What would Sup Forums be like if everyone was the opposite gender? i.e. it was 99% female 1% male?

What would Sup Forums be like if everyone was the opposite gender? i.e. it was 99% female 1% male?

Bitching about how ugly/short/tiny dicked their countrymen are
Lots of shitposting about how ugly women from [flag] are and how all their men fly elsewhere to fuck

There would be no banter and all of them would be trying to change the world in some faggy way. They would probably get rid of flags too.

Go to /cgl/, women are evil.

>tfw no bf(girl)

Everybody would hate asian girls for stealing all the boys. Lots of cuckqueaning bait threads

We could find out if you like...

>Bitching about how ugly/short/tiny dicked their countrymen are
You obviously have no idea how girls think.

I wish HRT actually worked

I would do it I think

Am I the only man on this site that isn't a total and utter faggot?

I'm not gay just lonely

Check /cgl/ and youd know m8

I'm gay as fuck but I enjoy my masculinity.
So, bara gay.

So yeah, you're probably the only straight faggot.

i think if Sup Forums was all girls it wouldn't change much, Sup Forumsposts would probably go away. I think the IQ of the board might go up

That doesn't even make any sense. Not only are you a faggot but also a retard. A "faggotard," if you will.

be like
>mfw no bf

>faggotard
Very poetic, I like it

>I think the IQ of the board might go up
White knight faggot. Girls are on average stupider than boys.

>Liking womans with masculine traits is not gay!!!

Judging by crystal.cafe, we'd actually have discussion instead of sperging at eachother

no, I'm straight too
would suck cock for statehood though x

Nothing wrong with girls liking girls desu

/cgl/ is easily the meanest board on this website, so it would be like if every user was an American who thinks banter = scathing, bitter, personal attacks

I honestly have no idea but it'd probably be even worse. Maybe a larger focus on the physical appearances of each race and memes based around that. And I don't mean surface level stuff like we have like "whiter than you achmed" but stuff like.
>Be Armenian
>Have cavewoman eyebrows
>Be nordic
>Have blonde, barely visible eyebrows

I know this is only tangent to the topic, but being attracted to traps makes you a bonafide homo. Why this is STILL being debated after all of these years I will never understand...

Why do Amerisluts put their tampons in the fridge?

i can't till if you intentionally spelled stupid stupider or not

I would never allow any roasty thot to put their dirty cuntrags in the same place that I keep my salt and ketchup.

Productive.

You're right, he forgot the passive aggressive 'advice' threads.

Nah the quality would be the same, the insults would shift though. Like this.

I don't crave for cock.

ALL HAIL TIGHT BLACK PUSSY

What would Sup Forums be like if everyone was the opposite race?

99%white 1%nigger

We'd have more intelligent discussions. If only...

This!

>Amerisluts pole dance with their shoes on

Explain this.

Not much would change, maybe more rap would be posted, white posters would be extreamly inteligent. Just like some posters from black countries are right now, educated, with a nice broad perspective

>be amerislut
>get dumped before prom night

Women can be just as vicious as Men, AND when it is Women Vs Women = Armageddon!!!

What's the female equivalent of calling someone a roastie?

Nice guy

Gossip and backbiting about personalities.

... EH YO.
Where all da White women at!?

Wrinklie?

"shrimp dick" would probably be the most direct translation but "nice guy" holds closer to the same degree of insult when we take into account gender differences when it comes to insulting (i.e. men should be attacked for their virginity, women should be attacked for their promiscuity)

Chad?

>This is what roasties actually believe
arby's cafe isn't even a real imageboard, it's like tumblr with a different CSS.

Roasties would never insult chad because he would fucking deck them and get away without charges.

Nah, that doesn't work
Calling a dude promiscuous is a top shelf compliment unless you're a priest

what is crystal.cafe?

It wouldn't be. Anonymity and dicking around doesn't appeal to girls as it does to man.

Here's the problem with your hypothetical, OP. The type of girls who are attracted to this sort of thing (Sup Forums, Sup Forums specifically,whatever) aren't really that different from us personality wise. You aren't talking about normies or stacies. We can assume the content wouldn't be that different.

This is fake right?

"roastie" is used for an insult for formally promiscuous women past their prime or femnist/sjws. I can't think of any female equivalent. Maybe creep or something? Girls throw around the word "creep/creepy" like I throw around the word "the" so it's a possibility.

my favorite forum is the Stepmom forum at Cafemom

Common topics are

1. They hate their stepchildren (SD = stepdaughter, SS = stepson)
2. Their husband's previous children don't like the new biological children
3. Hatred for stepchildren
4. Their husband's previous wife still wants husband to spend time/money on his children
5. Hatred for previous wife
6. Increasing husband's affections for themselves over their stepchildren

Women don't like anonymous websites for the most part, which I find very odd given that they are very willing to attach very nasty insults to their real name.
On Sup Forums, some dude might call you a manlet or a virgin or a beta, but 99% of the time it's a baseless insult stemming from a petty disagreement
On Mommy blogs and other places filled with women who are about as bitter as Sup Forums users, when they get into petty fights they'll dig into post histories and attack people with deeply personal topics (like saying they deserved to have a miscarriage)

Those stepmom/Mommy forum users are insane

>but 99% of the time it's a baseless insult

I mean, they have no way of knowing you're actually an autistic beta virgin other than the fact they dislike you and they know that would hurt your feelings

On non-flag boards, yes. Around here, people are recognizable.

They complain about their stepchildren being the biggest assholes and bitches, but you read the stories and they're not so bad. They're just regular teens.

Here's one:

So most of you know the situation with stepdaughter (16 years old) -she's not husband's kid-but they still claim each other as dad/daughter.

For the last 2 years biological mom/stepfather have been on this kick about nasty stepdaughther's attitude. biological mom's always calling husband complaining-he tells biological mom to handle her daughter because it's technically NOT our problem she can't control her house.

There's no set visitation with stepdaughter-she comes when she wants to-which isn't often-usually when there's gifts/money involved.

This past weekend she decided to come visit, and it was a nightmare. She was only here 10 minutes before her and stepson were arguing over the playstation.

It's always something with her. Basically she felt that because she decided to grace us with herself-we should have turned the house upside down and cater to her every whim.

And it didn't happen.

She was not allowed to lock herself in our bedroom and play PS4 all night-she had to go to bed by 11
she was given several options for breakfast and refused to eat
then decided to curse out her father for NOT FEEDING HER.
She didn't want stepson in his own bed-she wanted him to leave the bedroom so she could Facetime her friends and play video games
she didn't like the fact that husband wouldn't wait 3h for her to nap so she could go to the diner to eat with us.
(Again swore she wasn't hungry-so we all went out anyways and she got pissed about it)

On and on it went
she argued with me and stepson and husband but avoided Princess(our own biological daughter, age 13). They actually got along nicely the whole time.

Finally Saturday night husband told her to stop with her piss poor attitude or else.

Her exact words were "I'm tired of you being a fucking asshole and a deadbeat and not doing what I say!"

Yep that got her ass bounced right out the house and back to her mothers.

husband told biological mom he's not taking her overnight anytime soon and she better straighten the girl out before she gets her ass beat. (stepdaughter loves to act like a badass and runs her mouth all the time to anybody)

To be fair: we offered to have stepdaughter come live with us-biological mom flip flops-but never follows through
nor will stepdaughter because of the rules we have in our home. husband nor I tolerate half the shit biological mom allows.

Sorry no CHILD will come into MY house telling me what I can and can not do. I'll bounce your ass out REAL QUICK.

I love her dearly-but I hate the person she's become. This is NOT the girl I know and love....this new version of stepdaughter is a nasty vile person and I wish I could have the old stepdaughter back.

tl:dr, stepmom kicks her stepdaughter out of the house because she wants a private room to chat with friends and play vidya

This is a new level of crazy. Holy fuck.

>The virgin Anglo feminist
>The empowered Latina Stacy

It's baseless in the sense that all those things are relative. For example, "beta " is not well defined outside of "not being a successful charismatic chad." Most of Sup Forums probably has Aspergers (I do) but Aspergers is not really what most people think it is. Most of Sup Forums is probably virgin to varying degrees.

> Here's a stepmother making a list of rules for her adult stepdaughter to live in her and her husband's house. Geez, stepmoms are mean as shit.

My 19 yr old stepdaughter is asking to move in because her mom is kicking her out of he house. Her mom thinks it is time for her to get out on her own (I agree) She is in another state right now. She has a job there and has kept it for a few months and I believe she can transfer.

I have told my husband we will talk about this and come up with some very concrete boundaries and rules of the house and have a solid exit plan for her if this goes south.

Rules:
> Boundaries are no drugs or boys
> must have a job or two (depending on the hours)
> MUST be respectful to everyone in the house (MAYBE HELP ME DEFINE THAT SO I CAN COMMUNICATE IT CLEARLY)
> clean up after herself, RENT/BILLS?
> help pay for food for herself
> time limit of 2/3 months to stay here and then go find a room to rent
> get involved w/ the young adults group at church.......
> WHAT ELSE?

I am concerned my husband will not follow through with upholding these boundaries. He makes excuses for her all the time. I know it is hard to be a young adult and scary to take the next step and be on your own.

My husband and I fought so much when she was around and even after she was gone because "if it weren't for me, his daughter would still be there".

He doesn't understand/want to admit her bad behavior is what got her kicked out of 3 homes. UGH!!! HELP!!!

Stepson always comes over smelling like ASS

Last April my Significant Other’s Ex texts Significant Other and asked him to talk to his sons about hygiene and wiping. We noticed then that they smelled like poop, didn’t flush and had bad hygiene habits. We went out and bought them soap deodorant and hygiene need materials and my significant other must have talked to the boys when I wasn’t around. He told me he did behind my back to “save them the embarrassment.” (I actually was in the shower) The boys went home to their Mom and said, “their Dad yelled at them.” which made the oldest age 12 “poop his pants out of fear.”

Fast forward to October of this year. We have a Birthday party for the youngest age 9. The other parents drops the kids off and the oldest comes over reeking over poop during the party.
my significant other knows and says nothing. By the end of the day everything smells like poop. The chairs, couch, truck .. everything. I’m mortified that everyone knew.

Now Thanksgiving. They stayed for a week over the break. Again the oldest reeks like poop. His brand new mattress, our truck, chairs, couch anywhere he sits and my significant other is afraid to say anything because anytime he does the kid says “Dad yells at him and it’s Dads fault.”

What would you do? It’s gross. He is 12 and this needs to stop. He uses his Dad as his reason for everything. He tells his counselor his Dad is the reason he craps his pants and is failing school. Any advice?

On a side note. During Thanksgiving the 12 year old asked to color his hair and Dad said no because of his failing grades. The child is failing everything including PE and will be held back next year, the child went home and colored his hair anyways.

Advice please.

What's the point?

What's the point to be a stepmom?
You have no rights, you get disrespected and made to be the bad one in any situation.
You can't voice your opinion.
You can't discipline them because they go crying to their mother or father and you're the bad one.
I feel like I'm a babysitter and an ATM.

Bad, no one would be funny

Holy shit

> lock herself in our bedroom and play PS4 all night-she had to go to bed by 11
I want a gf who does that.

These posts gave me cancer.

Seriously, how stupid do you have to be to not take into consideration that you will have obligations vs your new husbands kids if he has custody over them after you get married.

People like this shouldnt be allowed to breed

Wew, it's like that old meme that used to get posted here

> Teenage step sending pictures of his teen sister and our infant to his boyfriend

stepson is always grounded at our house for not doing or turning in school work or not studying and bombing tests. He always has Ds and Fs because of terrible scores or missing assignments. We only have him one school night and every weekend.

Apparently, the other day he told his biological mother that he likes someone a lot. Turns out this someone he likes is a boy. biological mother ended up looking in his facebook messages after he became protective of her touching it that morning.

Here's the problem... I rather suspected he might like boys. Few subtle things he does made me suspect that. Whatever no biggie. We could care less. Our issue is hes been sending extremely sexual messages to another "boy" across the county. He bragged on his messages how hes grounded, but sneaking on his tablet and so on. Doing things "behind our back," many in which I knew, but were more or less pick your battles kinda thing.

He's been locking himself in the bathroom for 30 some minutes at times, takes baths instead of showers, locks his room door at night, sneaks on the computer when we go to sleep, been lying left and right and now after reading his messages... going through our bedroom when we are not home.

He found a sex toy in our room and USED IT on himself! Luckily, I've not been that frisky since having our baby thank god...ewwww!

Wtf? We don't want him to think we are mad because he likes boys! But all the other shit is unbelievable! He even sent pics of my teenage daughters and 1 year old girl to this so-called "boy hes in love with." I'm pissed!

That's one thing my girls know: don't lie to mom, be honest, and not sneaky, no attitude, and damn sure don't touch shit in my room.

Where do we go with this?

She probably beats the kids desu, children shitting themselves to that extent is a common sign of abuse
If it were just one of them, it would probably be some mental illness, but multiple kids doing it?

M8 people here argue that shit all time and get circle jerked about how righteous and non-cucked they are. This is literally a case of spite based double standards. Get some self awareness people.

What boards do you go on? I must stay on the cool boards cuz I never hear that shit.

>Ruining someone elses life, who didnt choose to be in this position just cause you're a massive cunt thats getting old
yeah, nah

No wonder those kids are getting Ds and Fs cause they're depressed and get no support.

Im all for gassing dysfunctional people even if that means i must go first. Fuck this.

>Ruining someone elses life, who didnt choose to be in this position just cause you're a massive cunt thats getting old
Because people here don't breed what you describe applies to the parents of NEET wizards.

I've been struggling internally lately. The man i fell in love with, my fiance, the man I'm building a life with, has an ex wife he was married to for 10 years, and 2 kids.

The ex wife ...ugh... I hate to be rude but she is such a trashy deadbeat. She never does what is in the interest of the kids. She only took them when it was convenient for her. My fiance has them just about full time. When I met him, she had already re-married 8 months prior. But her husband got sick of going to work, and she was was jobless and sat around and smoked weed and drank beer all day long. Then he divorced her and left. He was the one we trusted because he had sense to him! He cared and did the things she didn't. We trusted him.

She is a 12 year old trapped in a 37 year old's body. She is very unreasonable and childish at times. She doesn't have any of the normal caring mom qualities. She feeds the girls garbage, teaches them morally wrong things about drinking and eating, is verbally abusive to them etc. She talks to them about things you should never talk to kids about. her relationship troubles, jumping from man to man, drugs etc. I've never in my life met such a low life.

Having my stepchildren was fun at first, but now its so tough. She moved another man into the house less than a month after the husband left. he was jobless and a loser. Now she got evicted from her apartment, will go months without even a word (obviously skipping out on her weekends). She is living up the "single" life, while I'm stuck at home being a mom to her kids.

My fiance is amazing. he doesn't expect me to do anything for them, hes a wonderful dad and takes care of them (and me). He is the most amazing man I've ever met. We have been fighting alot about the girls lately...with rules, discipline ect. He has always been pretty laxed but he values me as his significant other and I've been bringing him towards the light with some things related to behaviors and discipline.

The girls are pretty well behaved. They LOVE me to death. They even tell me they wish I was their real mom. They don't care and are pretty vocal about how disappointing their mom is. We are just fine tuning to keep them productive members of society. THey both get good grades and everything.
Its tough tho because they do follow the trend of being mentally more i mature, especially the older one. I feel terrible saying this but she annoys me sometimes. the little one who acts like a diva, she tries my nerves alot. They respect me tho and listen to me, and i never belittle them or degrade, just give firm directions.

Its really tough though. my fiance and I have no time what so ever. i never get to date, we never go anywhere. They are ALWAYS there. Lately life has been consumed with after school practices and everything. I never see my fiance, and they interrupt all the time so even when we sit down we don't get to spend any quality time. I just want to cry.

Today my finace said that his ex is living in a tent and was asking for money. he respects me enough to say no, she threatened child support even though he does EVERYTHING for them and she was referring to it as help for HER...which he reminded her was spousal support that she waived. I'm stressed. I work so hard, and i have these feelings and i feel guilty every day. I'm depressed about my life, and that this is the price i pay for having the man of my dreams.

I love the girls...but at the end of the day they are not mine. Anyone feel the same? :(

>modern society makes people miserable
Well sheeeeit. It's almost like everything we've been saying is true.

> No longer just dad and son

I met my husband when his son was 1 year old.

A year later we had our 1st daughter, 3 years later, our second.

Now his son is 9, and my girls are 6 and 3.

It tough to build relationship between me and his son, due to his mom puts negative things in his head of his dad and me.

My husband has asked to go to a theme park alone with his son. He asked for me and my daughters to not join them. Itls all because he wants to reconnect with his son.

It hurts me because I feel like his excluding me and my girls.

I see it a different way. We should all go as a family because its no longer just them.

How did that image board become so well know already?

> If your husband called you "boring," is that considered verbal abuse?

For years my husband has always called me boring when he gets angry at me. I told him that it hurts me when he says it & that it's an insult towards me but he laughs it off & says "That's not an insult.

I admit that I am more on the serious side, but I loosen up when it's time to have fun. My husband on the other hand likes to have fun & play all of the time. He goofs off a lot & play fights me. When I ask him to stop he gets angry & says "You're just boring! You are the most boringest person I have ever met!"

The only time he is serious is when he wants to talk about serious things like the bills, the kids or things dealing with his family. He says that if a husband tells his wife that she's boring, that should be a sign that she needs to change her ways & find more ways to put excitement into the marriage.

America would be 44% instead.

>Having kids
She played herself lol

How do so many people know that imageboard already?

> What to do after husband has an affair?

First a brief background. I have been happily married for 12 years. Always a close marriage. my husband was a very good man. Everyone who knew him considered him a proud family man and husband. I know how cliché this sounds but he truly was the last person anyone would think would do something like this.

In July I discovered texts and emails, and realized he had begun an affair with his boss. He had had no history of infidelity, and this came as a complete surprise. He then proceeded to move out and continue his affair for 4 months.
I could see that he was conflicted. I knew deep down that he still loved me but he was stuck in a situation he didn't know how to get out of. I later spoke to his mistress and she admitted how determined she was. He had extreme difficulty removing himself from the tempting situation when he worked with her so closely every day.

Just when I have accepted that I was going to be divorcing, he suddenly cut off his relationship with her. He handed over his phone and confess to me that he knew he had made the biggest mistake of his life. he felt that he kept crossing lines he couldn't come back from, that he knew that he wasn't in love with her. He has not spoken to her since it's been 2 and a half months now. She sent him several angry emails and my husband even asked me to call her and tell her that it was over because he didn't want to have a conversation.

Here’s my question... when do you know when to give someone another chance? I do know he loves me. I do know he had nothing but passing lust for her. And I do know this is not in his character. And I forgive him as a human. I do understand that sometimes humans can act in ways against who they are, we have all done it. I forgive him, but sometimes the gravity of what he's done to me is too much. Especially given the fact that we've always had such a good relationship. I don't know how you could do this to your best friend and wife.

If you choose to say stay how do you deal with the memories? He says it was a major crisis he had, and the circumstances add him cornered in such a way that you didn't know how to get out, but as any woman would I question that. He had always been faithful, and now he took away my dream of being in a relationship with a faithful man. I was so proud to be with him.

Should I move on in hopes of having a relationship with no infidelity in it?? Or should a build new relationship with the good husband that I had before the affair. he was a good husband for 12 years, and then for 4 months he became a different person.
He did hurt me very, very much, and for that for much she was the priority and I was insignificant. The mistress was on her way to a divorce already, so she didn't care who she hurt. I had several conversations with her throughout the affair. And she was clearly very selfish and didn't care about me my marriage or my children. She felt she was on her way out of her life and wanted to start a new 1 with him, that's why she was very angry when he ended it she thought she was going to be the 1 that didn't end up hurt. I can't believe my husband was with a woman like this.
On the outside there was no reason why he should have been with her. It actually looked ridiculous to family members. Nobody understood why my husband would have left for a woman like that. Which makes me realize that it really must have been a crisis with his own self. If anyone has had any experience with this please let me know what to do. I go back and forth some days I think I can forgive easily and other days I want to pack my bags.

There are more females than you realize.
Those females are right leaning too but without men they would stop finding it interesting.

> Husband's dating profiles

Last week, my husband and I decided that it would be best for everyone if we separate. We have not yet actually separated.
He's still living in the house and we have not told our 9 year old son yet. We've been trying to work out a temporary timesharing plan with our son so that we can reassure him when we tell him of what the plan is for seeing both of us.

Yesterday, I found his 3 dating profiles! He says he is "newly separated and looking for a fresh start."

1) We're not separated
2) Of the photos he has posted, our son is in all but one of them!!!

While I am worrying about finances and the well-being of our son, he is exploiting our child to find a date! I am biting my tongue to not confront him about it because I don't think it would be productive to do so at this point, but I have huge concerns about my son's face being all over dating websites (Match, Plenty of Fish, Zoosk) and I want them gone. I also want my husband gone sooner rather than later. What do I do?!

Going on vacation soon and I'm worried I'm too fat for a bikini. This is an old bikini, haven't bought a new swim suit yet. I have stretch marks on my tummy and the mom pouch lol

HELP!! I am so lost. I’ve gotten a lot closer to God and got a crash course in forgiveness, all in the name of love and keeping the only family I have together.

I lost my husband and father of my two kids when they were very young. I met the love of my life who after 11 years together still tells me I am the love of his life. The sex is still amazing after 11 years and the chemistry stronger than it has ever been. And he is the only father my kids have ever known. He is our family.

We both work and are successful in our careers. Dan is his business partner and best friend. I’ve never really got along well with Dan. Dan lived in our home for 6 months. He was 10 years younger than we were.

Dan married a girl from east Texas named Candi Jo Lawson who had a child with leukemia and eventually died at 7 years old. Very sad. but instead of turning to her husband she turned to mine! They had sex in her depression of losing a child.

Wrong?? Oh yes. He regrets and prays and asks for forgiveness daily. This may sound shallow, but, she is not a pretty girl. She smokes 3 packs of cigarettes a day and we are avid nonsmokers. She is not a girl my husband would have ever looked twice at on the street or ever have dated.

He knocked her up and now they have a son, a year and a half old. It has been a nightmare for me, and to him to a degree. I am happy for her that she has a baby now that God gave her after losing her son.

But she also saw money. She grew up on a chicken farm. Because of our combined income, she gets paid over $5,000 a month in child support.

literal lard whales wear bikinis. You're fine.

You look nice, i didn't even know what a mom pouch was till you mentioned it.

How do I deal with her texting and emailing and sending videos every day all day long to my husband?? I’ve asked repeatedly for it to stop and keep communications to the child only. I know she is in love with my husband! She demanded that he divorce me and marry her. that’s NOT happening. He is still in love with me and always has been.

But she won't move on with anyone. She’s hanging on to their relationship with the child hoping that he will change how he feels about her through his son. She even named the baby after him, and now there is a Charlie Jr.

Help. My kids and I already lost their Dad, I don’t want them to lose the only one we know and I want to keep my family together at all costs. Right or wrong I don’t know. But how do I get this young girl to go fixate on someone else?? Get off MY husband who has made it clear he wants to take care of his son but doesn't want any relationship except a co-parent relationship.
He sees it as harmless and has assured me he will never be with her again, but she is relentless in her daily communications trying to use her son to get my husband to divorce me. it’s just all wrong.

And no, she will not allow me or my kids to meet her or the baby.

This separation and living two households in different lives now is more than I can bear most days.
The son isn't going to go away and neither is she. I accept that but don’t know how to deal with it because of her continued efforts to be with my husband. They are daily and just don’t stop. He goes to her house that we provide to visit his son about 3 times a week, but we are not allowed there. only my husband.

How do I get this woman off my husband when she’s already been told by me and my husband but she continues? He won’t cut off his son. I know better than to go there, but what do I do??
Please help.

That's not me. That's a random mom on the mom forums.