Fuck me cunts, it's hot

Fuck me cunts, it's hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

weather.com/amp/storms/winter/news/2018-02-06-erie-pennsylvania-close-to-record-snowiest-winter-season.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's 20 you poof

You're about a week or two late with this thread.

I don't think you guys know hot.

i have portable aircon

based arizona. 120?

Is Australia hot in the winter?

120 degree is not across the line of what is normal heat in Arizona.

Nah but I've never seen snow in my life.

33 degrees and got tons of beer doesn't get better

Still screw them for infecting us with the worst flu in years.

Yep.

No, but 115 is, and 120-122 is becoming more and more frequent.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Harden up cunt it was no small pox.

>the boot
Such a savage way to solve your differences lad

Exactly, it felt like real normal size pox

It was

There is a heatwave in the north at the moment and it has sent hot air down over the south coast of NSW.
An hour and a bit south of Sydney; yesterday hit 35, today is mid 30s and it is forecast to more or less stay this way till next friday.
The other week we like three days in the low 20s and it was fucking amazing. Slept more than 5 consecutive hours in a day since december. Before that was five days above 35 and two days above 40. Inside here it is around 5 degrees hotter than outside, with no shade. Literally sitting under a fan least moving an inch and feeling the sweat immediately start beading.
Might neck myself if I still haven't been able to move to a cooler climate by this time next year.
Can't even have the computer on before 8pm because it overheats, despite the fuck off huge heatsink and fans. My phone shut itself off the other day after sperging out with battery overheating warnings and it hasn't been able to turn on or charge or anything since. Even this tablet in my hand is hot as fuck and has to be turned off and placed inside a ziplock bag and put in the fridge for short period so it doesn't die.
Somewhat envy people with airconditioning or places that aren't basically metal boxes built under direct sunlight without any trees around. There are a few large stumps where the landlords removed the trees. Fucking idiots. Threatened to kick me out last year when I tried to set up a shade system outside, called it an illegal property modification.
Renters are treated like second class citizens, I swear. The heat turns the mind to mush, I'm going to go stick my head in the fridge and an icepack around my balls. Less than a week away till a ~25 degree day and a full nights sleep. Legit looking forward to it more than christmas morning as a kid.

>battery overheat warning just popped up on the tablet
wew

I feel you, brother, I'm not even moving and my eyelids are sweating. My fucking eyelids.

I had a portable fan but it overheated and died. Fuck my arse.

comfy -5°C here

>-

-9 here, finally some good fucking weather, i got tired of freezing my ass off.

It was 20 degrees today and we got a foot of snow.

weather.com/amp/storms/winter/news/2018-02-06-erie-pennsylvania-close-to-record-snowiest-winter-season.html

It's been a wild winter this year.

>fans overheat in roo land

>tfw you live in the part of America that is 45C in the summer and -40C in the winter

Its -8C here

I want winter to end kurwa

>Plastic fences
USA is really a meme country.

why waste money on something that serves no purpose in the first place?

Are u sure it's not Russia?

No wonder you have a problem with immigrants

So the sun doesn't melt it?

something tells me that whatever is happening in that pic isnt exactly a common occurrence. if it is then they deserve it.

oh we know exactly why we have that.

From what I've heard the weather is pretty similar in different parts of the middles of both countries.

From what i've heard temperature like -45C could be only in Alaska for maybe 2-3 days per year, that's why i was surprised.

Nah the Dakotas get the nastiest weather in the U.S

it gets that cold in the Midwest regularly. those damn canadians send their air down to us and it gets colder along the way. On top of mountains in colorado get that cold too but thats kind of cheating.

Eh, not -45C, but you'll see -35C. Yeah, really depends on the year. A mild winter in Fairbanks can see a -40 maybe only twice. A bad one can have an average temp of -30.

How is the chink situation in aus now? still bad? or even worse?

>record low temp in the lowland part of Montana is -58C
fuck this place so much

This is literally the same words i am saying every fucking winter day about my state.