I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Norway for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart...

I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Norway for a few days. The campaign is literally falling apart. Trump and Pence are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his advisors are all considering jumping ship, and Trump himself is starting to crack under the weight. I've personally been delivering more and more pain medication to him over the past few weeks ever since the RNC. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, the presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Paul Manafort is probably going to leave the campaign by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of Trump's advisory team, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his own campaign is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stale pasta

copypasta

hide sage etc

Enjoy your $12+ for a bottle of beer. Why would a American vacation in Norway? Americans have shit wages

stale pasta m8. now go fuck urself.

go ahead..

Just stay in Norway imo. You won't have a job to return to soon.

I'm a staffer with the Infowars on a vacation in Norway for a few days. The news outlet is literally falling apart. Ghost and Alex Jones are growing more bitter towards each other behind the scenes, his capitalists are all considering jumping ship, and Ghost himself is starting to crack under the weight of his hambones. I've personally been delivering more and more Johnnie Walker Blue Label to him over the past few weeks ever since double dip incident. Whatever poker face he had in the public eye before this week is likely going to fade away very soon, an eventual Hillary presidency is literally giving him full-on panic attacks and dangerous blood pressure. I've heard him screaming behind locked doors about how he can't keep up the charade anymore and that he has absolutely nothing ready for the debates in terms of a strategy or range of issues. Tub Guy is probably going to leave the capitalist army by the end of the month anyway, likely followed by the bulk of capitalist army, leaving him dead in the water, because this man doesn't know politics to save his life. He knows he'll bomb at the debates, he knows his poll numbers are slipping, he knows everyone with any common sense in his capitalist army is getting the fuck outta dodge before it crashes and burns.

I've been wanting to say this for weeks now and I don't have anywhere else to go without taking to the press. If you have a question please ask. They'll never know I came here.

damn, this guy even found a fitting proxy

dude all of you are on vacation right now as it looks..

let's get keep it simple so that you understand it..

if trump would be losing and if we are pointless you guys wouldn't be here.

everytime a thread from you guys pops up you just motivate us more and more because it means that hillary is not in a good position.

detected

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Norway for a few days.

Yeah, and I'm the fucking pope.

You got your card?

nice pasta faggot

Stop the Criminal Hillary From Stealing the Election - Volunteer to be a Trump Election Observer

donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

>sage

And my Dad works for Nintendo

>i posted it again lol

fuck off faggot bitch

Nice try.

Trump doesn't have any campaign staffers.

Funny.

I seem to recall you posting this exact thread more than a week ago, stating the exact same thing.

Wouldn't happen to be the same shit poster I have seen starting multiple threads, under the same flag right? Couldn't be...

My dad works for Nintendo and he says you are a cunt.

Thanks for CORRECTING THE RECORD
sage

>OP noticing anons noticed it's a shitty pasta
>OP not only being retarded enough to use sucha shitty pasta, but also answering himself forgetting about IDs

It's like third shitty, repeated image/pasta shitpost from Norway user today. I am surprised no mod cleaned him out yet.

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

>an American kissing refugees fot

oy vey!

Nice two party system you've got there murika. Don't blame you guys for making Trump the nomination since he was literally the only chance you had, but now because of your shit system you're going to be stuck with Clinton.

At least with our parliamentary system we vote for parties not people, and those parties have some influence in Government even if they don't win overall.

The only reason we got an EU referendum was because our political system allowed for a man like Farage to slowly build up political influence over many years. Trump could have been a huge success eventually if he'd been allowed to gradually grow over the course of a decade or so.

I can't say that I'm not going to enjoy laughing at you come November since we've never seen Americans on Sup Forums get blown the fuck out quite this hard, but I'll also be crying.

>norway proxy CTR shilling all day

>I'm a staffer with the Trump campaign on a vacation in Norway for a few days

If the goal is to make Hillary look like a dumb fucking asshole for hiring idiots like you, consider your mission accomplished.

Pathetic!

you might wanna at least try a different proxy for your next thread bro

fuck off faggot