Why is it that before 2007 nobody cared about skin color and diversity in movies?

why is it that before 2007 nobody cared about skin color and diversity in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EXtYEVCy4B8
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because the internet wasn't nearly as widespread as it is now.

FOUND YOUR FATHER HIDIN IN THE ROOM, FUCKED HIM WITH THE BROOM, SLIT HIM DOWN THE BACK AND THREW SALT IN THE WOUND

> dam dis b a magic school? I finna thot when ya'll crackas said muggles dat we wuz finna learn ta mug niggaz!

> a minor character with one line in the entire film is comparable to turning cannonically white characters into shitskins in the name of diversity

Social media.

They've been doing it for years, its just back then no one really cared or threw a big fit about it being part of an agenda.

we weren't being exterminated via mass migration back then

Literally obama

Oh man this thread is about to be gold

That goes all the way back to 1964 you dummy.

the iphone was released in 2007

they literally said when they passed that act that the demographics wouldn't shift in our cities.
How is the the fact that it was a blatant lie not grounds to strike it down?

This image contains errors. Half of the items didn't even exist in 2007

literally wrong, every single thing in that image started in 2007 apart from

twitter and facebook which both declined massively at that point (twitter founded in 2006 and gained popularity in 2007, facebook allowed non-students to register in 2007).

>history of anime

ahh yes, the great haegemon of european culture that will save us from degeneracy

Because everyone would rather be comfy and didn't believe anything bad will happen. Now it's too late.

Because no one cares faggot. Keep whining like a bitch on an anime imageboard tho lol

millennials were small and easy to beat up

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Mundanes

They feel important by interjecting themselves into intellectual dead ends like egalitarianism and against social boogeymen.

Literal retards.

youtu.be/EXtYEVCy4B8
This was Dean Martin Show in the 70's. Do you guys remember those skits with Dean, Nipper and Dom in the barbershop?

A man that was smeared as a racist 24/7 on 95% of media networks is the president of this country, do you really think you have any power here?

Facebook is from 2004 and Twitter was from 2006, they're the only two that were before 2007 but you could easily argue they didn't get big until around that year. There's only one thing that didn't exist on there and that's Spore, but it's only off by a year.

WHEN I DIE FUCK IT I WANNA GO HELL CAUSE IM A PIECE OF SHIT IT HARD TO FUCKIN TELL

Is that the notorious B.I.G?

As it turns out, there are real, actual non-white people who actually exist in real life. Actually, most of the world population is made up of such people. As such, it kinda makes sense that not every actor in TV/movies is white anymore.

It was all a meme
I used to read Quibbler magazine
Fred, George and me up in the Quidditch team
Moving pictures on my wall
Seems like every day, snake attack,
Sleepin' in the great hall
Way back, when I had the red and gold
robe and hat
With a snitch to catch
Remember second year, the flying car?
Whoever thought two kids would take it that far
Now I'm in the wand light, that lumos tight
Time to be afraid,
Making potion with nightshade
Born Wizzer, opposite of squibber
Bertie Botts every flavor beans for dinner
Peace to Weasly's, Seamus, Hermoine
Still wearin' specs, still rimming Ginny
Still winnin cups like you thought I would
Same wand Phoenix feather, holywood
It's all good

1.) Facebook allowed non-college users to set up profiles in 2007 which destroyed it rapidly in a flood of high schoolers and kids and dumbass niggers

2.) Twitter was acquired by South by Southwest in 2007 which allowed it to become a big site

indeed, facebook allowed non students to register in 2007 which is when it went downhill, twitter started to pick up in 2007.

as for spore, on the left you have the 2006 Spore demo where it looked amazing, on the right you have the 2008 release which was absolute garbage - presumably this change happened in between 2006 and 2008; 2007.

Meanwhile, schools are teaching leftist ideology and beliefs, the tv and films they watch are teaching them the same thing. On top of that the demographic is shifting like in pic related. So here's a better question; do you really think you have any power here? Your time is up, faggot.

it didn't make virtue bucks before 2007

notorius M.E.D.I.U.M

Why don't they make their own movies instead of demanding representation on ours?

>On top of that the demographic is shifting like in pic related

that got canceled brah, deportations are through the roof

>egalitarianism
>intellectual dead end

Yeah, screwing over your fellow man for short-term gains sure is intellectually superior to wanting a unified society. Fuck off back to .

this is the most tumbr post I've seen on this board, please go drink bleach you subhuman

How retarded do you have to be to think that 4-8 years of deportations are going to turn back over 50 years worth of immigration? Sorry whitey, this isn't going to be your country for much longer.

Because Jews literally own the entire monopoly on television. There is no such thing as getting into the entertainment industry on your own without already knowing people in it.

But they aren't your movies are they.

Why don't you make your own, white-only movies, instead of demanding representation in ours?

>everyone is equal, but they aren't biologically
>this eventuates
>it can't be biology, so it must be that!
>causes more harm than good

I see another mundane and IQ deficient before me.

Even the religious retards know where the path to hell is paved with.

don't worry Paco you're going back too with the rest of your inbred cousins

>no one really cared
You're retarded if you think this. Casual racism was commonplace in the 50/60/70s, the difference being that no one gave a shit back then.

>Hey Steve, did they turn the Cat Woman into a young colored girl?
>Looks that way Carol.
>How queer.

Then they go on with their lives and bring it up with the pre-welfare state nuclear black family next door over at the next BBQ as a mere talking point and no one gives a shit, despite the comment being "racist" no one gets offended because people weren't thin-skinned idiots.

These days its "ENDOTHERMIC GRANGER'S SKIN COLOR WAS NEVER MENTIONED!!!!!! SHE NEEDS TO BE BLACK BECAUSE BLACKS ARE PEOPLE TOO!"

Also diversity quotas didn't exist back then either. People were generally hired on their merits not on racist assumptions of their heritage based on their skin pigment.

this

Because we elected Obama.

He was a massive dick about it, called everyone who disagreed with him racist, said America has a long way to go on racism, said racism was why that hood nigger Trayvon got what he deserved, and basically blamed all of Americas problems on whitey. He spent 8 years shitting on white people, and the media is so mindblowingly libshit that they started doing it too.

Obama literally destroyed America as a cohesive nation.

Do you think that people born with 2 muggles as parents, their dad was actually cucked by a wizard? Or even the wizard used the mind spell to make her have sex with him.

>People were generally hired on their merits not on racist assumptions of their heritage based on their skin pigment.

But some weren't hired based on racist assumptions of their heritage based on their skin pigment.

Because it wasn't usually advertised as the centrepiece of the movie

Literally not an argument. How does it feel to know that your race is dying out and will be a minority in its own country in the not so distant future? Is the worst part about it the fact that you can't even do anything about it because no white women want to fuck you?

White genocide wasn't happening in such a large scale

>breeding like insects is a merit to shitkins
how do you live with yourselves knowing you're lesser beings?

Easily, because your kind won't be around much longer at this rate.

>dude I'm le jaded hardcore nerd from the 90s-early 2000s
>muh superior tastes
>fuckin normies and casuals

This and things like crowdfunding and youtube/social media got big so people starting exploiting racial tension and feminism to make money. Now we have a bunch of phonies riling people up over nothing so they can get donations or clicks.

Answer me this honestly: why do you get so autistic about "canon". It's fucking fiction you retard.

Kek

literally what are you on about?
barring actual genocide whites are going to be around for quite a while

Jesus, I once saw him during some university address to young graduating blacks. The cocksucker literally told the kids that they will never make it on their own in this system and country, as he was standing there, a fucking president of the USA.

At least the whole world outside of Asia will be an extra shitty third-world country in 100 years.

But they'll be a minority soon enough. In their own country. So who is really winning here?

>egalitarianism is just sucking everyone's dick without a single thought about who they are and what they've done
>bringing up muh biology even though biology proves that the races are factually different and should be treated differently

Typical racist brainlet. Go back to please. Go argue about things you know nothing about on there instead.

the Jews

China, nobody but China will have a solid hold on the future.

thats gonna suck when every country is like mexico and africa

And it's this attitude here that got trump elected

Fuck with my hobbies and interests and I will dedicate my very NEET existence to ruining yours

/thread

>And it's this attitude here that got Trump elected
I thought it was because he ran against one of the most hated politicians in US history

>be shitskin
>turn your native country into a shithole
>move to prosperous white country because no more food and want free gibs
>turn it into the same shithole you left
>rinse and repeat
>go on the internet and act proud about ruining everything

what the fuck is their problem?

Canon obsession is the literal lowest level of "fandom" and is what ended up creating the MCU, and you should consider yourself the lowest level of lifeform.

Plus, you're not even consistent. The Raimi Spider-Man films mess with almost everything canon in the comics, up to and including a point in the comics where Spider-Man's canon comic book powers were changed to fit the movieverse.

You don't care about "canon", you just think you're fighting "da kultur war" over fucking Harry Potter

I hope you're wrong about that.

But if you're not, I would be down for a Day of the Rope for white people so fast it would make your head spin.

Because you were a child that wasn't aware of these issues.

you would lose though due to being mentally inferior in every way

if Genghis couldn't exterminate the whites back when they had a much smaller population what makes you think your inbred retarded ass can?

Is there even a single shitskin country with nukes?

>Because the internet wasn't nearly as widespread as it is now.
Wrong. I think you mean social media but the internet started to get massive around 1998 my underage faggot friend.

> 2007

We had these discussions on something awful in the early 2000s before lowtax started banning everyone that said nigger or kike

>Be white
>Don't have kids
>Get outnumbered by other races in your own country
What did they mean by this?

India and Pakistan both have nukes, mostly as insurance against each other.

Lol. Ten years from now this thread will look like stupidity except for this comment

It's amazing how much has changed, race and media has somehow gone DOWNHILL. It's unbelievable.

>Is there even a single shitskin country with nukes
America, in 50 years. See the pic in

> india
> pakistan
> iran

Not the shitskin you're arguing with btw, just wanted to answer your question

They did but you were just a dumbass kid back then so you didn't notice.

Because people are brainwashed by the media to not care.

>expecting Sup Forumstards to be accurate when shilling their narrative

>America, in 50 years
can you provide an actual citation and not a sourceless image?

But you post on Sup Forums, welfare

That's a great strawman

It amazes me how long these threads stick around on this board.

>The U.S. is projected to have no racial or ethnic group as its majority within the next several decades, but that day apparently is already here for the nation’s youngest children, according tonew Census Bureau population estimates.

>The bureau’s estimates for July 1, 2015, released today, say that just over half – 50.2% – of U.S. babies younger than 1 year old were racial or ethnic minorities. In sheer numbers, there were 1,995,102 minority babies compared with 1,982,936 non-Hispanic white infants, according to the census estimates. The new estimates also indicate that this crossover occurred in 2013, so the pattern seems well established.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/23/its-official-minority-babies-are-the-majority-among-the-nations-infants-but-only-just/

Get ready to be a minority, you white piece of garbage.

I'm glad that the West will fall and America/Europe become 3rd world shitholes.
It just means China will take over sooner.

And we all know China does not fuck around and will not make the great white mistake. They will just oppress/ethnically cleanse the shit out of blacks/arabs.

People born after 1990 are insufferable faggots for the most part.

>America will turn into a Mexican shithole
lol, that's what happens when you let in hordes of 90 IQ midgets

>get ready for us to turn your country into an unlivable third world shithole

gee thanks

If china gets into power india will be too, it will be like with america and russia right now. Howbdo you think that'll play out?

Don't you realize that it's you who's screwing over your own society? How can someone be so clueless and naive?

China will win overall eventually, Indians are too dumb in general to get shit done. Only the North isn't filled with retarded peasants, and the entire country is behind China culturally too.

India has suffered too much of a brain drain to ever be a superpower, all the smart poos are in the United States

t. Assblasted whitebois
But at least you have Trump for 4/8 years, so I guess you win. HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Before 2007, scial media was still in its baby shoes. Then the smartphones came and made internet available almost 24/7, social media begun to rise and presto, that connected to the trigger happy mentality of bored and the self righteous lead to where we are now.

Why would white people be mad? It's the minorities who will get fucked once USA collapses. White will just balkanize and Mexicans and blacks will just kill eachother and steal whatever they can from one another after welfare runs out.

>he laughs as the country he lives in spirals down into a third world hell

at least natural selection will take it's course when the power gets shut off