Why are native american girls so underrated? I think they are pretty hot when they're not poor

Why are native american girls so underrated? I think they are pretty hot when they're not poor

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-llXCtAxbWY
vimeo.com/107841326
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CHI

CA

>considering a savage
Not even once.

CHI

You think anything is hot because you're a beta virgin shut-in loser who couldn't get laid if his life depended on it.

>I think they are pretty hot when they're not poor

Just look at this sentence, what a specimen.

she ugly af dawg

Budget Vietnamese

why all the hate. she is god tier.

wtf

are you okay australia?

the ones from alaska are pretty qt

I hook up with this one fat native chick every time I'm out near the reserve, either drinking or grabbing cheap smokes. She's... a bit of a freak. Unbelievably flexible.

She's also the reason they call me Vin or Vinland at the bar.

Moral of the story: don't stick your dick in crazy.

I can't date white women my age anymore, or any age, they just drive me up the fucking wall, especially local ones, they're like big children who can't cook, won't clean and can't even boil water, constantly complain about stupid shit, 85% of the time end up dropping out of university but still manage to find work and are still cunts.
Now i just can't stop hooking up with brown girls, but can't get past one, at best two night stands that end up being really pleasant. What do?

The hot ones are extremely scarce that you could say they are just a myth, the only one I've seen was in Yucatan.

Native american girls only look good when mixed, otherwise you get girls with massive fucking manjaws like this one

Only weak faggots dislike strong jaws

>only faggots dont like a masculine feature

Why would he be CHI? They have race complexes and want wh*te girls

ew no.

would suck him dry

there was this half mexican half native girl at my school and she was hotter than every white girl at my school. she had big hips child bearing hips and cute feminine face

Tell the fashion industry to stop appropriating native features

>they are pretty hot when they're not poor
>when they're not poor
they're all ugly then

what Chad indio , good looking lad

nah brah, strong jaw isnt masculine just a sign of high human growth hormone in the womb aka good genes

>tfw no native gf into race play

>they are pretty hot when they're not poor
Unfortunatley you've stumbled upon the very reason that they're underrated, most are in fact poor and overwhelmingly under represented in media.

I kinda doubt that, most qtie natives would not present themselves as such, they're just regular people, no one real life goes around wearing their exact racial identity on their sleeve (at least in Mexico) so most of the girl who grew up avoiding the ravages of poverty would simply be regular Mexicans, at least to outsiders.

;, (

and when they are represented in the media it's a white dude

ew

>Unfortunatley you've stumbled upon the very reason that they're underrated, most are in fact poor and overwhelmingly under represented in media

I agree 100% I live in a poor side of texas thats like 80% white and most whites here are ugly , being poor makes u appear ugly unfortunately

honestly uggo. I wonder if she has good feet/soles tho. might redeem her.

>nah brah, strong jaw isnt masculine just a sign of high human growth hormone in the womb
so is having a penis. doesn’t mean I want my girls to have one.

penis is infleunced by testosterone mroe than hgh

u probably have a little jew jawline and feel inadequate with a strong jaw grill

no

>reddit spacing
go back

t.manjawed “””woman”””

youtube.com/watch?v=-llXCtAxbWY

I want to have sex with her

>tfw no native gf

Iktf all too well
vimeo.com/107841326

damn she is really qt

You're too pure for this world, Perubro. Don't ever let those filthy M*stizos & C*stizos drag you down

Is she supposed to be hot? looks like a middle aged gypsy woman.

if you don't get that kind of beauty you just don't
and cute =/= hot

>You just don’t get it bro

At least here, they tend to have issues because they grow up around alcoholism, abuse, molestation, etc. so I wouldn't dare fug one even if I had a chance.

There's definitely a genetic predisposition toward being problem drinkers.

Even with being a well diluted 1/8th Ojibwa, I still have problems not drinking all of the alcohol. Thankfully my hangovers are mild, I'm a reasonably happy drunk, and I'm enough of a lumbering behemoth that violent drunks usually leave me alone.

I'm currently dating a brown girl. Just don't make sex the first priority in the relationship. You mentioned that you're only hooking up with them. Start going on more dates.