>There is a reason everyone is afraid of Thorn Knights

>Rage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7M3aoR8TOA
youtube.com/watch?v=A2GW6rTlqpc
youtube.com/watch?v=VzpWJx3I2DY
killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-27/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That first panel's so good. Love the wheel boomerang.

Wait the only warrior who didn't get rekt is Monkey?
Hope she's not dead yet

So the guy last week saying that Juggs and White Chain should have the same level of strength - White Chain is super fast but we ain't seen him casually tear someone in two while sprinting.

It looks like the only two that actually died are the lizard guy who got shown what-for and the person who tasted the wheel.

>That first panel's so good. Love the wheel boomerang.

I had to look at that panel about four times to puzzle out everything that's going on.

And, can I say, Juggsy is kinda badass!

King-size for dat delicious detail!

>White Chain's face in the last panel
Oh shit boys it's HAPPENING

Looks like Etlin Da (the harpheaded one) got fucked up pretty bad, maybe not dead but Jugg did grab them by the head and toss them into the air.

EVERYBODY PANIC

No! INGSVLD!
You pissed off the angel! Don't die!

>the teacup symbolizing life shattered
>White Chain about to go off
Shit is getting REAL

I don't get the path of the wheel here. It leaves a trail behind from where it's gone, so it's not boomeraming around here.

That's not a trail
It's like a Spinning Wheel firework
youtube.com/watch?v=P7M3aoR8TOA

It started on the left, went ahead of juggs, curved around and returned on his right.

No, I thought that at first, but the "curve" of the fire trail from the left gives the impression that the trail is being left behind. It tells you the direction in which the wheel is spinning. In comparison to the fire trail of the wheel on the right which is just straight.

Also it definitely leaves a trail behind it as it moves, as shown in the previous page. It doesn't shoot its rays out from the front.

Well. White Chains looks like he's about to lose his shit. Should be good.

Juggernaut and White Chain don't have the same level of strength. This was shown clearly already when White Chain tried to escape. Juggernaut flew like lightning and smashed her into the ground.

>he
u being a fukin bigot m8? i swer ill bash u lad

as a strong angel of colour tearing down asteral gender fluidity patrichal norms white chain is clearly fem identifying xerself
;^)

Look at the very far left Jugg, the one that is considered the start of the motion and tell me it doesn't look like he just rolled the wheel like a bowling ball.

Is correct

That's in the void, though. Outside of the void, in the material world, I believe the only real difference them is equipment and skill. And, perhaps, the ability to invoke the Art? Who knows. He's got a halo anyway, like Michael, which probably means something.

user, I can see that. I was talking about the wheel's motion. I'm pointing out how the trail it leaves behind isn't right.

Also, in panel two, you see the wheel in Jugg's left hand, where he caught it after the curve motion was complete in panel one. Hell, the wheels flame is even drawn in a way to convey the half circle motion.

Juggernaut is waaay stronger than White Chain. Juggernaut is one of the strongest angels next to Michael and Metatron. He can use the The Art which should be impossible which puts him on a very high level and he hasn't shown any reason to believe he can move any differently in or out of the void.

If they were to be unequal in the void they would be unequal in the world. Even more so with White Chain's body being one held back by laws and Juggernaut's being one crafted by Metatron.

>So the guy last week saying that Juggs and White Chain should have the same level of strength

he is fucking wrong. everything shown so far points to juggs destroying white chain in a fight

Where was it stated that he can use the Art? Tumblr? Can you pull up the Q&A?

There shouldn't be any difference in their bodies except in the rules that bind them. The rules on the Thorns' body would go by the older version of the Law that Metatron knows of.

I think I see what you are confusing on the left, between the first and second snapshot of the wheels position. The only answer I have for that is that the wheel isn't actually leaving a trail, and that it is moving fast enough that the image blurs. So what looks like lines coming out of it is actually just the eyes as they are moving forward, and not a trail at all.

Nah, I can't agree with that. What I came up with is that the trails are just coming out of the second snapshot, but they look more like they're coming out of the first snapshot's eyes given that they're not really connected to the second snapshot with a bright enough beam.

As for your explanation, that doesn't really make sense since, like I said, the curve of the trail makes it look like its rotating clockwise rather than counter-clockwise (which is how it should be moving if it's to boomerang around from Juggernaut's right to his left).

At any rate, I believe it's just one of Abbadon's art errors.

White Chain about to unleash some fuckin' violence, forgiveness or not.

Yes but I can't find it now.

>There shouldn't be any difference in their bodies except in the rules that bind them. The rules on the Thorns' body would go by the older version of the Law that Metatron knows of.
You're making this up.

To clarify, he said that their physical strength should be the same because he believed that they would be limited by their shell

Metatron acknowledge me for the annihilation and brutal smackdown I am about to dish out.

Or it's a magic fucking wheel controlled by magic that is just turning rather than being a trick throw

Look, this is in no way my fault. I was engaging White Chain in a perfectly acceptable level of combat, and then some idiot decided to throw a spear through his head. Nothing to do with me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just remembered an urgent piece of business I have at the other end of the ballroom.

Basically
>WITNESS ME!

"Forgi-*whunk*"
"THIS VIOLENCE I AM ABOUT TO INFLICT!"

>update theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=A2GW6rTlqpc

I don't really get what's happening in the last 3 panels, but I'm ok with that.

Is the guy who got the Wheel the Cad Bane-looking guy? I hope not.

Wasn't there an official power level chart put out by Abaddon and Juggsy was more powerful than some of the seven?

Teacup kill count: 17/6000000000

I still like to think Ballroom Blitz is still playing, but 2:24 is the point White Chain takes a spear to the face and everyone takes a moment to realise how badly they dun goofed.

youtube.com/watch?v=VzpWJx3I2DY

(I don't know whether Murderbaby's grand entrance fits better at 0:20 or 0:55)

Kinda, what he said was:
>Jagganoth = 1 Goku
>Juggs = 3/4 Goku
So technically yes, but he never specified which Goku and in what ways they're strong.

Oh shit, we're using the Goku scale?

Yes

>Two fucking angels enter the brawl
>One just steamrolls through the group
>The survivors of this initial attack turn around and attack the second one like that's going to go well for them

Doesn't make a lot of sense, in-universe. They know what angels are like.

Anyone sensible went "Well, I'm out" the moment they arrived.

>Literally standing between them and riches/power beyond belief
>Known to take a while to return to the material world if their body is broken
Angels can be defeated in-universe, it's just that few things justify the effort.

>There shouldn't be any difference in their bodies except in the rules that bind them. The rules on the Thorns' body would go by the older version of the Law that Metatron knows of.
Not all angels are created equal.

It is plainly not impossible for a mortal warrior to contest an angel. Angels just start at a much higher bar. Juggernaut Star may be quite a famous angel, too - anyone with a knowledge of the Thorns should know him. There are categories of "not to be fucked with".

Plus, they've just seen Juggs tear through them. They might think they only have a second before White Chain does the same.

Abbadon said he wished he never mentioned the Goku scale. It's not like everything can be measured when the most powerful thing in the universe is Will.

Does anyone have the 300 Confirmed Wheelings pic?

Tea cup falls and breaks
White chain is lying on the ground with a spear in her head
WHITE CHAIN IS FUCKING PISSED

The prayer thing is how White Chain enters serious business mode

Could it be that Metatron or some other powerful angel inhabits the wheel?

Yeah, I think there might be an angel or angels in the wheel also.

Isn't the wheel him?

Should I read this?

Sure. These threads have become really bad a /tumblr/ community have kind of latched onto the comic though, so I would ignore all discussion of it. But the root comic is good.

That does explain the eyes, I'm thinking it might be Metatron

I don't think angels inhabit multiple bodies at once

In the panel when Juggs was first introduced, Abbadon stated "lo be he who mistakes the rider for the steed," and considering he's not your typical Angel, knows The Art, and can do a bunch more shit we don't even know about, I'm leaning more and more towards the idea that Juggernaught's wheel may be a continuation of his she'll where he can house his flame. Fuck, the fire is even the same color

>there's a reason everyone is afraid of Thorn Knights

oh dear

>got fucked up pretty bad
Guy has a fucking hole punched into his forehead from Juggsy's pointy crab claw hands. Nigga he dead.

Juggs is tearing through the crowd, White chain is a bit behind him.

Not wanting to get totally fucking ruined by anotherr angel, every combatant seeks to take out Chain before they can attack. Chain begins to pray (And thus enter serious ass whipping mode), takes a spear tot he head, tea cup breaks. White chain is fucking mad.

>do your best to be a good boyscout in a sea of shit, apathy, and corruption
>fuck up and lose the key of kings
>all the other Angels think your'e a fucking wierdo
>only other angel sort of like you is WHEEL'd before your eyes
>somehow get into the cool kids edgemaster club
>even they think you're a fucking loser and won't give you a neat spiky crab shell
>their boss beats the shit out of you in the void, damages your armor
>just trying to keep up when some dumb ass fishgirl throws a spear and cracks your face

ENOUGH

>dat teacup
>dat expression
I eagerly await the corruption of White Chain, and their inevitable empowerment/downward spiral. My hope is that Juggs is eventually going to see White Chain's worth, and try to 'enlighten' her.

Also, when took the wheel to 23 Liminal Blossom Punctures the Hearts of the Unrepentant, Deliciously out in the void, the eyes on the wheel and each of the skeletons blazed with that same color of fire.

Juggs' consciousness is probably spread out amongst all of them, or he shares their bodies or something. Whatever trauma/revelation it is that screwed him up enough to let him use the Art probably did other things to him, too. He is no longer beholden to the laws of this world, now serving another along with his master.

here ya go

>Whatever trauma/revelation it is that screwed him up enough to let him use the Art probably did other things to him

That's what my guess was as well. He's an anomaly among angels and can do some really weird shit. I forget what page it is, but there's one liturgy back around the time when he was first introduced that describes a man who was beaten, broken, and destroyed upon a wheel, and that somehow it was necessary for that man to be treated in such a way that he himself could wield the wheel as a weapon. I think that was Juggernaught, and I have a feeling that White Chain is about to go through something similar. I get the feeling that there's more to becoming a Thorn than just "okay kid, you're in the club, here's your new shiny crab shell armor lel." They're like the Skinheads of the K6BD universe, there's gotta be an initiation beating of some sort.

i like when she goes nuclear.. Alice will be like "whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I don't think that the man was juggs since angels were never human, I think it is more likely that juggs went through the same process as that described in the story.

>lying on the ground
No

So next arc were getting Mammon, more Oscar, and Himself, is there anything else we know?

Yeah, that's what I was getting at, "man" referring to a figure/ individual rather than specifically a perceiver.

Kek. Wasn't the whole tweet about the Goku scale just a joke to begin with?

>i like when she goes nuclear

Punished White Chain is awesome as fuck.

>Juggs rekking shit

YES

Yeah but some people are just badass enough to not care about angels

Look at INGSVLD
He chilled with YISUN

Angels ain't shit

>yfw this ballroom scene's purpose is to thin the herd of pursuers so abbadon doesn't have to maintain this many characters visually

Hmm
This guys design is too complicated. It's a pain in the ass to draw. Kill him off

there's like, what, 20 pursuers with incredibly varied and intricate designs?
that's a lot of shit to draw dood

You got a source for that?

INGSVLD didn't chill with Yisun. Where did you hear that?

>YISUN reclined one day the third palace, which was the palace of emptiness and glass, and situated in an empty place that YISUN had made for this purpose. The air in this palace was constantly humming with silence. YISUN was pleased with its stillness and so summoned disciples to observe. Attending YISUN was a black fifth disciple viceroy, Pavlov and the master haberdasher, INVGSLD.

killsixbilliondemons.com/comic/ksbd-2-27/

It occurs to me I have been spelling his name incorrectly often

Oh shit have we been spelling his name wrong?

I guess that means we probably don't have to worry about him for a while

Nah it looks like we're right

I went back to his first appearance, and it seems Abby changed the name slightly

In the text with YISUN, he was called the master haberdasher INVGSLD

In the comic, he is the INGSVLD, Geas Knight of the Haberdashers guild

Maybe our beloved INGSVLD is a descendant of INVGSLD, who chilled with YISUN

Probably changed because this way is easier to pronounce

Well, it could be both;
The Pursuers all seem to be mortals. Mortals are the ones after all who have the drive to get shit done.

The guy who met YISUN is probably long, long dead

Keep in mind, meeting YISUN isn't necessarily literal in terms of those side stories.

Only humans are "mortals". Servants like Ingsvld only die when they're killed.

Oh shit yeah, you're right
Man I'm too fuckin tired aye

Maybe with have "chilled with YISUN" guy then

user please

if you had the option of a guy who chilled with YISUN
or a guy who didn't chill with YISUN

Would you or would you not go with the chilled guy

cool thanks!

>inb4 Madara Uchiha

Metatron-sempai will never notice you, White Chain-chan.

>That WHEEL

Patrician taste.

Even if you did get it from the Skwad trailer

>6_Juggernott_Star_Splashes_the_Otterverse.gif

The alt text of that page was literally "ballrom blitz"

White Chain is interrupted while praying. Her body cracks, meaning that by not finishing the prayer before inflicting violence, she's breaking the rules of her form, and a teacup breaks, showing us the end of a mortal life.

White Chain didn't want a new body.

Should ABBADON come to this thread, I have my questions three.

How's the RPG coming?

Why is there no favicon?

Do demons have shadows?

Okay deviants, wild inane speculation time

Who would win in a ballroom blitz

6 Juggernaut Star Scours the Universe. Igneous Angel, speaker for Thorns, wielder of the Wheel of Truth, user of the Art and tea enthusiast

or

Meti. Best fighter who ever lived, undisputed master of the principal art of Cutting, who would fight naked with ten thousand men

Meti would cut the angel.

We'll see shortly

No we won't, Meti is long dead. She was 108 years old when she wrote her Manual, and said she was going to go drown herself in the gore of her enemies

That there in the comic is her stupid apprentice, who is better at eating than she is at swordplay

The woman's name is Mathangi ten Meti MTGATTT

ten Meti means something along the lines of "of Meti", "disciple of Meti" or "apprentice of Meti"

So she is Mathangi, disciple of Meti.
aka Maya, aka Murder-The-Gods-And-Topple-Their-Thrones

I thought you were talking about Maya.

Yeah Meti would win.