Hidden Figures: Based on the True Story of Katherine G. Johnson

Hello, Sup Forums. I'm an independently wealthy African American who's been lurking Sup Forums for several years now. For example:

I've asked Sup Forums several times in the past what I could do with my wealth as a black American to better the condition for all of America. I also told you all that my next major investments would be in "mass media".

Well I'm proud to say that I my good friend Pharrell Williams got in contact with me about a script for a movie adaptation of the real-life story of Katherine G. Johnson:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bLgzHutK1wo

I was honored and flattered by the opportunity and I'm proud to say that I've invested $25M of my own money towards the production budget for this film: Specifically for principle research as well as some marketing and production.

It just so happens that I'm also close personal friends with John Glen and was able to get his insight as to Katherine's story as well. Unfortunately, I've never had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Johnson in real life, but have since befriended her three daughters who were delighted to help advise us.

The hope is that the telling of positive, factual stories about ordinary black folks will help inspire the black community to aspire to do more with their lives than play-in to your usual stereotypes. It's also my way of informing America that black people contribute more to this great country more than most people even know, and there are more inventors and geniuses among the black race than just George Washing Carver (who did NOT invent peanut butter, BTW).

Here is a preview of the film:

>youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

I've already seen the principle photography for the film (parts before final editing) and it looks palatable. Although I must admit that what I've screened so far a bit sensational and somewhat overly theatric, but overall, it should do well with general audiences when it hits the box office come January.

Cheers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4
crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Katherine_Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a lost cause mate, genes are too strong. But good luck anyway based African man.

godspeed burgers
god knows blacks need real role models outside of gangsta rap and sports

>Do the michael jackson
>Get white
>Be Billionaire instead
>?????
>profit

>youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

I liked the trailer user (a little pandering but what can you do in 2016)
I'll see your film - good luck!

Johnson definitely seems to deserve the praise but the trailer seems to push the "I'm a victim but I'll be strong and won't let it get to me" theme far too hard.

Agreed!

But then, this movie is kinda fun. And because it's literally about rocket science, I guess in order to make their ROI, they had to appeal to the least common denominator. Maybe people won't "get it" if it's too cerebral.

>thread dead

This is very true. Hoping the best!

I've awarded more scholarships to black women based on ACADEMIC MERIT over the past few years than any other demographic.

So maybe it's working.

Yeah, I notice. It seems that Sup Forumstards would rather argue who's a race-trading cuck than discuss an actual positive solution to the race problems here in America.

I saw your preview based African man and thought the movie was pretty good and if I had a daughter would take her to see it.

Do you think that African Americans are truly based upon niggers and black gentleman, is it just bad upbringing or is there a sub-race underneath African?

Because it appears like many are really cool so either its upbringing or something more...

Bump

Nice trailer. I'd see this film.
As a side thought have you explored the idea of making a short educational film for Blacks targeting the self-defeating end game that is thug culture?

>black intellectuals

This thread is going to well for my liking

The underlying problem is that EVERYONE is subjected to the same mindfuck.

In all forms of media; i.e, books, TV, movies, and even school curriculum, whites are taught that they are somehow superior and blacks are taught that everyone hates them.

If you keep telling black children their lives are going to suck and that they'll never amount to anything but lowlife baboons, how much motivation to do better for themselves do you think that they'll actually have without intervention? You see the results: Black people "chimping-out" in the streets over Tyrone "He A Good Boy" Jones, even though Tyrone posts pics of himself on FB grabbing MUH DICK and holding a glock sideways in a fucking mirror.

By the way: There's scientific research that shows that if you aren't MOTIVATED, your IQ scores will be low. Think of people who live in tropical climates: How MOTIVATED would you be if all you had to do was fuck your wife in your mud hut and grass skirt? Meanwhile, how MOTIVATED would you be if the sky throws coldness and death at you from above as you migrate to endo-Europe?

Motivation and IQ have been shown to be intrinsically linked. In fact, you have evidence for yourself: How well do you do in school when you lack MOTIVATION? Now think about all the potheads you know if you aren't one yourself. Marijuana is a known barbiturate that decreases motivation. But then, so is alcohol--especially malt liquors (i.e.; "forties").

>tl;dr: You raise someone like cattle, don't be surprised when you hear them go "moo"

i hope so, user. somehow we have to destroy the government plantation that has so many blacks enslaved. we need more everyday role models... more white collar role models... more stable families to emulate.

best of luck user.

fer America

Lizzy is obviously the most appealing.

have a bump
youtube.com/watch?v=dWYNNSzpSdQ

did you ever watch the fresh prince? what did you think of it?

>those negatives for Madelyn
kek

Academic Merit, in a system that literally gives merit based on skin color while telling them they are oppressed. I'm sure it will work out well for them.

There were a few mainstream movies that tried to do so, but they were glorified and sensationalized.

I know, right? People lampoon the fact that she was so fair-skinned, but this may have played a role in her advancement for the good. Meanwhile, here are her parents:
>pic related

>rowling for Jaylynn

Not much. Funny and entertaining for the most part. I think Will Smith is a big douche, though.

>2012-2014 graduates
>98% avg. hired in field of study
>87.3% avg. job retention in the same field
>67% avg. upwardly advanced in career
They're coming for you. I hope you're all prepared.

I think your idea is a splendid one. I'm a poor white person so i won't be seeing your film until netflix starts sending that shit in the mail.

Hope you get your money back and then some for it so you can use it in a positive influence.

Also, it's very possible for two dark-skinned parents to have a lighter-skinned child. I have several aunts and cousins who are very fair-skinned, and the youngest of my older sisters was very fair-skinned even until early adulthood.

I hope everything goes ok

Even though she'd be shit tier as a girlfriend, as a fuckbuddy Breanna doesn't seem that bad. Dedicated PT who'll stick with it to the end for free is a good deal. I'd put up with the Chad talk as long as it wasn't 24/7.

If you want to solve race related issues, then you need to:
-convince liberals to give up the welfare system they are so hellbent on forcing upon poor blacks.
-convince government to abolish NAFTA to bring jobs back to the USA to give to all poor uneducated Americans.
-de-criminalize, legalize, and tax Marijuana distribution & consumption as this has been harmful to not only black communities but basically the entire country.

Until these 3 things are accomplished, there will never be a positive light in the African communities.
Ever.
Liberals will keep it that way and they will keep your people sucking on their tit for handouts because they need voters.
Liberals are so hellbent on amnesty because they need voters. They won't change immigration laws. Everything will resume as normal if Hillary gets elected. But everyone that's illegal will get amnesty and continuously vote on government handouts which is the folly of African Americans right now.

No amount of money or donations to the film industry will save this & will more likely hurt you in the long run because it's fucking HOLLYWOOD.

>calmly supporting environmental determinism and nurture over nature on Sup Forums

Fun thread. Glad you're here.
I'm with you on motivation but I will say I don't quite see the prevalence of the "everyone hates blacks, whites are superior"-ish narrative anywhere but with things like Black Lives Matter and the movies like Hidden Figures where the narrative is pushed if only to make courageous victims or places like African American Studies. I would say that there is racism in America, definitely, but the pushing of this victim narrative seems to be larger than the problem itself and breeds a focus on what people do the community rather than real examination of the community and what in it perpetuates its issues. Even your comment I'm responding to does that.

Where, besides those areas I mention, are these narratives prevalent?

Being part of the talented tenth must be a living hell. I'm sorry really sorry that it has to be this way. If African had never been colonized we would have seen its birth rate skyrocket. Leaving these once primitive countries to their own devices and watching them struggle to maintain the population that we helped grow isn't fun. I don't like seeing African babies die because they whites who previously maintained these now independent countries modern infrastructure are gone. Whites were kicked out, and kicked out violently. Watching a group of people with genetic predispositions towards lower reasoning abilities try maintain the complex farming equipment and roads we left, well, it's a mixed feeling. I feel sorry for the children yet resent the fathers.

RIP South Rhodesia
RIP South Africa
RIP Future America

Not in it for profit, but thanks.

>convince liberals to give up the welfare system they are so hellbent on forcing upon poor blacks
Agreed! I've earned every dime I've ever had. I made it through school on academic merit and working on the side because I was earning too much at the time for student loans. (Started working at EDS straight out of high school as a Senior Analyst earning $160k/yr—$3k/wk before taxes.)

>convince government to abolish NAFTA to bring jobs back to the USA to give to all poor uneducated Americans
Agreed! I agree with Trump's ideas on outsourcing our jobs. If only HE believed it. (All his shit is made in China and Mexico and he hires illegals all the time.)

>de-criminalize, legalize, and tax Marijuana distribution & consumption as this has been harmful to not only black communities but basically the entire country
Agreed! To paraphrase Bernie Sanders, "How is it that a young kid gets hard jail time for possessing a few ounces of marijuana, but greedy bankers on Wall Street get off after destroying our economy".

>No amount of money or donations to the film industry will save this & will more likely hurt you in the long run because it's fucking HOLLYWOOD
It's a start, though. Best I can do for now until I can gain more political clout.

I'm um, curious why a black man, especially a successful black man, with places to go and things to do (maybe even people to do) would, um, be shitposting to Sup Forums's Sup Forums board.

Not to say it isn't possible or likely. But - why? Of all the boards on Sup Forums - why Sup Forums and say, not Sup Forums or Sup Forums or even /lit/?

C'mon Cate.

Hah! Fug.

Yeah there's definitely some type of shilling going on.

Hey Dave, sucks about the Jews ruining your show vibe.
You're a funny guy.

Best thing to do in Africa is eugenics and sustainable agriculture cause it's literally designed at this moment to explode in population which means alot of wars

I understand this whole "rainbow coalition" agenda, which for me really took hold in the 80's and especially due to pop culture venues like MTV.

I also understand and can sympathize with being force-fed the whole, "all blacks are victims" narrative, which in turn makes the most undesirable among them the "GIBS ME DATS" that you all seem to love here. /sarcasm

It's the same when you see painful attempts at making blacks more important in a narrative than they should be: i.e; Fin in The Force Awakens or arbitrarily replacing various super hero characters with black ones.

I get it.

But if you look at the themes around characters like Tarzan, James Bond, and Captain Kirk, they all have something in common: A white man who dominates other indigenous cultures and subsequently is able to seed his manhood with their women folk. (Or at least with the latter two.) Tarzan goes on to be "king of the apes". Bond will fuck any woman from any country and get her to ally with him. And Kirk will fly into your star system, fuck your women, and steal your technology, and blame it all on his "boss" (bka, "The Federation").

This underlying theme of white supremacy is why there are so many Sup Forumstards here that think black people contribute nothing useful to society. And yes, music for example may not be as important as inventing the Theory of Relativity, but still, we take for granted black culture as athletes and entertainers, but despise them as idyllic threats to our standards of living.

My fellow black brethren I am sorry to say but African-Americans from the ghettos are a lost cause. No matter what you do, no matter how much money you spend you won't inspire them to better themselves. There are lunatics within our race that swears to high heaven that "slavery trauma" is embedded in our genes so we must always get gibs from the government and said hood rats are looking for any reason to twist just so they can chimp out and destroy. You might get one good black for ever thousand blacks but that one is quickly consumed by the hood rat life unless they're taken away from theri families no later than 2 years old.

This. Litterally you jeed to remove the lower half of africas iq pool and probably artifically select those from better homes

Basically anyone poor and stupid is shot

>historical revisionism
>on pol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=goh2x_G0ct4

Holy shit I think we're coming out the other side here Sup Forums

>Re-Rolling for Jaylynn

Because IMHO, you can't learn anything by those who agree with you. You've got to be willing to see things from the perspective of those who might even despise you. Only then will you know life for what it truly is.

I wouldn't have gotten far in life if I didn't accept than people don't have to like me just because I'm black.

Besides, I am very busy. All the time. Even now. It's called "multi-tasking". It's just in my case I can do whatever I want, whenever I want to.

Funny. Dave Chappelle is a personal friend of mine.
>pic related
>Dave and one of my business partners chatting

cool

Neat.

I dunno. It takes two to tango. Duality. I think that "white" people would have an unpleasant surprise on their hands if black people were to disappear - because they would have to deal with their own dark sides for the first time. It wouldn't be pretty.

In a lot of ways black people shoulder that burden, sorta like the way some wives have to feel for both themselves and their husband, because it's not allowed for him to feel. She has to do all the feeling. Because white people are supposed to good and upright (and uptight), black people have to be all that white people are not supposed to be, to maintain balance. It's mostly unconscious, this masochism tango, but look at the rules of society and how they're enforced.

For that reason, the whole "provide positive roles models" IMHO, is doomed to fail. Still, it might make you money, especially from rich liberals, so I'd continue it based on that.

You really want to help black people? What's that word they like to use these days? Woke? They need to get woke. Make them aware that they are playing the role of the villain *because the whites need them to play that role* and maybe some of them will step back, think a bit and decide that maybe they don't want to play the villain no longer. It won't be easy to stop playing that role either. Again, *whitey needs you to be the villain*.

Once you've done that - positive role models will fall out as a side effect.

Sorry for the late response.
I'm very confused by the jump you made though. There's strong white leads in the face of threats (foreign threats in your example) for various reasons and because they stand their own or show unique prowess over certain things in comparison to those foreign threats this becomes white supremacy? The jump seems totally random. None of this narrative says much of these cultures interacted with in the story compared to their white leads and in no case does it relate to black leads at all. The jump to white supremacy, from all that you've said at lead, comes from absolutely nowhere and seems like a large assumption than anything that can be discerned from evidence.

>despise them as idyllic threats to our standards of living.

This is a massive claim to assert without being substantiated.

>It's the same when you see painful attempts at making blacks more important in a narrative than they should be: i.e; Fin in The Force Awakens or arbitrarily replacing various super hero characters with black ones.

As a character Finn is not bad at all. In fact, Finn was one of the most pronounced - if not the strongest - character in The Force Awakens compared to very unpopular characters with fans like Rey.

The core of the issue is not a problem with black characters or black leads but the belief of adding in black characters for the sake of diversity. That its done for their skin color. This is also why people drew problems initially with the new women Ghostbusters, despite people loving strong female leads in things like the Alien trilogy, Kill Bill 1+2, or Ghost in the Shell.

Also
>/sarcasm

Friendly advice to leave this kind of line for Reddit to have.

Isn't that Busta Rhymes?

>inb4 this movie gets turned into a woman pandering biopic that is loosely based on actual facts

I hope it goes well. At the end of the day though, I'm not sure the movie changes anything. You're talking about an anecdote, an exception, a single datum - and, some will suspect, perhaps someone who would be completely unremarkable if they were a white man. Like Dr Johnson's quote a bout a walking dog. Hopefully an inspiration, but perhaps another 'we wuz kangz' talking point, like the lists Carver/peanut butter lists of black inventions.

What would make me change my mind is to see a large cohort of blacks improving across the board, with reasonable representation in STEM subjects. So perhaps your schooling initiative would have better results. I'm convinced that teaching could use technology better (do you know the Indian 'hole in the wall' model?).

>I think that "white" people would have an unpleasant surprise on their hands if black people were to disappear - because they would have to deal with their own dark sides for the first time. It wouldn't be pretty.
That's pretty deep, yo.

>Still, it might make you money
I'm not in it for profit, though. I wasn't expecting a return. It may not do well at the box office because it's a "black movie", and very few of those make a solid return for the studio. It was more of a favor for my friend Pharrell, and a personal sentiment from myself to the legacy of Mrs. Johnson.

>Make them aware that they are playing the role of the villain *because the whites need them to play that role*
What you're describing in my day was called "the hustle", which I think they all "the game" nowadays. It's classic lemons to lemonade; that is: Take whatever bullshit that "the white man" put on you and "flip it" to your advantage. For example drugs. Do you really think that black people have the resources to cultivate and/or manufacture drugs to meet all the rigors of capital demand? Hell no! But what they're doing is taking the drugs that are infiltrating their communities and "flipping" them for a profit, attracting new white customers with every turn. If it weren't so dastardly, it would almost border on brilliant.

>I'm very confused by the jump you made though
That's the best way I could put it, I'm afraid. If you don't "get it", then I'm at a loss.

>This is a massive claim to assert without being substantiated
>Friendly advice to leave this kind of line for Reddit to have
I know where I am. I do stupid shit like that to trigger Sup Forumstards. It's more of a reflex action, though. I've never spent more than 30 seconds on Reddit and didn't even know about it until I saw it mentioned on Sup Forums.

LOL..no. Oddly, there is a strong resemblance between the two IRL.

great movie. Great role model.

This is what black culture needs, not race baiting reverants and that hippy-di-hop negro music.

I don't get why you people are hating.
For once they showed an actual african person contributing to humanity instead of stealing the heritage of the semitic north africans (Hannibal) or egyptians... or just making fucking shit up (space kangz)

>linking me to Sup Forums
? We're in a discussion about how a topic appears in culture. It makes sense to actually explain your point. You did it somewhat to the whole "white supremacy" thing but you ended it with another claim that you says appears but haven't explained the "how" part that was the core point of our chat. How'm I supposed to take that?

>That's the best way I could put it, I'm afraid. If you don't "get it", then I'm at a loss.

Then best of luck with others.

>I've never spent more than 30 seconds on Reddit and didn't even know about it until I saw it mentioned on Sup Forums.

I don't care where you've been, just saying it's best not here. Sorry if you took it personally, I didn't mean it to.

Woooow, look how black she be

Sup OP, read your entire last thread. A black multi-millionaire posting on Sup Forums, was skeptical, im only used to average means blacks posting on here. For what its worth for the discussion, im also a black Sup Forumsack. Dont try to make it a point ever but thought it might interest you.

So I have questions, assuming your stateaments have been true thus far. I used to believe if you had the means to contribute to society as a whole. I still do, but, given the black community's absolute piss poor condition, i am off the belief you should, first and foremost, serve your own kin. Everyone else does it. Feels like we dont or not nearly enough. Maybe in ten years that will change according to your research and connections. Great! My question, just to start cause I feel the last thread yielded you some good answers. Whats your opinion now post last thread?

ayy

>The core of the issue is not a problem with black characters or black leads but the belief of adding in black characters for the sake of diversity. That its done for their skin color. This is also why people drew problems initially with the new women Ghostbusters, despite people loving strong female leads in things like the Alien trilogy, Kill Bill 1+2, or Ghost in the Shell.

This - I kind of add in a black discount now and just try and ignore it. Where there's a black character they will be smarter, sassier, and more noble. If a crime has been committed, they are NEVER the murderer. It's actually deeply patronising to everyone.

see
May I ask why is it so important to shit on someone actually trying to do better for the black community? Must black people always be conscripted to be the lowest dregs of society and never have the opportunity to contribute positively to society?

crgis.ndc.nasa.gov/historic/Katherine_Johnson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katherine_Johnson

Literally checked some flight data and confirmed electronic computers are awesome.

PHD in Math is pretty excellent though. Too bad they didn't make a movie about "The third nigger to finish school"

Yes because they're niggers, and this type of blatant romanization of things that didn't happen is just another dumb ploy to take a stab at whites who are so racist and oppressive.

>Literally checked some flight data and confirmed electronic computers are awesome.

She calculated trajectory for Apollo 11 and for Freedom 7. That's not trivial work. That one of the most important things NASA needs to plan for missions. Fuck off.

There is no "whites are superior" narrative, and simply having white characters in movies isn't a promotion of white superiority, that's pseudo-intellectual drivel. If anything, white culture is also suffering from learned helplessness from constant propaganda from media and academia telling whites to fell bad for all their accomplishments in the past, and that the only reason they have anything is because of "privilege".

Whites are being taught in school today that white people genocided Indians and terrorized other poor minorities with colonization. There's a constant narrative telling white people that they're racist, sexist, homophobic, misogynist, whatever-ist for simply being white. You shouldn't see white people as an obstacle or enemy, they're going through the same oppression in a different way to grind them down, which is why so many white people feel guilty for being white, or have "white guilt"

I do appreciate what you're doing to try and reverse the destructive narrative in black culture though.

>Entire team of controllers
>select the diversity hire to make a movie
>make her blacker to prove a point

Mip bap boop muh dick n shit nigga we wuz space mathemagicians.

This shit's getting pretty retarded, user.

Saged. Black America does not need a motivational film. Your money is being wasted. Get your head out of your ass and stop thinking you're part of something "big" and "significant" because you're not. Blacks need to adopt many cultural characteristics of whites - work ethic would be a good start. Not whining about racism is another. A lame vanilla film won't do shit. Go away.

>I've asked Sup Forums several times in the past what I could do with my wealth as a black American to better the condition for all of America

Pay for blacks to go back to Africa. Everyone wins.

lol she is more white than that guy..

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS AND SHIT

Why do you think this bitch was the third "nog" to graduate with a PHD? NASA even had a diversity quota for this very position which they themselves probably even thought they couldn't possibly fill. This is like when they recruited black female pilots for commercial airliners and out of the 6 they found a 100% failed the bar. Why do you think this movie is about the whitest diversity hire ever and not pavement ape lateesha jaykwanson?

It's because nogs suck at everything and the ones that do manage to get ahead are being exploited to ram the dildo of far left race politics on us.

That is why under no circumstance must you take propaganda shit like this lightly.

exactly this, jews are only using this op negro to further divide people, and fuel race wars..

I understand that the focus of the film is on the black main character, fine, you get to tell the story that you want to tell.

I am hoping that there is some reference, at least in passing, to the white women who were instrumental in performing the calculations and. later, the programming, that made the US manned space effort of the golden age.

It is probably too much to hope that the film can make it's point without denigrating the men who, for cultural reasons if no others, did most of the work.

Other than that, film looks didactic as fuck, based on the trailer, but I'll try any film that makes an attempt at treating the subject of space flight seriously.

Niggers or black people?

And who is taking a stab at white people ITT? The movie is how she helped America get to the moon. She obviously did the job well enough for NASA to trust her. I don't see what your beef is.

>You shouldn't see white people as an obstacle or enemy
I never have, personally. In fact, I wouldn't be so successful in life had I subscribed to this sort of thinking. My Mother taught me to never let another person's racism be a barrier to me, and that racism is THEIR problem, not mine. (And NO, my Father was not absentee throughout my life.)

I get what you're saying, though: I think that those examples I gave--Tarzan, James Bond, and Captain Kirk--put an unfair stigma on the white man in particular to live-up to an image of heroism and nobility that is simply impractical and unrealistic. Those heroes set the bar pretty high for the male machismo, and anyone who might ever have been influenced by their hero images may themselves feel that they have fallen short of an misguided notion of what it takes to be a hero.

>*sighs*
see

Spelling out sigh. Sorry bud but you just got demoted from house nigger to the field nigger

>You raise someone like cattle, don't be surprised when you hear them go "moo"

Fair enough, with the caveat that very few black children are being raised by white parents, and all to few are being raised by parentS at all.

>bring jobs back to the USA to give to all poor uneducated Americans.

Will never, ever happen unless Americans are suddenly willing t (and allowed to, see: minimum wage) do manufacturing work for what third-worlders will do it for.

Getting back jobs that left is a will-o-the-wisp the key is going to be can we figure out how to create new jobs at which our people can be competitive.

The answer to that may well be "no."

People promoting this garbage use narratives like this to push further white disenfranchisement, if nogs had it in them to be important at any rate of note than their communities wouldn't be as shit as they are, their countries not as awful as they are, and they also wouldn't have to rely on fabricating fantasies like quadroons being black scientists, or ancient nigger pyramids.

Fucking face it, if these people produced Thomas Sowells at the rate white society just churns them out than they wouldn't be globally known as being inferior.

It's like kikes being hated by literally every culture on the planet and still manage to convince us we're the problem.

Several anons in my last thread were clever enough to realize that I had already surmised a solution before even posting.

I would be lying if I said that this film isn't a blatant act of nepotism, which is honestly not characteristic of me, because if you are going to be truly philanthropic, race or ethnicity wouldn't matter one iota.

However, this IS a story about triumph. It has a very nationalistic bent to it. And in many ways, I hope that it educates white people if not more than black people, because there are many whites who believe that black people aren't capable of contributing anything worthwhile to society. And I've personally had my fill of the "WE WUZ KANGS N SHEIT" from both sides of the equation, and the awful meme of George Washington Carver falsely attributed to inventing peanut butter.

So in the end, this film will benefit both whites and blacks to think more positively about race. Note that it doesn't portray the whites as "ignorant Southerners" but as scientists willing to approach a challenge from a fresh perspective.

Curiously, there is a great deal of research being done concerning how cultural diversity can help solve practical problems, including research that I myself have funded.

So in essence, I can justify my act of nepotism by saying with clear conscious that if we can collectively figure out how to have blacks contribute more positively and productively in society then everybody wins...at least "on paper"...

>I've awarded more scholarships to black women based on ACADEMIC MERIT
That's great and all, but it's more valuable for black people to have jobs, especially if they own the businesses. Then you can create black economic networks.

Of course, nothing will work if you reward failure, so bad students and bad businesses shouldn't be funded.

Good for you, OP.

You seem like a good person, I hope everything works out for you.

see the bottom of
Let's look at this pragmatically. Let's rule genocide out for the sake of conversation. What blacks you do have in society: Why not redeem them if at all possible? Again, this is pragmatically-speaking.

If blacks were properly MOTIVATED to contribute positively and meaningfully to society, then how could this be a bad thing? And you can't say "HURR DURR IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN", but I have personally assigned more scholarships to black women in the past several years than any other demographic based on ACADEMIC MERIT, not gender or ethnicity.

In short, I'm doing what I can with the privileges I've earned to help cull the world's "nigger problem" by personal example and intervention.

What are you doing to help? Other than bitching and complaining on an Internet message board...

Only the virgins for ltr, the rest just for dicking.

Non-virgin girls are useless for loving.

Pragmatically speaking, lets put them on a boat to Africa.

Motivating blacks has never worked, through welfare, affirmative action, preferential treatment, special opportunities and initiatives. The list goes on and you keep trying to push your drivel to keep forcing the square peg through the round hole.

Then you come with this bullshit no one will ever believe.
>I the soul person arguing in favor of niggers am handing them scholarships based on merit and totally not my preference to advancing the cause of negros.

Great so you're the source of all those social scientists polluting the uni's with nigger studies, thanks man.

You are not culling anything, you're just another lost leftoid doing his part in putting niggers in places they don't belong.

Ah the true snark reveals itself as I do not fall for your sophistry at the drop of a hat, oh how embarrassing life must be for you that the only achievement you have in life is trying to her niggers into school desks.

I further the cause of white nationalism in the vain hope my people do not vanish off of the face of the earth by race betraying retards such as yourself that want to bring them over and then waste our collective resources trying to make them work.

Niggers have failed in every country, under any policy, please as the so called pseudo intellectual you pretend to be stop being "that kid" that wants to market HIS brand of super special Marxism that will totally work.

Do you think you'll ever give up on denying that you're inferior scum or will you die oblivious to this fact, humiliating yourself in the process?

I remember you

And I saw the trailer for this movie

The black panthers have stated a goal of making the southern states a "nation within a nation", that reminded me of you and I thought you went that route, last thread had a bunch of Sup Forums say to make an African American state

If you're going with media, please do your best to get more STEM positive propaganda. Sports can be great for funding, but if they don't make it, they shouldn't feel discouraged, either.

What do you know about Micheal Jordan? If you haven't already explained your background a bit, you would sounded like a low key MJ who wanted to get some input but stays far far away from the public light. He seems concerned as well, have you gotten in touch with him?

I think this guy is a (trolling) Jew or some seriously deranged neo-cohen to think he's still rightwing while arguing this shit.

I aint trying to be that white guy who claims to "get it" but I think I can relate a bit to black folks's dillima.

Poor ass family from rural area, joined the Marines, infantry because I honestly believed the recruiter when he said that was all that was available.

Theres an old saying, theres no race in the Marines, were all treated like niggers.

Should have been "theres no race in the Infantry" because our infantry barracks was right next to base police, and as far as they were concerned infantry couldnt do nothin right.

Having a bar-b_que, police show up, begin harassing everyone, demanding to see ID for everyone with a beer, driving on base obeying the law, base police following you because they saw you leave the infantry barracks parking lot.

Finally a dumbass pair of em decided the best way to say welcome back from afghanistan was to illegally search a room because one of our guys was drinking a beer on the patio outside his room "in a suspicious manner."

Lol, nope, two cops got dragged back to thier car and told to leave.

Came back with about 8 more cops.

Long story short it turned into a small riot.

Now, Im not condoning rioting as a solution, in retrospect it was pretty stupid and just served to confirm every shitty excuse used to fuck with us during what little free time we get, but I understand the mindset.

You get treated like you cant do nothin right for long enough regardless of behavior and you kinda go "well fine, im getting treated like shit regardless, might as well earn the abuse."

Its funny because in our micro-societey on base there was an opressive hierarchy that utterly excluded race and operated on its own set of values, but looking back with the benifit of education Im able to draw a lot of paralells.

Humans set up these self sustaining predjudicial exchanges that kind of mutually feed eachother until it boils over.

assuming you're not a troll, I'll give you three, and exactly three, well intentioned posts to help you realize what you're up against before I ignore or start shitpostng

1. neurologists now know that education makes close to ZERO difference in terms of making people smarter. here's an example: delayed gratification can be seen operationally in the brain, it's a very small area that functions independently of the logic center of the brain. not only can it not be controlled by the logic center, it can't even be trained. we see that a large amount of success boils down to delayed gratification, whic his a capacity that can't be improved over time via "training."
2. there is doubt that education even improves trainable skills due to the way bureaucracy functions. bureaucracies provide what makes them money, not what makes students valuable in the work force. companies hire someone that they're wiling to train from the ground up. there is zero evidence even in "hard skills" such as programming or plumbing, that any class time prepares them for hands on work.
3. we see then that college access is a matter of prestige. people gain access to prestige through college networks. the definition of privilege and unfair access. all scholarships do, then, is privilege those of your choosing. this doesn't solve any problems, but insteads adds an extra layer of repression

if you're sincere I'll deal with you for two more posts. but choose your responses wisely. I could help you, if you're open to it. your choice.

So now look at these two responses I've gotten, user
And now ask these anons what makes them believe that the white race is so much more superior than blacks. You asked me as if I lacked evidence. Well, here you go.

>please do your best to get more STEM positive propaganda
Working on it!

Funny enough, shows like The Big Bang Theory and the Iron Man movie franchise, while probably nauseatingly "normie", have proven to be such surprising success in American entertainment that you can now market "smartness" as a "cool" thing to audiences.

>What do you know about Micheal Jordan?
Very little, even among my circles. Seems to be a nice guy. I am buddies with LeBron James, however.

This is one of the most reasonable things I've ever read on Sup Forums.

It'll be nice to see a movie that teaches black youth to aspire to be something besides rappers.

same user from here
Personally think nepotism in some aspects is a good thing. Taking more positions of power for your kin, while not entirely "fair" to humans not directly related to you, helps you and yours survive. Which I think is the name of the game. I don't say that to mean to hell with everyone else but that you should take care from an inward outward direction rather than a blanket method of improving quality of life or quality of society.

My next question which is somewhat personal is what made you motivated? I find your idea that IQ and Motivation being linked interesting. I took an IQ test one time and it was below average. I didn't particularly feel stupid, i can acknowledge that I don't know enough and I believe I have potential to learn. Though I am plagued by a critical lack of motivation to accomplish much. I just can't seem to get inspired so I'm having to rely on sheer discipline to have any progress. Needless to say its excruciatingly difficult. Bursts of motivation come and go. I also see this not just with myself but frequently with other people on Sup Forums. Not necessarily on Sup Forums but Sup Forums or /adv/ and though I've not personally visited often, /r9k/. Seems like general depression is something my generation is going to have to confront in a hard way. Blacks especially seem so depressed they prefer to be hyper-positive and over react to any potential negatives, real or unreal.

Even if I can't ever be truly motivated I still want to prove I can contribute something of value to this country and potentially humanity. So that drives me. Not very far. But I get somewhere. Potentially talking to a black multi-millionaire is pretty inspiring to. I'm in need of role-models that have reached that level of wealth in this particular social system.

I'm appreciative of your efforts to improve race relations between whites and blacks, its gone full retard lately.

An independent, non-partisan research team and I found some interesting things when we performed a few experiments.

We took several groups of black children who were all considered "unteachable" and put them through a test that resulted in them demonstrating highly competitive job skills in the area of data analysis.

We did so by MOTIVATING them. We gave them objectives, but didn't hand them the answers. Just access to the tools that would allow them to extrapolate the answers for themselves.

What we found is that they operated outside of mission parameters; which in any case might be a BAD thing. But in this specific case, we got back results we hadn't anticipated: Results that not only illuminated that our prior assumptions were disastrously wrong, but that what we supposed was a "problem" wasn't, in fact, a problem all. In other words, these kids showed that WE were thinking incorrectly about what WE considered a "problem". They, however, came-up with a new way of seeing the "problem" which made it entirely moot.

We learned that it is equally if not more important to identify what is and isn't an actual "problem" before burning through valuable resources to "fix" it.

From an industry and military perspective, this would be groundbreaking, and save tremendous amounts of time, capital, effort, etc.

Why do you think niggers funnel into exactly three top professions in the US?

>music & dance
>sports
>crime

It's because leftoids have been trying to shovel them into academia for decades, but it never sticks.

The benefit of entertainment, is that you can market your cool hip jiggaboos as something good without actually having to go to the lengths of having them provide for society.

Sports because well, all they have to do is chase a ball and race mix on camera.

Crime is their natural state, it isn't crime to them of course because blacks are bereft or responsibility, we all know they dindu nuffin in any case.

Welcome to "making blacks socially acceptable" a thing Jews have been trying to do since jazz music.

>"smart" as "cool"
Absolutely, and is why Mythbusters did what they did, because Iron Man and Big Bang makes it look hand on and proactive, Mythbusters made everything on camera to show people it's completely possible to experiment for yourself

>Working on it!
Lol I know, it's the holy grail of every educator and philanthropist, I wish you the best of luck, perhaps we will cross paths in a few years as I, too, want to tackle education for the next generation. We're falling behind China and Finland, and China has a very very large population, and grows more aggressive every day, this is very alarming.

Can you even show us the documents of these supposed studies you did?

What motivates you to lie so goddamn much?

No soros say more money for all, $80k to be precise and free drugs too cos them drugs get the darkies incarcerated.

rolling russocutie

>You asked me as if I lacked evidence. Well, here you go.

I didn't ask as if you lacked evidence. Don't be so antagonistic. I asked for you to argue for your position so we can understand each other better. Reread what you're linking to me. I said in the words:

>I will say I don't quite see the prevalence of the "everyone hates blacks, whites are superior"-ish narrative anywhere but with things like Black Lives Matter and the movies like Hidden Figures where the narrative is pushed if only to make courageous victims or places like African American Studies. I would say that there is racism in America, definitely, but the pushing of this victim narrative seems to be larger than the problem itself and breeds a focus on what people do the community rather than real examination of the community and what in it perpetuates its issues.

I then asked:

>Where, besides those areas I mention, are these narratives prevalent?

So we aren't confused, I said:

>I don't believe these destructive narratives you mention are prevalent at all but with things pushing a narrative against and to be wary of racism such as BLM
>I believe racism exists
>I don't believe racism is as big as the narrative against and to be wary of racism

And then asked

>Where are these destructive narratives prevalent in society?

If you think those posters are evidence to your claim please tell me how they are because to me it just seems like three people with racist beliefs or whatever. Nothing of this says anything about whether those narratives you mention to me are prevalent nor how they appear in society but I'd love to be shown otherwise.

But I'll do as you said and hope your answer is given by them:

What makes you believe that the white race is so much more superior than blacks?

What makes you believe that the white race is so much more superior than blacks?

>tfw got insufferable hippie faggot who i will probably pump and dump

it's been an honour shitposting gentlemen