I just discovered that black people were genetically engineered to be the slaves that worked on gold mines by the...

I just discovered that black people were genetically engineered to be the slaves that worked on gold mines by the reptilians while the whites were engineered to be the elite because the reptilian kings have white scales.

what does pol think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V006bX4mlu4&list=PL9XBPBlYMN8h5aiDBLnw8z8Zwsx51S9K1
youtube.com/watch?v=JqBh-cxv1J4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_galacticdiplomacy_11.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists
toqonline.com/blog/black-invention-myths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're not wrong lad

Blacks are less intelligent and more violent

I'm just listening to simon parks.

>reptilians fly across to the universe to earth and genetically engineer human beings and then enact a complex social hierarchy in order to mine gold
>there are asteroids made of solid gold with a larger payload then our entire planet
Pick one.

that's not the full story.
the earth is a reptilian farm.

you're thinking of zacharias setchin story that is BS.

>being this much of a faggot

Why would Reptilians come to earth and establish mining outposts when there are numerous asteroids with a greater amount of mineral deposits floating around in space?

I'm not familiar with Zacharias.

The reptilians meme

I'm not a full expert, but it seems humans arrived to this planet to escape from another planet being attacked by reptilians.
It seems this planet is actually a farm reptilians use to feed spiritually over the human race, that's why we have a patriarchal structure with lots of controls systems (religion, money, debt, banking, nationalism, racism).

the mining part comes from zacharias setchin.

It's pretty interesting topic, even if it's just another x type story.

Repitilian is just another word for Jew

>that's why we have a patriarchal structure with lots of controls systems (religion, money, debt, banking, nationalism, racism).
I see. Well you can fuck off you commie bastard.

>evil aliens are responsible for racism, sexism, religion, and nationalism
I want leftists to leave.

I'm just giving you my own explanation from the little knowledge and understanding I have from the topic.

there's no need to be butthurt.

jews are the chosen race by the reptilian king (yawhee).

> Jews
> Race

I'm not butthurt. I just believe feminists, globalists, and anti-racists like yourself should be gassed.

Subtle JIDF.

Jews are a race, a religion, and a culture. They are a slippery tribe.

they are a race.
why do you think the OT warned againts mixing with other semites?

nah, I don't give a fuck about pol war.
I just hear that from simon parkes and wanted to talk about it.

Pro tip(s):

1. Aliens are fallen angels
2. Lunar religions worship these fallen angels.
3. These demons will be introduced as benevolent aliens.
4. This will usher in the end of the Kali Yuga after Christ the Destroyer comes and tosses the Jews into the fiery pit.

>fallen angels
lucifer was the reptilian that fell in love with humans and was punished for it.

>lunar religions
do you mean the ones that worship yawhee?
jews worship reptilian Gods.

Jesus was an ascended master to teach the way of service to others and the true way.

>these demons will be introduce
it's their plan, but it seems russia doesn't agree to it, so americans can't fake an alien invassion that russia and other nations wont believe in it.
that's my understanding.

>end of kali yuga
would love some elaboration

>christ the destroyer
I keep hearing jesus will come after isis is destroyed and the current global economic model crashes and burns.

"Jews" mixed centuries ago with eastern and North African arabs before they made their way North, mixing with southern/eastern Europeans and further. That's not to say there are not "pure-blooded". People of the Lavant share similar genes regardless of their culture or religion, simply because of interaction between tribes in the region and simply inevitably. It's nice to think of reptilian shit but that's just another con jew meme

I think that most of our culture developed in Egypt during its golden age.

>monogamy
>religion
>currency
>politics

Israel is a word coined by the jews from ISIS, RA, and EL.

ISIS = moon goddess or spirit
RA = Sun god or son
El = Saturn god the father

Of course most of western culture has a huge Roman influence due to the philosophies of Aristotle, Plato, and Socrates. However; when Christianity was being developed, we used the Jewish religion as our base and unknowingly implemented all of these Egyptian teachings.

sorry, I don't mean all jews.
but I mean the royal bloodlines and the sionists.
they have preserved their reptilian lineages and don't mix with peasants.

forgot me pic

I dunno, I'm not well versed on this topic and just started.

do you have any shit I can see on youtube?

It seems jews were chosen by the reptilians to do some shit.

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=V006bX4mlu4&list=PL9XBPBlYMN8h5aiDBLnw8z8Zwsx51S9K1

Also look up Jordon Maxwell

thanks.

watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=JqBh-cxv1J4

>lucifer was the reptilian that fell in love with humans and was punished for it.
So we have different names (reptilian vs fallen angel) and motives (love vs pride/jealousy)
>lunar religions
I mean lunar as opposed to solar; feminine as opposed to masculine. I'm using Evola's terms here. Yahweh is a solar god though.
>Jesus was an ascended master to teach the way of service to others and the true way.
Heresy.
>it's their plan, but it seems russia doesn't agree to it, so americans can't fake an alien invassion that russia and other nations wont believe in it.
that's my understanding.
Same page more or less. Russia and a few other states aren't playing ball yet.
>would love some elaboration
Kali Yuga is the age of iron. Gold > Silver > Bronze > Iron. Tradition has more or less died in the Iron Age. It is the last stage out 4. This idea can be found in almost all civilizations. The Iron Age gives way to a new Golden Age after the Iron is destroyed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
>I keep hearing jesus will come after isis is destroyed and the current global economic model crashes and burns.
Maybe. No man knows the day or the hour.

>implying Christianity doesn't have more in common with Platonism than it does with Talmudic Judaism

what's a good resource for whisteblowers beyond project camelot?

how much do you think the fiat debt system can last?

>project camelot
Dunno. I don't mess with aliens much. I'm more into religion.
>how much do you think the fiat debt system can last?
As long as we let it. Jews only win in our stupor.

Good documentary though. Gets it like 70% right.
youtube.com/watch?v=XLzYkGPktWc

what does religions (abrahamic and non abrahamic) says about current times.

are they the end times before the golden one?

I wasn't purposely implying this, I don't know much about platonism other than our current scientific method that was supposedly crafted by Socrates?

Anyways happy trails

>what does religions (abrahamic and non abrahamic) says about current times.
They suck.

>"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. 8Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. 9But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was."

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Gurus will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. >Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.
>Brahmans will not be learned or honored, Kshatriyas will not be brave, Vaishyas will not be just in their dealings.
>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>"At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [guna or temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

>are they the end times before the golden one?
Generally. Then the cycle begins anew.

it's there an aproximate date using cross religions studies?

all this sounds interesting, what's a good place to read about the world religions?

most of my knowledge comes from watching economic youtubers and some doomsday economic youtubers.

I dont know about any of that but that is one cute pupper who I want to cuddle with

>it's there an aproximate date using cross religions studies?
No way to tell. There are dozens of timelines. Most sources I've seen have the Kal Yuga beginning at our recorded history.
>what's a good place to read about the world religions?
Books or bust. Evola, Guenon, the actual holy books of the religions, saints, sages, theologians.
>most of my knowledge comes from watching economic youtubers and some doomsday economic youtubers.
This will get you into trouble with religion.

If you are a competent reader I would start with "Revolt Against the Modern World" by Julius Evola.

thanks, there's so much thing that start making sense once you start digging.

have you read about the mice utopia experiment?

>mice utopia experiment?
Yea. That's a pretty good one. Surely communism will work next time though...

I've was reminded of the beautifull ones when I read that this age was dominated by lust.

is funny male virgins are mocked as losers.

Amphibian Elite vs. Reptile Elite when?

Its because lust is a lesser form of love. It is a materialistic perversion of love.

This age and its values are inversions of Tradition.

is there any explanation why a person could not be interested into hedonism?

I don't like to party, nor drink alcohol or beer, have no interest in any type of smoking, don't think of paying some hooker.

is there a name for me in the hindu texts?
I'm mostly interested in intelectual and spiritual hedonism rather than physical.

>any enjoyment of fun things is hedonism
>instantly seeks association with Hindu texts
Gypsy pls

>is there a name for me in the hindu texts?
I shamefully don't know the Hindu scriptures all that well.
>is there any explanation why a person could not be interested into hedonism?
Not really. Could be anything from depression to low-t to nothing to demons.

I find beer, hookers, drugs, party boring sempai.

I rather spend my time on a library on some lecture than getting drunk with normies.

About getting drunk with people 'on your level'

You just have autism like the rest of us. Its not great spiritual mystery.

Go to bed Mr. Jones

I don't think is autism, I ussed to suffer from social anxiety.

I've always though I tend to fall into the intelectual, scholar type of person.

Not real autism you fucking autist. Autism.

I guess so, if you mean Sup Forums autism.

Sup Forums is filled with INTP and other NT types, even while they're so scarce IRL.

You know there's black bros on Sup Forums right? Keep down the fucking racism.

I don't know how to respond to this post. Here we go.

>a fucking leaf

you know I'm the mytical colombian intelectual that defend black people on pol?

/x/ is leaking again?

nigger detected

Oh dear God, this is funnier than me trying to convince that the world and white race were created as result of Britannia fucking Hibernia.

it is true.

now we have to kill you. sorry.

You are correct.

Whites have a little Anunnaki in their blood.

That's who those white dragons were - the Anunnaki. They walk upright.

Negroes are slaves. Always have been and always will be.

Fuck off and unless you are being serious Columbian then God Bless you.

>mfw Canadians think noble African-Americans who was kangs are children whose fragile feelings need white patriarchal protection

>kangz
I know you mean that as a joke but I can trace my ancestry back to King David.

No you can't. All Jewish genealogical records were burned by Vespasian when he burned down your filthy synagogue.

there's no need to be edgy.
all humans on this planet are of the same species and we need to help each other.

we have already enough bullies in the reptilians.

if reptilians are our true overlords then trips proves it

let kek speak

they're are a warrior race and their goal is to expand and conquer other planets and races.
they see themselves as rules of the universe and they see love as being weak.

>discovered
source?

>all humans on this planet are of the same species
Prove it.

bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_galacticdiplomacy_11.htm

everytime you ask this on /sci/ you faggots got BTFO by college students.
the fact we can breed between each other makes us of the same specie.

reptilians have been here for much longer lol
were just using everyone else as our reality tv show "whites vs. blacks"

original black slaves (Zulu tribe) have the world most discrete genetic pool with the least variation, due to selective inbreeding, are enhanced physically but degenerated spiritually/mentally and not able to access their merkaba as easily. this was done on purpose to make a more obedient and controllable slave.
The USA slave system was based around the South East, near Atlanta (atlantis) and was the orivnial slave society system, which included mexico and the carribean,

>king david
>Jewish
KEK

>the fact we can breed between each other makes us of the same specie.
Untrue. DNA is too volatile for that to be a metric

>/sci/
Suppose I grant your wacky theory about negors and Aryans both being human.

So what?

>merkaba
>jewish mysticism

acording to science, if you can produce fertile offspring between two breeds, that means both are of the same specie.

yes, there are human breeds.

And this makes negros valuable how?

Get a job faggot.

all humans have a soul inside, even animals and plants also have souls, even gaia have a soul.
work to help others is the diference between us and the draconians.

>another retard gets triggered.

Blacks were meant to be slaves sounds about right.

>all humans have a soul inside
So?
>work to help others is the diference between us and the draconians
So we need to abolish national sovereignty and redistribute the wealth so the reptilians won't get us?

Why are Negro souls so shitty and bad at civilization and maths?

>retard
Get a job faggot instead of reading useless garbage. You must be another of of those weed smoker "intellectuals". KYS

Is there a program to buy niggers computers now or do they use their Obamaphones?

Am so INTP that I think the Myers-Briggs is a slightly more scientific horoscope.

you're clearly missguided and confused over black people.

maybe you should read about black history and what have they done.
is pretty interesting.
your hate comes from ignorance, can't help you on that.
blacks have archieve levels of civilization comparable to even romans.
go read a book.

>he thinks I don't read /x/ shit for fun
kek, another retard eats the bait.

I'm a ENTJ

>black history and what have they done
Do go on. (inb4 WE)
>hate comes from ignorance
Are you sure? I live in Detroit. I know the negro. I've taken African history courses in college. I even coal-burned for a year or two.
>blacks have archieve levels of civilization comparable to even romans
I'll wait for a name of this mighty civilization; my breath is held.
>go read a book
#notmyjobtoeducateyou.jpg.wav

Name one black invention, one black philosopher, and one functioning majority black country.

>polar bears evolve separately from grizzlies this makes a new subspecies
>white people evolve separately from aboriginals but this is still the same species
Yay, science.

inb4 that one negor who invented teh pnut

Evolution stops at the neck.

>I'm not a full expert
m8 you couldn't be more fucking insane

Recipes are not inventions. And it wasn't even an original recipe.

The native Americans (red savages), while deciding not to invent the wheel, did come up with the idea for peanut butter.

He just found bibliotecapleyades.

I dunno, my knowledge only comes up to sundiata.

but I can tell you about the kingdom of ghana, mali, zimbawe, dogon, etiopia.

you can easily find black people doing all kind of stuff, from black classical composers, to black writers.
simply google: black writers or black composers.
they do exists.

>inventors
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_African-American_inventors_and_scientists

my experience with black people is diferent than americans.
blacks in america have this shitty actitude that doesn't exist outside america.
I keep hearing that africans are gentle people and nothing similar to the nigger stereotype.

most of pol hate comes from cognitive bias regarding blacks.

if you want a black country, maybe nigeria.
a safe black nation could be ghana.

I'm just starting, I know some stuff, but I'm not an expert.

>reptilians

If you knew anything you'd know you know nothing.

And that list of inventions is mostly lies. Seriously. I'm not even being edgy on 4chins. Its outright lies and exaggerations.

toqonline.com/blog/black-invention-myths/

Of course black writers exist. I asked you to name me a black philosopher. The reason you cannot is because there are none of any worth.

Ethiopia is (was) the closest to a functioning black society. However Ethiopia also has the highest rate of European and Arab admixture. And its complete trash now. The most succesful African empires were only successful because they sold their cousins to Arab slavers.

>I keep hearing that africans are gentle people
Then explain Africa. I'll grant that the African immigrants I've met have been kind and docile but thats for other reasons. Africa has roving gangs of raping child soldiers.

I find negros to be amiable and fun loving for the most part. They are like big innocent toddlers; until things go wrong.

>most of pol hate comes from cognitive bias regarding blacks.
Honestly it comes from statistics. In the US we have 12% of the population committing 50% of the violent crime.

Shut up you fucking maple nigger. /pol just wouldn't be /pol without the racism. I get to lurk and see what white people really think of us. I'm glad to know that you guys are no longer a true threat.

As far as the ayys go I believe that we've definitely been contacted by them before. I also think that advanced civilizations have existed before us. If a great and mighty happening destroyed every bit of modern civilization how long would it take to reach the same level of attainment?

>I'm glad to know that you guys are no longer a true threat.
Whose gonna give you all your gibs if we die out?