Have to waste money on this because he is filming something else at the same time

>have to waste money on this because he is filming something else at the same time

>Not embracing a mustachioed Superman
CMON WB!

>Extending the reshoots

This is going to be such a bloated inconsistent Whedon mess now isn't it?

Prepare for Ultron 2.0 lads.

whedon was fighting with the studio on ultron

he could just be Mexican Superman I mean considering the US demographics these days

>this also confirms no beard superman

Can baldlets ever catch a fucking break lads

>Cap gets a beard in Infinity War
>Supes can't even get a mustache
lol

they have to remove it because he filmed stuff last year when he didn't have one

I love how they don't even give a fuck that superman supposedly died. They aren't even keeping it a mystery.

You should be more concerned with the extensive reshoots they're doing.

That's never a good sign.

>I love how they don't even give a fuck that superman supposedly died. They aren't even keeping it a mystery.
They really did drop the ball on that whole "death of superman" thing.

Couldn't even show BvS without a hint that he wasn't dead.

Yeah and he will be fighting the studio on this too, whats your point?

Snyder can make shit look pretty but he can't tell a story for shit. Reshoots are likely to make the film more coherent.

To be honest, the things he wanted in the film were fucking awful and would have slowed down the pacing of an already fucking slow movie.

Or how about this?
Fucking stop with the reshoots.

I just imagine him on set with a green mustache, and markers on his stupid face.

That's proof that the reshoots weren't extensive enough just like the actors said, any grown man can grow a mustache in a couple of weeks. But yeah let's trust those anonymous sources, Hillary has a 97.2% of winning anyway

Whedon fought for
>an extended farm scene
>more Widow-Hulk romance
>Captain Marvel- who wouldnt make sense since no one fucking this who this character is

W-why wouldn't they just put a fake mustache on him at his other shoot? That can't be very expensive.

>t.trumpanzee

I won't argue with your first point, but no studio is gonna stop production for a few weeks (MI6 is currently filming) just so someone can grow a mustache again. The bean counters probably figured it would be cheaper to add one more thing to post than delay filming any longer.

No studio is going to stop production for months so other studio can do reshoots either. And they could have gotten him a fake mustache if that was the case, this is Hollywood. The actors confirmed that the reshoots were minimal but took them that long to finish because they had to work around schedules, probably Sup had just one scene and they decided and it wasn't even worth it to shave him. That $25M thing is 100% bullshit, it just makes no sense

Snyder fans are either Mexican or Indian anyway.

Do they have the technology to digitally add charisma to Cavill?

This. I guess common sense is actually pretty much dead

Guess which role Tom cared about?