Prove you truly care about western civilization, Sup Forums

Prove you truly care about western civilization, Sup Forums.
Match me.

Other urls found in this thread:

restoreamericasgreatness.org
snopes.com/impossible-to-cancel-recurring-trump-donations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not 3:37pm anywhere in the us lad

This pic wasn't taken today, lad.

Why would you donate to a guy who isn't even spending on ads and campaigning in the wrong states ?

clearly, which means its fake and youre an attention whore

Also donated 300$ to this website, to register 1,000,000 new trump voters in swing states. If we all donated just 15$ trump could win, easily.

restoreamericasgreatness.org

Kayla, post tits or gtfo.

>donating to a POLITICIAN
>donating to a LITERALLY BILLIONAIRE POLITICIAN THAT LITERALLY SAID HE DIDN'T WANT DONATIONS

You guys are literally WORSE than Bernouts, there's literally no reason to donate to a politician unless you're a rich fat cat looking for favors later on.

Hey retard, I'm donating to pac's such as restoring Americas greatness. These are important because though Trump has money, he doesn't have the infrastructure to properly distribute it. That's what these pac's are for. The 300$ to his website is for ads. Also am phone-banking despite how faggy and irritating it is. Pic related is results of phone-banking.

>giving money to literal billionaires so once they get into office they slash taxes on the rich and leave you with a crumpling underfunded public services sector

Cant get much more cucked than that

I thought Trump wasn't really a billionaire, CTR?

>sprint
kys

Not my screencap.
Also bump

Fuck Sprint. At least use Telus.

>Care about White civilization.
>Supporting a Zionist.
lmao.

>Also donated 300$ to this website, to register 1,000,000 new trump voters in swing states. If we all donated just 15$ trump could win, easily.
This is your first election you get to vote in, isn't it?

Lad this wasn't taken today fuck off or give more proof it's you.

>Actually believes the memes
Let me guess, you are trusting a politician based on their campaign promises, aren't you?

I don't want hillary. CTR out in full force today I see. Why do you care if people donate?

Confirmed Sup Forums is with CTR and the other PACs the same as Moot when he censored Gamergate

How many of you guys signed up for Trump's election watch? What does he ask you to do?

>I don't want hillary.
You honestly think there's any real difference between the parties or ideologies that back the parties?

And you honestly think that despite Hillary having the White House, the FBI, the DoJ and the MSM in her back pocket that she can still lose this (s)election?

>CTR out in full force today I see.
You trumpcucks really need to understand that just because someone else isn't a trumpcuck does not mean that they're a CTR shill.

>Why do you care if people donate?
You should be spending that money on emergency supplies for when this rancid, Zionist country finally collapses.

>trying this hard
You are a le master trole, I see

>You are a le master trole, I see
If you can't stand up to and counter a tiny bit of opposition, that's not my fault.

After all, you're the one that is claiming that voting matters, we should vote, we should vote Trump and "somehow" Trump will win.

I wish I could donate more but college is expensive.

yea nah cunt

Not an argument. Just name calling. Keep trying, edgelord. Sorry that I hurt your feelings.

>Not an argument
All you have are your memes.

>Just name calling.
but you namecalling anyone you disagree with a "CTR" shill is acceptable, isn't it?

>Keep trying, edgelord.
Hey, you're the one that actually thinks voting will actually make things better.

When has that worked out for you?

>Sorry that I hurt your feelings.
lmao!

NO REFUNDS!!!

The very mirror of the retards blowing their dosh on Bernie's third house.
I'll be glad when this fucking election is done and the Trump/Hillary shills both fuck off.

This.

I don't care if you donate but keep in mind that there are no refunds and there is a chance he could lose.

I donated 35 bucks last week to get the membership card. I got another email about donating more to be part of "the board of directors" but I'm going to pass on that. I just want to collect some pieces of history.

>dem thighs

What's going on with the girl on the left's leg?

>Hey, you're the one that actually thinks voting will actually make things better.

CTR shilling is starting to get really weird

This pic fucks me up because I have that exact same truck...except no thick thighed blonde cutie...

>logan
Your parents are retarded bro.

I dont want my name or email on a list that HRC can track me down with once she is coronated empress.

He's right, you know.

Question to everyone

Can I donate from Germany? I'd be up for 5k

Wait, to add to this, the thighs/ass on the right is shopped, right? I just glanced at first. Where's the original? So many questions about this photo.

I'm not advocating doing nothing.

I'm advocating doing something other than voting.

Again, when has voting actually made things better for you?

What political candidates actually earned your support through deeds instead of just memes like Trump has?

>though Trump has money, he doesn't have the infrastructure to properly distribute it

Why doesn't he buy or rent infrastructure with all his money instead of asking for pennies from the middle class people?

Bump

Lol you make me feel pity for you. Sorry, tho.

Nope. Unless you're a US citizen posting from Germany.

Also, from Snopes...

snopes.com/impossible-to-cancel-recurring-trump-donations/

Just donated 50 bucks.

MAGA

>Lol you make me feel pity for you.
I'm not the one voting for a Zionist who'd gladly sacrifice me to his Jewish masters.

Pity yourself. You're doing exactly what the Jews want you to do.

>Sorry, tho.
Save your apologies for yourself. You'll need them