ITT: how to identify sub-human garbage in your country

ITT: how to identify sub-human garbage in your country

pretty much

The Dodge Ram is the best fullsize pickup there is.

when they speak spanish first when ordering food

Riced Korean cars.

Ram, F-150, Silverado, all the same shit, but Ram drivers are the worst for speeding 30 over the limit in their lifted pavement queens which will never even see a dirt road. Any Dodge Ram that isn't a stock regular cab is guaranteed to be some fat hick douchebag.

Wears shirt from football/soccer club
Backwards hat
Caravans

when they’re wh*Te

Inversely, Star Wars or video game related stickers.

It's always a Dodge Ram too.

what does yellow attract THAT kind of people?

nice parking job. i hope that's staged

they look ok, why do they support dilma??

That's pretty much par for course with bitchboi trucks.

They are against Dilma. Which is ok, I was against her too, but most of them have no clue about politics. Lets not talk about they wearing CBF shirts, which is another giant corrupt brazilian institution.

>They are against Dilma
>FORA DILMA
?

It's very bright and noticeable filling the douchebags need for attention

fora dilma means get out dilma

>thinks 2 stroke motorcycles is /fa/ and chad

lmao, ok, i thought it was like forza milan. it is the opposite then. good

Toyota Celsior

I would think the least of Brazil's problems is a white conservative leaning nuclear family.

correct post

funny
No if they are stupid and have a important say in politics

That's not a Toyota Hilux. Your shitty obnoxious penis extention of a ute will go through a dozen lifetimes before a Hilux will even begin to show wear.

An*

Conservatives are human garbage, mate. They are a memetic form of cancer.

Don't those have like 200hp though. That's not even a real truck more like a Ford Ranger

And that is worse than a favelado in politics whos only concerned with gibs, or the brutal crime that occurs in the favelas caused by criminal syndicates.

But no, you say the worse thing in Brazil is a white family on a peaceful protest to depose an openly corrupt leader. Makes no sense to me.

Based Arts student

Cute kids

The Hilux is simply put the perfect ute. You will not find a more reliable ute.

Your kind is not, was not and will never be welcome on Sup Forums. Fuck off normalfag.

favelados dont get in politics, if they do it is because someone is giving them money or food

>you say the worse thing in Brazil is a white family
never said that desu

Why are you so obsessed with them being "white" (they are not)? You sound mental.

If they drive a crossover I automatically don't like them.

Alphard is much worse

Obnoxious and load.

Nah but you identified that as the "subhuman trash" in your country, where North Easterners and favelados would seemingly be much more qualified to taking that role

>You sound mental
In what way?

Based Melbourne resident

Not a fullsize though, sure hiluxes and their tiny retarded brother the tacoma are the ultimate compacts but for towing stuff a ram is pretty great.

>i am obsessed with the activities of white families in a mixed country in a different continent
>let me bring up how they are white every other sentence
Have a think.

How can I drive pic related without being seen as a nigger?

I brought up that they were white once in each of the two posts. So now you have obsessed "equally" as to me raising it as I was. Stay obsessed kid

yeah, but they are so evident. in my view most brazilians do fuck up this country in their own particular way.

>those people
>white

Perhaps they are particuarly active where you live, and therefore you don't encounter the others as much?

>but they are so evident
ops. i meant the favelados here. I think they were ok in their first-generation(usually ppl from northeast who couldnt find a job in their native state), but then they had kids and couldnt raise them in a decent way + bad education + crime culture around suburbs and other variables, and this circle kept going on. now it is this nightmare.

I just gave a little honda element I take skiing. Can I be white trash too?

*have

If you're in Japan, and you're not then why does it matter?

soccer shirt
always wearing sweat pants
always wearing a baseball cap
man bun

BMW

> mfw no 90s beemer