twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doctor Whore

delet this

This is 720p at best, lad.

here

You mean openload?

This is not The Doctor

yeah they changed their name at some point as well for some reason

Will the Doctor get blacked in the next series for diversity?

youtube.com/watch?v=X80Xq-sHwIw

#SaveTheDay

Hmm.

Anyway, it's the best quality I've found, so thank you.

behead those who upload in 480p

images not working for anyone else?

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE need more entries for classic as well as NuWho Doctors. Entries for Thirteen are accepted as well. Aug 3rd is deadline

Just (you)

>She's The Doctor.... Whether you like it or not!

How would Susan react to having two grandmothers?

The problem is that they're not inherently evil. And having an alien species around that relies on being mind-controlled by an evil force will wear off very fast.
That said, I'd love just one more original Ood story. One of the more iconic NuWho creatures.

Did Big Finish ever do an Ood story?

>implying her other grandmother is not a grandfather now

The Ood we're such a cool way to bridge meta-who and who together. The fact that they knew about all the events and them singing vale Decem to 10 is kino as fuck

Here's a list of Doctors that still need stories:

First Doctor
Second Doctor
Third Doctor
Fourth Doctor
Sixth Doctor
Tenth Doctor
Kris Marshall Doctor with Anri Okata companion
Morbius Doctor fics

More Thirteenth Doctor stories would be nice as well

You can do it, user.

I've wanted Paterson Joseph ever since Tennant was leaving. Apparently he did auditions as well. Maybe one day.

People like to name Idris Elba, but he's way too big in Hollywood now, and although he's a great actor, I only ever seem to see him playing angry.

I WANT A PSYCHIC OOD BOUNTY HUNTER

There's a lot of salt in this post. Why does the gender of a shapeshifting, two hearted, time traveling alien trigger you so much?

>Implying her other grandparent isn't dead

>RTD does a 'we use a lot of alien prosthetics episode'
>all the aliens are memorable and have cool names

>Moffat does a 'we use a lot of alien prosthetics episode'
>the most memorable part is Matt's speech and you have to google to remember 1 (one) alien from it

I want to fill Clara with my seed and watch her expand with my child.

Bitch, does anybody remember these guys from the End of the World?

>they're not inherently evil
What we need now is a story that subverts expectations by having an Ood that is a piece of shit and evil. Making the Ood a more complex race like the Silurians or the Ice Warriors would certainly make them more interesting than the fugly dogooders they are now.

What was the RTD lotsa alien episode?

can i write a smut story based on the christmas special with 1 and 12 having sex in the tardis and 12 regenerates as he cums and then 13 fucks 1 who regenerates while cumming and turns into 2 who fucks her again?

moffat didnt write the rings of akhaten

his literal second episode

Is dat some skeksis?

The Bingle-Bongle-Bamzoobles from the planet Felch Foom!

>Sup Forums confirmed irrelevant

Sure. Knock yourself out.

>moffat didn't write that!
>rtd didn't write that!
It's worst meme mate
Showrunners always read through and change every single script with a rare exceptions
Not to mention that it's a common thing for showrunners to outline an episode with core plot points

13TH DOCTOR LEAKED COSTUME

You're all cucks and the rest of Sup Forums hates you

But /who/ is mainly redditors who love the decision.

Fuck off you dumb cunt. You're comparing an RTD-written episode with one that Moffat didn't write, nor one that he outlined. RTD's era had a fucking gigantic slew of trash episodes in it and you know it.

I literally only remember the face of boe from that episode and that's probably because he reoccurs in later episodes

Why not have an episode where the Ood have become a spacefaring race, but their actions have unintentionally caused some havoc for other aliens. But they held onto their origin as an oppressed species for so long that they just don't conceive of the idea of themselves doing any wrong. And the Doctor has to teach them about the concepts of guilt and self-awareness.

>nor one that he outlined
He LITERALLY asked for a prosthetics alien episode because they had an opportunity
Speech was outlined too

good

>caring if a community of retards hate us

That has nothing to do with the fact Neil Cross wrote the whole episode on his own and wasn't following an outline Moffat made. Nor does that counter anything I said about how bullshit your comparison is and the fact RTD's era is full of shit episodes.

How much further will ratings drop now that the Doctor is female?

who /no strong emotions and interested to see where it goes/?

Will based piss heather come back for the Christmas Special?

>and the fact RTD's era is full of shit episodes.
the damage control is so hard that you have to bring up this fact no matter how relevant it is for conversation? Good.

>you have to be a redditor to not sperg out about a casting choice which no one has seen anything about yet.

It will go up momentarily for the 1st ep and depending how pandering it is will determine the rest.

here lad

Giv good Who.

It's a good thing Chibnall is taking over, because if Moffat was writing Jodie's first lines, the sequence would go something like this.

>12: I can't stop running away from death. Everyone has to change, even if I don't like it. I keep moving. I keep running. Because you know what? I'm the Doctor...

>Capaldi regenerates and turns into Whittaker. She looks down at her new female body and is slightly surprised.

>13: ...But probably not the one I was expecting.

alright fellas, back from the shops and now i can finish s2 rewatch with sushi. /comfy/ squad is here

Unless I'm completely misremembering, none of the characters from The Rings of Akhaten were part the lotsa aliens. They were a background fixture and were not really given any time to be memorable. I remember that dog lady who had a couple lines, but I do remember the Face of Boe, the Moxx of Balhoon, the Adherents of the Repeated Meme, the Trees, and the blue steward guy from The End of the World.

How many of you faggots are from Reddit?
The lot of you don't fit well with the chan culture.

You're comparing a shit episode from the Moffat era that wasn't written by Moffat to a decent episode from the RTD era that was written by RTD. But both eras have their fair share of shit episodes, you are just cherrypicking two from both sides to form your argument. I'm just illustrating the bullshit of your comparison user.

do you think chibbers is going to do the "doctor can't fly the tardis after regenerating and crashes somewhere" meme?

>Regenerates into a female.
>Crashes TARDIS.
Based Chinballs.

all of the tripfags have reddit and tumblr accounts

When do you think they will reveal 13's outfit? When did they reveal capaldi's?

see

Is Love and Monsters the ultimate pleb filter?
Plebs claim this to be worst episode of all times just because there's no Doctor and Abzarbaloff design, although this episode has more emotional message and substance than all of 7B put together.

That would be cool.

What are some examples of Moffat "messing with continuity"?
This seems to be a common complaint and I can't seem to think of any such instances.

Trail of a Timelord is the true pleb filter.
If you can't watch the entire story-arc in one sitting, you do not deserve to call yourself a fan.

>It's a good thing Chibnall is taking over
Stopped reading there

the emotion is ruined by ursula's face on a slab

female regeneration for a start. probably the war doctor too.

It's been such a long time since I watched The End of Time, but was it ever explained how the Ood became some sort of civilisation that could look into the future and had like a Grand Ood they all followed? Maybe there's some space for an episode there, showing their evolution after 10 and Donna set them free on their home planet.

I like the idea of a rogue, maverick Ood who turns his back on his species's serene and peaceful nature, maybe gathers up some like-minded Ood and starts some shit.

Good brainstorming, /who/. I knew I couldn't be the only one who thought the Ood have been underused lately. Waste of a great original NuWho monster.

First Doctor chose TARDIS Clara proposed him to on Gallifrey
Doctor is what he is because Clara delivered a speech to him when he was a child
Time War didn't happened nobody died

>Time War didn't happened nobody died
This is not ture

Okay I'll take this one back

no, it's a shit episode through and through, anyone who defends it is doing so ironically.

The time war still happened, it just ended differently

pleb

>disliking poorly written episodes
>pleb

u wot m80

>The lot of you don't fit well with the chan culture
you sound like a little kid trying to kick people out of his club

it was written fine

you are pleb because you can't understand that it's good writing

Not him, but it's fairly well known that it's common practice for the showrunner to outline every episode with some major points, even if they don't write them.
I remember Toby Whithouse talking about The God Complex saying that Moffat wanted the episode to "feature some kind of endless, 1980's hotel reminiscent of The Shining", "living ventriloquist dolls" and "a Minotaur". That's sounds like one of the first assignments you get on a Creative Writing Course or something.
I believe Whithouse added the "each hotel door holds the greatest fear for certain inhabitants of the hotel" thing, but he basically got "80's hotel/dolls/random fucking Minotaur" and had to roll with it.

for a simpleton, sure

Eh to be honest, looking back on it now, it had some interesting stuff. A group of humans forming a club about the legendary Doctor. Marc Warren's character had an interesting backstory, what with seeing his dead parents on the floor and seeing the Doctor there, the Shadow People or something being responsible. The dialogue was funny, nice to see Jackie again.

I still think it was a huge mistake to run a "design your own DW monster" competition, and a huge disappointment that the best thing that came out of that competition was a 9-year-old's drawing of the Abzorbaloff. Peter Kay was terrible too.

All in all it doesn't deserve all the downright hate it gets, but it's not a very good episode. Most of that hate is better spent on the following Fear Her which might just be the single worst episode of NuWho.

>First Doctor chose TARDIS Clara proposed him to on Gallifrey
>Doctor is what he is because Clara delivered a speech to him when he was a child
I cannot fathom why Moffat thought this was a good idea. I mean, they're both terrible to begin with, but giving both of those hugely important parts of the show to a single companion is just going too far. Clara will go down in history as one of the cutest companions, but also one of the companions who got way, waaay too much important lore-building/altering stuff to do.

biggest issue with the RTD era is the fact that half the fucking lines are voice overs in post.

Scaroth reporting in.

at real sfx currently working on creating title sequence for chris.
just selected the final version today
please don't share this anywhere else, thanks

#notmydoctor confirmed by BBC
youtu.be/lmELIRcuuXY?t=9

gay

>Most of that hate is better spent on the following Fear Her which might just be the single worst episode of NuWho.
I don't even remember this episode enough to pass judgment I think. 2012 Olympics, jellyfish alien befriends confused child and somehow gives her the power to bring alive drawings. Think her dad used to beat her so she drew him in her closet and he starts to come alive or something. Then Tennant saves the day by carrying the Olympic Torch to the stadium.
It's very obvious that L&M and Fear Her were rushed filler episodes now that we know there were some very different episodes planned for S2 that got cut at the last minute for budget reasons. Both episode clearly were low-budget and quickly-written. Anyone have a link to that site with all the episode ideas that go cut in the end?

noice

Make me believe you desu

ok

>I still think it was a huge mistake to run a "design your own DW monster" competition, and a huge disappointment that the best thing that came out of that competition was a 9-year-old's drawing of the Abzorbaloff. Peter Kay was terrible too.
Especially since it wasn't even faithfully recreated. The Azorbaloff was supposed to be fucking giant. If I was that kid I'd have been a bit disappointed desu. Just a bit.

>"I took something that didn't belong to me."
>"I'm not a real Doctor."
I like Jodie but this is just too exploitable for the anti-woman/Jodie group.

On the subject, any fan trailers out yet that feature Jodie's voice from various roles? Like the Malcolm Tucker one that turned up about a day after Capaldi's announcement.

To be honest, if I was 9 years old and a drawing I made got turned into a Doctor Who monster I'd be over the fucking moon, even if they did shrink him down. I still stick by what I said about it being a mistake to hand your villain designs over to a bunch of 9-year-olds, but I have to show some humanity and admit it was kind of a cute idea and opportunity.
However, we all know the result now and we all know why they never did it ever again.

>work really hard designing an enormous scary monster
>win competition to get put it in the show
>sit down to watch your monster in a real life Doctor Who episode
>it's Peter Kay with green facepaint on in one of the worst episodes of all time
That poor kid