Your ancestors would look down upon you, look what you're doing to your country!

>Your ancestors would look down upon you, look what you're doing to your country!

My "ancestors" were a bunch of warmongering low-IQ imperialists and people who murdered innocents, why should I look for their approval?

Takbir, I agree brother these filthy kartof... er i mean we filthy germans should be ashamed.

t. Nazi

Imperial Germany > Nazi Germany

I agree, better yet you should not reproduce, help Humanity by preventing the Hun curse from spreading to another unfortunate soul.

I cannot agree with you more
I'm sick of being blamed for what our stupid warmongering forefathers did

>implaying be nazzi it's bad.

>>Your ancestors would look down upon you, look what you're doing to your country!
>My "ancestors" were a bunch of warmongering low-IQ imperialists and people who murdered innocents, why should I look for their approval?
Becuase they are your ancestors

Bandera please

How do you know about Bandera?

Why wouldn't I?

My ancestors were brown, thieving, sociopathic Vlachs. Assuming they were just like me, they wouldn't give a damn either way.

Ukrainian chauvinism and Polish butthurt on international forums.

of course pidoraha.

>My ancestors:
>They made a revolution and destroyed the old regime, in order to rebuild everything afterwards.
>They said that it was bad and destroyed everything for the sake of capitalism.
>Now they say that capitalism is bad and that under Stalin it was better.

>Young people are blamed for lack of ideas

My ancestors were Mexican :^)

I'm a mutt, so it means that my ancestors all had starkly different belief systems and thus appeasing them all is impossible
>tfw I will never appease my ancestral spirits

The state of the USA

MUTT PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Disgusting

>my ancestors fought and killed nazis
>fast forward
>I don't want to waste my lunchbreak on a diversity presentation one tuesday - get called a nazi

Jews destroyed our societies

Well, while they played a significant role in shaping 'modern society', you can't deny that us anglos are largely complicit, if not substantially to blame.

Plus, an enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend. Germans aren't friends.

>mfw family doesn't keep any records beyond grandparents
kinda sad tbf

my ancestors were dirt farmers and criminals

My ancestors were Pomaks (Muslims) from Northern Greece.

>Be ruled by bloodthirsty savage leaders for over 1000 years
>Young people blamed for lack of new ideas
Seriously WTF, i have nothing against ordinary russian people, they're pretty chill and over all good people, but they've proven over and over again that they cannot live their lives unless they are oppresed by some dictator, which is sad.

Russia and Russians could be a shining beacon in this world