Okay...How in the hell did 4 Gems, defeat the entire colony of homeworlders on Earth? You're telling me Garnett, Rose...

Okay...How in the hell did 4 Gems, defeat the entire colony of homeworlders on Earth? You're telling me Garnett, Rose, Amythest, and Pearl, took on and routed the entire population of Gems/Diamonds into a full retreat??

Don't forget Crazy Lace, Biggs and Snowflake.

Did the watch the show user?

Watch Bubbled.
Rose healed her army during the war.

You ever watched an episode of this show?

There was a whole army that caused the Diamonds to begin to retreat, and as they retreated they pretty much nuked the Earth with some magic Gem Music that caused all of them to corrupt, including a large chunk of their own troops. Rose was able to save herself, Garnet, and Pearl by reflecting the blast with her shield.

Why they didn't just return and take out the 3 is unknown, but that will probably be brought to light later when more of Rose's backstory is explained. They probably just saw it as a lost cause, outside of the cluster that was growing.

lol why?

I'm half way through season 3

I'm just saying with the likes of Jasper, and yellow diamond...how the hell did they actually force the homeworlders off of earth..I mean Garnet was getting her ass kicked by Jasper, until he was distracted enough by Watermelon Steven.

see
Basically both sides had sizable armies. But when Yellow diamond left earth she initiated a scorched earth protocol and killed all the gems. Rose saved P, A, and G with her bubble.

They weren't Rose's entire army, they were just the only ones that survived the war.

The Diamonds said fuck it and corruption nuked the planet to kill all the rebels and any of their own troops too slow to evacuate.

They're the last crystal gems, there were more before, and rose can fix gems, the homeworld don't.

Rose could only protect them in the end of the war, and Jasper was the best gem born in a kindgarten, all the other were amethyst level to worse.

That's what said. That there was a whole army that caused the Diamonds to begin a retreat.

Rose and Pearl were the initial army, whose entire strategy generally consisted of popping out of nowhere, attacking a bunch of people with their guards down, then running off. Then they encountered Garnet, recruited her, and got the idea to use fusion to level the battlefield. Rose would keep healing the gems any time they managed to kill one, so the war stood at a stalemate while Rose slowly talked more enemy soldiers into defecting. Eventually, her army got big enough that the diamonds just went "fuck it" and nuked the planet.

There was an army there. It's gone now.

I bet Snowflake was exiled like Garnet, but for identifying as male.
You know that gemsona.

They didn't. It was an entire army that was wiped out by the corruption song. Homework simply left because they thought they wiped out the gems while they were building the Cluster. So no, they didn't win, they merely survived the war.

Don't post fanfiction as if it were fact, retard.

It was never just Rose Quartz and Pearl, and they already had a sizable army by the time they met Garnet. That's kind of why Garnet came to exist in the first place - Sapphire and Blue Diamond were called in from a different planet to attempt to reverse the fortunes of the losing Homeworld forces.

Also, nowhere has it been said that Garnet gave them the idea to use fusions. The rest of your post is also conjecture.

I know this is a bit off topic but I get the impression that Bismuth created the Breaking Point after witnessing Rose shatter Pink Diamond, not before. It's why Bismuth says that Steven is better than his mother (as unlike her he refuses to accept shattering a gem under any circumstances) and explains why she bubbled Bismuth away without telling anyone. She probably disliked having shattered Pink Diamond and was worried that as the leader of the rebellion using such a tactic would have made it into something acceptable for her subordinates (something that had already happened with Bismuth). Rose didn't want to kill Bismuth but knew that the others couldn't know that an easily available tool for shattering gems was available to them as it would spur the war on for years to come and cause a lot more deaths when she'd already crossed over a line to ensure that the war would end.

This is not of course justifying what she did, it just seems to me that a lot of people naturally assume that she bubbled Bismuth before shattering Pink Diamond when the reverse is just as likely.

>Garnet was getting her ass kicked by Jasper, until he was distracted enough by Watermelon Steven.
That's highly inaccurate

This thread

Rose had a Army, her army was winning the war because Rose kept on healing her gems and recruiting all the enemy Gems that they didn't kill
Eveything was going well for them Until the Remaining Diamonds said "Fuck you, fuck your shitty fucking planet, and fucked eveyone you love. Eat corruption nike you fat bitch."
And nuke the hell out of the planet.

>Garnet was getting her ass kicked by Jasper, until he was distracted enough by Watermelon Steven.

Are you talking about the malachite and alexandrite fight?

You are mixing 2 different fights Op.

I'm out of this bait thread.

They didn't realize the three had survived. Plus all those corrupted Gem's running around probably made the cost of staying on the planet too high to colonize it (and that decision was probably made much earlier during the war, since the cluster was made at all) I imagine the cluster was not a small project considering it's sheer size, once earth was made it's testing ground why bother going back? They just needed to send a prope 5000 years later or so, Peridot's eye getting crushed is the first hint they'd have that anything was wrong.

What are you talking about, Bismuth said Steven was better because he said he was going to tell the other Gem's what happened, something Rose never did.

My theory is that Rose put the entire Earth in a bubble, when she gave up her physical form to give birth to Steven the bubble stopped exiting and home-world was able to detect the failed Earth colony again, so they send the eye to investigate.

the bhagavad gita describes a battle between hindu dieties.

using things that sound like modern weapons and vehicles.

hindu dieties come in multi arm flavors.

the bhagavad gita is obviously describing the Gem War on Earth.

Actually, Amethyst was still incubating in the Kindergarten when the corruption happened

the one with the hips?

Corruption song?

Amethyst wasn't there
They havn't said how many soldiers Rose had during the war but we know there were at least 7
Rose Quartz
Garnet
Pearl
Bismuth
Biggs Jasper
Crazy Lace
Snowflake Obsidian

You're forgetting the strawberry army.

Amethyst never fought in the war. Rose also had hundreds of thousands of gems in her army.

jeez its almost like its a kid show made for tumblr dykes that dont care about logic

I thought she said Bix, as in bixbite?

You'll find out when they reveal more rose fusions. There's probably a rose/bismuth one, a rose/pearl/garnet one, bismuth/garnet, bismuth/pearl, etc.

>a kid show
>made for tumblr dykes
Choose one, user.

You're forgetting how large a percentage of Tumblr IS actual children. Where do you think all that vitriol comes from? Mentally ill adults might account for a portion of it, but riled-up teenagers full of piss and vinegar, with no real-world perspective to weigh against the tripe they're eating up, constitutes the bulk of it.

They've had their own army of rebels, though they are either shattered or corrupted and all that's left are those 4.