If Blacks are inferior, how do you explain Usain Bolt?

If Blacks are inferior, how do you explain Usain Bolt?

Check and mate.

Sage

Come talk to me when he wins a lifting competition.

Swimming and weight lifting

: D

he's very tall

Whites built machines which go much faster.

Gotta run fast from lions and police.

Chinese won it tho lol

Running from the police all the time tends to make you fast.

But my car is way faster than him. What's your point?

What's the point in sport?

My neocortex is function atm

If blacks are smart, how do you explain the fact they have the lowest IQ of all the races?

Check and mate.

>run fast
>contribute to society

Pick one. Everyone knows blacks are good athletes. That doesn't mean that most of them aren't a drain on society and shouldn't be sent back to Africa.

nigger strength > nigger brain

Blacks are less intelligent and more violent

Civilized racism in past centuries: Blacks are inferior in most things

Today: They're literally 100% inferior in every way

Why am I saying this? Because here you are confused as shit that this negroid can run faster than others. He can't do math and he can't fly to the fucking moon, but he can probably cook good food and pick a field. Don't be so literal in your racism else you make me seem like an edgy faggot when I tell people how much I hate niggers.

The niggers are running while white man has developed car, airplane and space shuttle to travel fast.

this pretty much
noggs didn't figure out horse-drawn carriages, ships, trains, cars, or aircraft. All of which go faster than him

>whites
Smart
>niggers
Good at sports.

Jah man Jamaica is numbah one we iz superor

No realy we is study and shizz now

Niggers evolved in running because they are too stupid to invent tools and strategies to not be the pray in their African mud huts

The only metaphors involving relative location that are relevant to race are "in" and "out".

slavery sped up evolution.
its simple really

God Bolt is such a fast motherfucker, he could dip out of any situation with lightning speed.

>literally billions of them to choose from
>just cherry pick the best ones
gee, I wonder

>Fast runner
>Can invent/innovate/contribute to society

Pick one

rules of the jungle.

>somewhere out there is some corn fed white boy with superhuman speed that would shit on this negroid.
>but he's too busy using his brain