Why does Sup Forums hate this show so much? It is a fun take on a beloved comic/show

Why does Sup Forums hate this show so much? It is a fun take on a beloved comic/show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xOt5rlYFqjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I like it apart from the *holds up spork*-tier dance cutaways and songs.

Apparently NOT MUH is a valid argument when talking about TT or Superman

Fun is a buzzword

Has there been any more hits?

Last I heard was the Serious and LIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE episodes

I just hate that type of comedy and the damn thing was on so much I don't even check the fucking channel anymore. I did like the little references in the background and shit, but it's just not funny or entertaining to me.

Sup Forums blames TTG for Young Justice being cancelled.

WAFFLES LEL XDDDD SO RANDOM AM I FUNNY YET??????????????

[ TRIGGERED! ]

It's not the derivative anime garbage they saw when they were younger so they hate a show that actually has an uinque style and soul.

Basically is like the people that hated the Brave and the Bold for being campy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xOt5rlYFqjw

To be fair, this episode is kinda them to the extreme, but this show is just way too "WOAH, WE'RE SO WACKY" for me. You know when a cartoon came on when you were using the channel as background noise and you had to turn down the volume? This is that show.

Because the original Teen Titans was so good, expectations were naturally high

lol peepee into ur mouth

because TT was already established as a show in how it worked and GO is very different so the old viewers dont like the change

SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP

Why do they do this? What's the point of bringing up real-life arguments against the show?

I guess I can understand having a joke like this in a sense that being able to laugh at yourself is a good thing, but what is there here to laugh about? Their show sucks and they know that? That's not funny, is it? If anything it just proves that the ideology has gained enough of a following to the point where even the creators couldn't ignore it so they just HAD to put it in the show

Isn't that akin to Social Suicide?

Why is there so much love for the original The original was silly almost half the time. Plus a lot of their rogue gallery were a bunch of silly pushovers. Gizmo, Mumbo, Mad Mod, Control Freak. The only actual parts of the show that were interesting is the ones that involved Slade. That and the plot involving Raven.

My only issue with the show is how often it's on Cartoon Network. They need to show their other stuff. I could change the channel when it comes on, change it back a couple hours later and it's on again. And not only that it's an episode they literally aired the day before.

I could go on and on about Robin's characterization, how he passes on horrible messages to the kids watching the show.

But I'll stick with what I said.

>Isn't that akin to Social Suicide?

>I could go on and on about Robin's characterization, how he passes on horrible messages to the kids watching the show

This version of Robin isn't supposed to be a role model.

I guess that's not very self-explanatory. My bad.

I just meant it's the same as having a reputation and then spitting on it for the sake of not wanting it anymore.

>Another "w-w-why won't you like my show" thread

Its boring, if you've seen one episode you've seen them all.

it's worse than whenever Family Guy calls out it's characters.

It's making fun of people that complain about the show. It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to say "we know you exist but you don't matter, so fuck off".

I am not surprised that the message flies over the head of this modern self centered generation.

It shouldn't be acknowledging those people at all. The only thing this show does is prove them right, that's it's vapid and idiotic

It's a comedy. It's probably why they felt it had wiggle room to mention them.

Had this been a reboot more in line to the original I could understand.

No they didn't. They thought if they attacked the criticisms they wouldn't have to deal with them. this is the same kind of bullshit hack web comic writers pull

>It's not supposed to be funny, it's supposed to say "we know you exist but you don't matter, so fuck off".

I could see maybe having one or two bits mocking your critics.
but if you have multiple entire episodes, like seriously six or more at this point, saying "haha we don't care you think our show sucks" isn't that a little ridiculous?

They seem a little butthurt.

>another shill thread

Nobody cares about TTG anymore writers

Your 5 seconds of fame is up

that's because they know the haters are the kind of cucks that will still watch th show even if they hate it