Why do over one out of every three people in Quebec want to be annexed by the United States?

Why do over one out of every three people in Quebec want to be annexed by the United States?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parti_51
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They probably thought it was by France instead.

because they know that this is going to happen in a few years

Those numbers are frankly dubious, there was only that one single poll ever done on the issue.

Also, 2001 was a long time ago. And, to put things in perspective, it was only 6 years after the 1995 referendum came within an inch of succeeding. So, if the poll really was accurate, then it might have had something to do with that.

Also, for what it's worth, I myself unironically support American annexation of Canada (if nothing else, just out of spite towards subhuman Canadians), but I've never once encountered anybody else in Quebec who held the same opinion.

They hate the English

>I myself unironically support American annexation of Canada

Please join us. We need tens of millions of new white people to insulate ourselves from the Latino menace in California.

Be careful what you wish for though; Canada joining the US would probably lead to more votes for Democrats, which would in turn enable even more Tacos moving to California/Arizona/Texas.

There is little reason for Canada and USA to be separate countries honestly

I don't care whether it's called annexation or not

but some form of greater union would be beneficial for both countries

canada and the USA are culturally identical, have similar economies, albeit at different scales, have major trade relationships, there are little downsides to annexation

>Even more anglos
Disgusting. Pic related how it should be

the canadian economy is a lot more simple and easier to disrupt than the american, a uniont would be like the euro zone and we would be the greece that needs a devalued currency or our economy crashes

if we weren't our own country chinks wouldn't pay $1 million for a house here

White people, the ones surrounded by minorities, vote conservative as their buffer. Whites in the southeast (blacks) and southwest (Latinos) vote Republican, while the whites in those 90%+ white New England states vote liberal.

Eventually, the electoral map will realign in the next decades. Texas and Arizona will slowly become more purple/blue because of Latinos, while much more white states such as Ohio, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin will become more GOP red in direct response to that. 2016 was the first taste of the map shift.

In short, I do think white Canadians would be more compelled to vote conservative if suddenly forced into a country with blacks and Latinos voting for the gibs party.

Don't underestimate the self-hatred of Ontarians, the cuckoldry of Quebecers, the utter poverty and isolation of Maritimers, or the "dudeweedlmao"-ism of British Colombians.

While agree in essence with what you're saying, it's going to take quite a while before the subhumans in C*nada change their electoral tendencies.

>Canada
>white
They're Chindia by now. You lost wyboi.

>Quebec want to be annexed by US
No thanks.

Have they ever done a poll like this for annexation by the UK?

>They're Chindia
4%, percentage-wise that's about the same as people with Polish (3.0%) or Italian (5.5%) ancestry in the U.S.

Canada dumped the Union Jack for a fucking leaf, so maybe the poll should be of Australia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parti_51
>Parti 51 is a minor political party in the Canadian province of Quebec that was founded in the late 1980s under the leadership of Serge Talon. The party proposed the separation of Quebec from Canada in order to seek admission to the United States as the 51st state of that union.

It wasn't a public vote though.

its most likely the anglo minority who constantly whines about being oppressed by the french

>19.9%
>1/3

How did brainlets like this destroy Europe twice?

>one out of three people in Quebec

HAH YOU GOT BAITED

BAITED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I BAITED YOU

GOTCHHHAA GOOOD BAITED

I have been leaf'd for the LAST TIME

HAHAHAHABABHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU GOT DOUBLE BAITED I ACTUALLY DIDNT READ THE WHOLE OP AND GENUINELY MADE A MISTAKE BUT I MADE A SMOOTH RECOVERY AND PRETENDED I WAS BAITING AND YOU BELIEVED IT!!!!!

YOU BELIEVED IT!

YOU FUCKING DUNCE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhahah I GOT YOU AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>2001

>one poll in 2001

This is crap. As for why they might favour annexation: they're idiots, convinced that the United States would somehow be less likely to assimilate them than Canada. No Quebecois has ever been to New Orleans, I guess. 1% of the population speaks French at home, and that 1% isn't exiled Acadians. It starts with an 'H' and ends with an 'aiti'.