Why are so many hot white women shitting out niglets?

Why are so many hot white women shitting out niglets?

This is some local slut single mother with her turdbabby. She is, nonetheless, an 8.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2013699/There-14-types-nose--yours.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

-7 points for racemixing single mom

and she was a 7 to begin with

i think this whole thing is a giant meme, I always see white blokes with brown women but never the other way around.

what the fuck is wrong with her lips

First cum first serve.

Only the leftist whores who would ruin the marriage anyways. But at least they would be single mothers with white child before niggers came along.

She looks part nigger herself with that nose and those lips

Botox

She doesn't look white to me.

Ya, that woman sure does look white.

A girl I knew In high school shacked up with a negro shortly after she got kicked out of school. She popped out one niglet and has another on the way, all she does is post on Facebook about how miserable she is.

She˙s not fully white anyways. Looks part Gypsy. In fact i have seen gypsy girls who look as white as her before.

That's an 8 in Bongland? She's 2/10 in Sweden.

No shes looks native american retard.

>She is, nonetheless, an 8.

That's not even an 8 in Wales, mate. English girls are ugly as fuck though.

They're not, you're just into that type of stuff

That bitch isn't White

It˙s the nigger from bahamas who wishes to legalize rape.

I guess m-muh dikk does not work in real life does it Jamal?

>black hair
>contacts to hide shit-brown eyes
>wide nose and huge lips

She's Aryan tier OP /s

>all she does is post on Facebook about how miserable she is.

That is music for my ears.

Im guilty of this. She is extremely reasonable and feminine though. Not a hyper liberal cunt but rather a big tittied fascist.

>Why are so many hot white women shitting out niglets?

jew brainwashing

"8" my sides in orb

Nah, she's white. Not many quadroons in Cornwall.

>""""""""white""""""""

>welsh girls are attractive meme
nice try, take your welsh pride and hang yourself

It's not always so bad.

The Jew has elevated the black man to a position of considerable influence in our social and cultural life and therefore it is appealing to women. Pretty simple really.

Kek some neighbor girl on my street did as well.

Nigger left her 5 or 6 months after the nigglet was born. Even after that, she constantly posts about how white people are privileged and blacks are being oppressed. Stupid white trash.

>white

No black guys can just get women pretty easily.

"White."

the likelihood of that is one in a million

Because blacks never pull out or strap up so it only takes fucking one once to get a mixed child. On top of that they never stick around so then all these race mixing single moms return to the dating pool, usually tinder

>that
>white

That bitch isn't even white. She's ugly.

Let's be honest, if she was wearing a MAGA hat you'd be splurging all over her.

I mean she looks like a retarded bimbo, but a lot of "Trump girls" on instagram do as well.

>thinking I support Drumpf
kek

>mfw when a random nigger have been able to bang such a beauty

Shes a mix of white and native american by facial structure.

Well you're swedish. Naturally no one would assume that

If you start looking for something you'll see it everywhere.

She seriously doesn't look white to me.

She wouldn't be considered white in America. People would try to start conversations with her in Spanish.

Women arent gems you pathetic beta male any guy confident enough can bang them.

>drumpf
Hi, shill!

It's all a meme until it happens to one of your relatives.

>That is music for my ears.

ain't it tho. in college, a girl who was friends with a friend of mine acted like she wanted to get together with me. i lived a couple hours away, so only saw her when i visited on weekends. we had plans to go out, just us, one weekend. but she decided to fuck a nigger during that week. bro told me about it so i cancelled the date.

few months later she's pregnant and getting ready to shit out a niglet. nigger is nowhere to be found, so now she's dropped out of school and is on welfare, etc.

kept asking me if i still wanted to go out. i just looked at her like she was crazy. she complained bitterly to my friend while i wasn't there about how i lead her on.

my bro set her straight, made her cry and storm out. later we'd see her at walmart or wherever looking the part of welfare coalburner, dressing like a nigger whore dragging a niglet around. i couldn't have asked for a better revenge.

She has very sad eyes.

Yeah, we have a lot of American Indians here.

because tiny white men with a stick up their ass like you tell them not to

people can not be controlled like robots
they make their own decisions
some are bad and stupid
but that is how life is
let them make their own mistakes, so the can grow as people

she looks arab or something

Women respond to trends whether they make sense or not. They do whatever they think other women expect or them, or will get them an advantage, and because they are poor logical thinkers, they often set themselves and their families up for misery.

actually, look at her nose bud. Shes a quadroon

>mfw when confidence leads IQ over 110 to disappear

Besides, you are right. I will try to take the challenge and do my best ! Having a 6/10 grill would be a good start. Or any grill, maybe lol

HOW YA DOIN

"Women were a mistake."

-God

Good post

This bitch ain't white senpai.

She's got a fake tan and fucked up her lips with some surgery.

Fucking hell Sup Forums, I thought you'd be able to be ethnologists at this point, clearly not.

My sister dates a guy who has a nigerian father and a german mother. He is a cool guy so I am ok with it.

No idea, OP. But shit like pic related needs to stop.

What about her nose?

some think niglets are more interesting and exotic to date. they think they're doing the world good by mixing races (so there is no racism).

After they are single they become bitter bitches who still pretend they are enjoying their life with niglet babies.

>white

>8
no
>white
no
>so many
no
0/10 post

White people actually have quite varied noses fampai.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2013699/There-14-types-nose--yours.html

pretty face girl, kid still looks like a gorilla cub. the guy must have been fuckin hideous. whats her mental illness?

>this is an 8 in england

xDDDDDDDDD
she looks trashy mate

I always see italian dudes with chink women and it triggers me. Why the fuck a chink and not a normal italian?

Despite her being an 8 I would touch her after knowing she let Jamal pound her vag and let that nig batter drip out between her legs.

Women want a return to the sword and spear life.
They don't care about IQ.
They only want dick and a front row seat to two dudes fighting.
They lost attraction to white men when we stopped fighting back.

I wouldn't worry about that. Most white women are cancer after muh radical femenism. Blacks will beat the living shit out of them for acting up, so this is social Darwinism at work. Be thankful she didn't marry you. Because then your kid would grow up with a niglet sibling, and you would pay for this.

More attractive than English trolls.

At least they have white, welsh babies too. I have never met an English girl that wasn't an ugly cunt with black kids.

what do you think about the albanian girls there?

Don't care if she's not pure anymore. Would fuck the shit out of her.

The miscegenating and single motherhood are like a darwinian preclusion from being worthy of a relationship.

Just because she is shiny on the outside doesn't mean squat. She is clearly an idiot, poor judgement, no cultural awareness nor the ability to judge a man for his merit.

Blessed be the white women who have taken on the burden of diluting the negroid blood lines. These women have burdened themselves with the task of miscegenation in order to BLEACH the lesser races, truly the most virtues examples of mankind.

"White people", yes. Europeans, quite a lot, but not the Jew noses.

The closest one I thought she had was Daniel Radcliffe's nose.

The only blood line she's diluting is her own. Not that it's a bad thing though, the less anglo filth the better.

I would only do anal on her. If she's trash treat her like trash

Anyone else disturbed by the children's expressions? They look fucking creepy.

LeL trump girl keyla looks like robbie Kardashian

she looks slavic

Better angle, don't forget that makeup is all about minimizing craggy features and neotonizing.

Because the Jew tells her to. Women are incapable of rational thought and therefore are easy to brainwash and manipulate. Why else would they time after time participate in actions and behavior that violate their best interest?

>tfw live in a 99% white area
>tfw white virgin gf who goes to church
>tfw she loves me, talks about marriage and wants to be a mother

I feel like I found a treasure the left wants destroyed

How do I keep her safe from everything the left spews?

Now shes looks latina.

Nigger, the UK has the highest rate of race mixing in the world. dont fool yourself it might make you feel better but it doesnt change the facts

You are getting suckered so hard boy. I bet she laughs everytime she tell her friends that believe her virgin crap.

Half black is the last thing I'd want to be.

Its fucking pathetic. You look like a clown.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT DIXIE FLAG BIKINIS?

they get the "hhnnngggg" everytime.

>8
Fucking Britbongs bitch is a 5 tops and a -10 for having a little coon baby.