Leave Drumpf to us

Leave Drumpf to us..

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with these guys?

>nationalcuckmetting.jpg

>all male

Because we are redpilled.

>the one pale black guy

BLack guy doesnt even have a tv show anymore.

They seem to take stock in comedian opinions. People who watch that late night shit should be shot.

Why are they obsessed with the President?

So...

how come fallon doesn't have a drink? isnt he a functioning alcoholic?

Doing a great job guys. Maybe try being funny for a change?...

I think thats the joke.

they are all gay nazis

I much value the opinions and thoughts of successful Hollywood comedians than an egomaniac president with the temper of a five year old who managed to piss of 60% of the country with his racism.

Not to mention that this same guy was voted in by retarded coal miners and factory workers who are too stupid to leave their dying industries behind and modernize. I trust the people of Los Angeles and New York a lot more than the people in Bumfuck, West Virginia.

"We totally don't deserve to be stringed up," and other stupid shit white people say. Sage this stupid Sup Forums shit.

why isn't three a single person of color in that

>alcoholic Jimmy Fallon has to sit there and not hold one

>60%
It would something like 25-30% not 60%. The whole country doesn't vote only like half at best.

Why are you so obsessed with this image of a dog appearing to be surprised?

Is Conan the only one that's genuinely funny? The others have never made me laugh.

Cry more pls

>retarded coal miners and factory workers who are too stupid to leave their dying industries behind and modernize
They aren't dying industries and they have modernized which is why most of those jobs dried up naturally. The issue was the forced legistlation to kill them off. Competitors in the "green energy" sector as they like to call themselves can't compete fairly so lobbied enough and got their way for awhile. They were trying to kill off the competition.

I can't watch any of them anymore now that all they ever talk about is Trump. Such low hanging fruit and I want to blow my brains out every time they start a show with something about Trump.

Who's obsessed with who again?

TRUMP IS OBSESSED WITH US

WE'RE UNDER HIS SKIN!!! WE'RE THE BANE OF HIS EXISTENCE!! RAAAHHHHH!!!

>Why are they so obsessed with easy money and ratings

Buddy Trump literally LITERALLY saved Colbert's career. He was shitshow of trying to be too agreeable with all his guests and no having any opinion too strong till he decided "fuck it go for broke" when Trump won.
Why ever stop now.

Conan is the only decent host there and he's nowhere near as entertaining as he used to be without all his old writers from the 90s. The others are YouTube-tier (especially that guy with the juice box) nobodies, so who cares what they think.

>*posts colbert for the hundredth time*
Yeah, I wonder who's obsessed.

>*complains about colbert posts for the hundredth time*
Yeah, I wonder who's obsessed.

Damn, what a burn. If only I had folders full of forced memes like you.

Conan, Kimmel, and that guy with the juice box aren't too bad. The rest are Democrat shills.

You sound really obsessed.

Notice when he interviewed the Russians he was extremely condescending. He really is a massive piece of smug shit.

>fatass drinking a juicebox to be different
I hate him so much

Gotta treat them like subhuman beasts in preparation for the Democrats' WW3 against Russia.

I don't remember him acting so childish on the colbert report.

Thanks for making Colbert a staple of late night television.

>larry willmore
>having a tv show

No problem. Colbert being the face of "le #resistance" only helps Trump.

Have him make some more funny faces and fart noises. That'll show the President who's boss.

>dat obvious photoshopping

he finished his drink first

>Leave Drumpf to us..

That's pretty funny. Their combined efforts helped get the man elected in the first place.