that witch Hillary for literal pennies... I have no respect for the shills, at least make it worth your while to post for that evil cunt.

who's the one doubling down on BS? Look, I guess we will have to just wait and see. I still believe Trump can win but he won't do it this way.

Hey guys, I just got this image of Trump's campaign headquarters.

What did he mean by this?

Actually Trump has lost ZERO support. Look at the poll data. He's hit a ceiling. Hillary has just gained more support, which is why she's winning. The narrative that Trump is screwing himself over is a lie, since he's at the same place he's been since the GE started. There are a ton of undecideds still. Trump and Hillary are trying to win them over. If trump can win them over then he wins. I'm doing my part to ensure he wins them over. Check out this site. restoreamericasgreatness.org

if we all donated just 45$ we could gain Trump 1,000,000 new voters in important swing states.

Yeah except our candidate isn't a soft fucking bitch afraid to BTFO of Hilldog on a regular basis until she has a stroke on national tv...

What polls are you even refering to ? The ones that say Trump will win by 71% done by an ABC front.

That website probably got a lot of IP's to sell to Clinton.

Oh yeah, you totally corrected the record. Trump should stop making innocent comments.
Saying that you don't know who the guy talking shit about you is and saying that you would have loved to hear his wife speak. Totally uncalled for.
This is why Trump is losing in triple digits..

Can I get paid now?

>Can I get paid now?

lmao the desperation is intesifying

>The only way Hillary wins is if she steals it.
That's probably what's going to happen...

Like I said, you view his comments from your diehard position, but many people don't. Those are the people Trump needs to win. The ctr crap is just sad, I am an American and actually voted fro Trump here in NC.

Wow, I'm a #CruzMissile now

Because pokemon go to the polls

>Trump blames the media for twisting his words
>has millions of dollars to run ads to speak directly to the electorate without being twisted by the media
>doesn't run ads and still relies on Twitter and media coverage
hmmm

>doesn't run ads and still relies on Twitter and media coverage

You just don't get it, it's literally 1231238-D chess :^)

This does seem a but suspicious....

Maybe he's saving it all up for the last month before the election.

The one where they polled 1,000 people in each of the 50 states with 50,000 people total and took a sample of 33% Democrats, 33% Republicans, and 34% Independents.

Pretty much this tbqhwymn.

Now is the time when he actually needs to move to the centre, but he's proving he has no political prowess.

He relied on populist rhetoric to whip up the american people, and now this strategy is alienating him from the centre, and people on the right are now losing confidence.

All he has to do is discipline himself now.

He has the best message of change and hope and rejuvenation, and if he were more politically adept, then he would be thrashing her.

Can someone redpill me on his advertising policy?

Does he put out TV ads? Does Clinton?

Seems a bit odd that even now he wouldn't be doing it.

but muh immunity cat

As much as I would love to believe this poll, I just find it hard to believe that 13 people made that many phone calls in 2 weeks.
Source: investmentwatchblog.com/new-poll-50000-people-polled-trump-won-67-19/

So where can we see these internal polls? I actually want to see just out of curiousity.

IGNORE SHILL 'POLL' BULLSHIT VOTE FOR TRUMP DON'T LET THE DEMOTIVATE YOU. IF THEY THOUGHT TRUMP WAS TRULY LOSING THEY WOULDN'T BOTHER SHILLING. YOU MUST VOTE AGAINST THE SHILLS.

How are you people not talking about Manafort's Ukraine money scandal?

>How are you people not talking about Manafort's Ukraine money scandal?

Only "shills" care about that one :^)

It's August and there has been absolutely nothing going on.

Trump says the thing and 5-7 points look like the grand canyon to everyone that hates him.

its literally nothing

No, like this:

I don't even know what that is.