Game of Thrones Season 7 Predictions

Here we post our Season 7 predictions. Episode 3 or later. I'll start:

>arya kills cersei, but dies (for real this time) en route to Winterfell
>daenerys autowins everything because of her womynhood plot armor
>samwell tarly successfully performs the procedure, but gets kicked out of the citadel for it because life is unjust (only applies to men)
>yarra spends the next episode or two being tsundere for euron
>winter cums into daenerys
>there are 30seconds of "deep conflict" about their potential marriage, but it is revealed by samwell tarly that them doing so is the only way to defeat the white walkers

And finally:
>after defeating the white walkers, westeros discovers that it must take on a much greater foe: interest rates

>winter cums into daenerys
Will it be on the show? If so, how long will the scene be?

The show is buidling to a Stark being in charge of the seven kingdoms. Dawnryis is going to die killing the ice king dude in the final episode, after she has jon snows baby. Which is why this season is split. Real life passing of time. End of this season will be jon and khaleesi banging. Next season shell be pregnant the whole time

>arya kills cersei
Nah, Jamie kills Cersei. We know that Cersei gets choked to death because of muh prophesy
>In the map room Ep1 this series
>Cersei standing on The Neck
>Jamie standing on The Fingers

So what you're saying is, they're going to base the eighth season on Livejournal fanfiction

No its based on lord of the rings and the books title a song of ice and fire. Jon and dragons kid will be a stark by adoption and both stsrk and tsrferynd be desd

Did you have a stroke while typing?

Nah been drinking and on mobile. So dont give a fuck

they all fucking die of aids

>Nah, Jamie kills Cersei

It's the hound you swine. He defeats the mountain at trial by combat so she gets sentenced to death. He's the little brother.

GET HYPE

hound and sir robert strong fight is inevitable

it is also inevitable that Jaime will have to kill Cersei

The only thing that's inevitable is that no good characters die. :^)

> westeros discovers that it must take on a much greater foe: interest rates

Only need worry about that shit if you're buying shit you can't afford with jew-money (or on the show, Bravos money). Paying 3X what a house or car should cost? No fucking thanks.... this is sort of why everyone in America is poor these days. It's somehow the norm to buy shit you can't afford. You know people didn't used to do this....

Dumbfuck, the indian translation crew leaked the big plot points months ago.

Jon fucks his aunt, Daeny

>Arya fails at killing Cersei
>Arya is publicly executed by Zombiemountain
>The Hound hears about this
>heads to King's Landing
>Cleaganbowl is back on the menu

Bran wargs into a dragon, his body is killed, mind stuck in Dragon that serves Snow/Dany

>every season ends with Dany
>not expecting that to happen in the finale
Dany is going to rule. It is one of the things that makes her character so fucking boring because she can't lose.

>season 7 is about jon & dany vs cersei and the white walkers on top
>season 8 is about jon vs dany, white walkers are gone
mark my fucking words

looks like cleaganbowl is back on the menu, men

Not sure what season but
>dragon burns jon snow
>hes immune
>awesome music
>dany's eybrow dance commences

Alternatively it's Arya face danced as the Hound.

>mountain: no man can beat me
>arya pulls of hound face "we are not men xd"
>somehow kill em
>give crown to danerus

good show

>daenerys autowins everything because of her womynhood plot armor

Well shes already off to a bad start since Euron just destroyed her fleet and took the ruler of Dorne hostage

I thought Arya was heading back to Winterfell after the last episode? also

>John leaves Winterfell to Sansa and dies en route to Daenerys
>Sansa is now queen of the north alongside Arya

This is almost a guarantee at this point. I wonder if the author intended for john to be half Targaryen or if he just watched that theory video and was sold on the idea.

She was but her meeting with Nymeria reminded her that's not her life anymore.

That's how basically every heroic fight goes user. Start with defeats, make a miraculous recovery. Probably through dragons or some other deus ex machina.

>arya kills cersei
Doesn't fit in with the prophecy. The witch told a young Cersei that her younger brother would choke her to death. Jaime is her twin, but seeing as he was born after, he's still technically younger, so it's probably going to be him.

Although, I will say that part of the prophecy never happened in the show version.

Arya can literally turn into anyone, meaning she can fit basically any prophecy in the entire fictional universe on a technicality. Technicalities are ways authors can script prophecies cryptic without making them easy to predict/solve.

>every season ends with Dany
>not expecting that to happen in the finale
Not season 5

the guy said "two hundred miles until kings landing" and then Ayra got on her horse and went in the opposite direction did she not?

He burned his hand on a lamp in season 1 though.

i predict you fucking faggots will always have at least 10 threads up at any given time, not even including the containment general that you have because you all are underages fags with no self control or redditors who dont know anything about Sup Forums

>Jon bangs Dany
Before or after Bran tells him he's a Targaryan and Dany is his half-sister?

Did the prophecy specify it had to be Cersei's little brother? I thought it was more ambiguous than that.

I know this is largely a shitpost, but season 7 predictions are kinda fucking redundant since everyone's seen the leaks and knows exactly what happens going forward
Cersei doesn't die this season

Bran's time-meddling shenanigans will come into play. It's possible that he's engineered all of this.

They're not real tho

>nothing predicted has been debunked yet - multiple plot points have been confirmed
>only thing is that the events seem to happen in the wrong order (implying that the leaker didn't know which episode each scene was from and tried to guess)

Do you want to know what happens next episode?
>Euron and the Ironborn bring their prisoners to King's Landing and parade them through the streets.
>Ellaria is made to watch her daughter Tyene die from a poison kiss delivered by Cersei.
>Cersei and Jaime have sex.
>Bran and Meera arrive in Winterfell.
>Jon and Davos arrive at Dragonstone and are received by Tyrion (and Missandei). They have to hand over their weapons, their boat is taken by Dothraki guards. On their way to the Throne Room, they see a dragon for the first time.
>Melisandre leaves Dragonstone
>Grey Worm and the Unsullied take Casterly Rock, which is only lightly defended.
>The Lannister armies lead by Jaime destroy the Tyrell army and sack Highgarden. Jaime offers Olenna to commit suicide by poison, which she accepts.
>At Dragonstone, Jon Snow and Daenerys Targaryen meet for the first time.

They're not half-siblings dumb cunt, she's his aunt

Also not mentioned here (these are the second, more accurate leaks from the other day), but Olenna admits to Jaime she killed Joffrey right before/as she takes the poison

Yes I realized after I posted. No need to be a twat about it.

The faceless face thing is basically magic, but I do think they need to be dead first before their face can be worn.

How much you wanna bet there'll also be a line about "I was beaten by a queen XD dumb men"