Give it 5 years, people will start to love this

Give it 5 years, people will start to love this

Gonna age like a nice pile of shit.

They already are. Sisney smear campaigns end eventually.

feces ages quite well user,
you just BTFO yourself

Give it five years, you'll be sucking cock outback tgecar wash for $5 a go.

Meth. Not even once.

People will start missing this when DC reboots their franchise and remakes it with 15 year old high schoolers quipping the entire duration of the movie.

Then we'll see a #BringBackSnyder campaign sprout on Sup Forums.

nobody will ever love the theatrical edition

>admits BvS is feces

You just got played.

I see where you're going with this but Snyder's films were never good while Nolan's were

>inadvertently admits that BvS will age amazingly
you're playing 7D chess with a 8D being

You just admitted BvS is shit

Give it 5 years when the alternate universe that resulted from the outcome of Flashpoint creates a better DCEU and you'll finally realize that it's mediocre at best.

checkmate micro-brain
see

Just like Batman Forever and Batman & Robin, right?

But we love it now

Shit that ages amazingly is still shit in the end

You used this same strawman back at

Nah more like Batman Returns actually.

that is only implying that lemma is actually true or holds any value. never did i admit to confirming that.
your movie nu-brain

Can't believe how much the uncut version changes the story and context of the 2nd act

Give it 5 yea-

That wasn't me, though I see you replied to that post with the same lame attack as well

I genuinely love it now... it does have flaws which i think will be overlooked or at least not looked on as harshly

The Extended Cut was good though. It gets too much hate for what is an experimental take on escapism.

> (OP)
>People will start missing this when DC reboots their franchise and remakes it with 15 year old high schoolers quipping the entire duration of the movie.

I started missing it the moment I saw Suicide Squad. Which is more or less what you described anyway.

no, it's a take on terrible "WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF" ideas crammed together.

Nah. It's about escapism and it's fairly obvious.

If that's what you took from it, the problem clearly isn't the film.

>The Extended Cut was good though.
Snyder apologists are fucking retarded.

fuck off with your capeshit

Not as much as the ever-present mousefucks who have made it their life goal to sabotage his career.

They're iqlet Sup Forumsedditors
Remember these people consider guardians of the redditors "good" as well

5 years? It's not even 2 and it's beginning.

Holy shit, I never post on this piece of shit site, but you must be the most retarded asshole I've ever read.

No one hates it for the experimental escapism. Those are the good parts. It gets hate for it's completely flat (pun intended) bullshit characters and their nonsensical motivation and plot.

This is one of the only genuinely feminist blockbusters of the decade. Closest thing to a live action Heavy Metal movie too.

this gif is reddit. i hate you

>I DIDN'T SEE THE THEMES SO THEY DON'T EXIST
>FUCK YOU DON'T WATCH THE REAL VERSION OF THE MOVIE
>MUH PLOT

Anti-Snyders are always exposing themselves as morons.

It's actually about how the best thing to do while being tortured is to escape into a fantasy world, externalize your traumas and develop an alternate persona
Basically it's an MK Ultra glorification propaganda flick about how cool it is to become a sex slave/assassin for your captors and I don't know why more people don't notice this
It's kind of fucked up that this movie got all sorts of Hot Topic merchandising, some of it even aimed at young girls but when you stop and think about the symbolism, it's disturbing
I'm not even conspiratorially minded usually but it was just shamelessly glorifying torture and the resulting dissociative identity disorder

>It's actually about how the best thing to do while being tortured is to escape into a fantasy world, externalize your traumas and develop an alternate persona
>Basically it's an MK Ultra glorification propaganda flick about how cool it is to become a sex slave/assassin for your captors and I don't know why more people don't notice this

How can you think this if you've seen the ending?

Harley Quinn is MK Ultra propaganda though.

So was it shit or was it kino? Make up your damn mind!

I already love it but only because it's such a monumental piece of shit that I was laughing the whole time. Almost got kicked out of the theater for it.

It's already a "cult classic" op

And cult classic is always a turd that some contrarians sticked to for very random reasons.

The movie wouldn't be nearly as hated if they removed the fucking awful wonder woman and the terrible Doomsday CGI fight, it would probably get some hate anyway but in the ballpark of Man of Steel because people hate any kind of different interpretation of the characters

>Give it 5 years, people will start to love this

Only because in 5 years cape shit get even shittier and current cape shit starts look good when compared to something even worse.