Star Trek General

Based Riker edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/gay-man-reveals-dangerous-sex-10356094
thedailybeast.com/pay-no-mind-to-the-fake-ruckus-about-a-phony-israel-anti-boycott-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> OP can't think of anything original or funny
fuckit. i'll just make a general

William Frakes is MY MAN! Great actor, great director, great career choices, MY MAN has it all!
HA HA! Generals suck a dick, that they do, my friend. This guy got it right on the nose! Holy freaking crap what a poor thread this is. HA HA!

Maybe the real Star Trek general was the friends we made along the way

anyone else feel like playing original fallout 1&2 after watching enterprise?

>”Jazz and A.W.O.L, that's our TEAM! Step inside the party, disrupt the whole SCENE! When it comes to beats, well, I'm a FIEND! I like my sugar with coffee and CREAM!”

Daily reminder Dukat did nothing wrong

what are some good star trek games? everyone always says 25th anniversary and elite force but those are utter dog shit tbqh.

anything similar to starflight, star control 2, etc?

Post some hard screenshots for me, I haven't been stumped yet

fairly rare, but this is the best Star Trek game

Watched TUVIX for the first time today. Why did Janeway murder a new life?

>Great Director.

Stop right there.

>not liking elite force
your opinion is shit and your retarded. I bet you also didnt like jedi outcast.

Just watched the first episode with the Tril where Beverly is in love, I thought it was pretty good. Why are they all fine with the Tril basically having a slave race with which the Tril can simply replace their consciousness with the parasite? Seems pretty fucked up to me, and also I didn't see how someone could love an ugly monster race that is essentially a parasite that takes over other sentient beings' bodies after learning the truth, and then she thinks becoming a female is taking it too far? I did like how she tries to explain how she couldn't take the change, rather than just saying she isn't a carpet muncher.

>Don't speak to me before I've had my coffee Tuvix, I'm warning you

Why didn't Riker ever try to fuck Dr. Pulaski? Was the macho act all just a cover for his latent homosexuality?

Who wants that old pussy? Certainly not Riker.

>implying Riker doesn't screen all his conquests through their Academy transporter traces

Daily reminder that Deanna got KLINGONED

Are the shoulder pads on romulan uniforms really necessary? It looks very uncomfortable and impractical.

Well they are an illogical race

Increasing the size of their shoulder pads was the chief accomplishment and focus of the Romulan Star Empire between 2270 and 2364

no one else here has your gilf fantasies go away

I would have quickly killed it with a phaser, thereby ridding the show of three major annoyances with a single shot.

Why are niggers so racist that they always have to have white women? Don't they find black women beautiful?

Tuvok had his moments

How the fuck are shoulder pads uncomfy?

Feel free to try on some shoulder pads one day if you dare. I think you might just be surprised.

QT

He was a competent Nimoy mimic. That's about it. It was just plain queer to cast a nig nog as a Vulcan in the first place.

Bridge Commander is pretty fun, I remember playing a modded version back in high school that had dozens of ships from all kinds of different sci-fi settings.

imagine you can be yourself, and have another beings consciousness that has lived for over 700 years implanted into yours. you would be the age of 27 with the life experience of the age of 3000. that is why the trill exist. it is an honor to share your body with the trill and gain their knowledge in exchange for your body as a host

replace consciousness with knowledge and life experience and you got it

>yfw the new main character on STD is Spock's adopted sister
>spock has TWO completely unmentioned siblings
ebin

just ignore the new shit until it proves itself

The Trill are a literal cuck race. They sit in their body shed and observe a symbiont slug have all the fun.

That's in DS9, where the host and the symbiont share a body and share experiences and decide together which actions to take.

In TNG, the symbiont completely takes over the body. The host might as well be dead.

It's just retarded that Spock has a brother Sybok that he never mentioned his entire life until he took over the Enterprise and then creators of this series decide he should have another completely unmentioned sibling.

Jesus could CBS try to piggyback off the JJ movies any harder?

Wouldn't they hinder arm movement when raising your arms?

>hating black people
>watching star trek

Leave.

was thinking about rewatching one of the trek shows which one should i watch
TOS
TNG
DS9

i watched voyager and enterprise not that long ago so thats why im not adding them

Why would you need to raise your arms?

Reminder that the real O'Brien died and the others left were clones for the rest of the series.

>that time O'Brien was mentally tortured in an alien mind-fucking device and barely anybody cared
His suffering was Christ-like at times

>serial killer has a rough life
remind me why anyone should care

But that's piggybacking off of original Trek.
>Spock refuses to mention that Sarek is his father until after Sarek has already boarded the Enterprise
>Spock refuses to mention that Sybok is his brother until after Sybok has already boarded the Enterprise
Spock is just a tight-lipped stoic who never speaks about his family unless he absolutely has to.

Fuck off nigger-lover. I was watching Star Trek when you're grandfather was in diapers.

kek, perhaps it is. I read they have some excuse for this also, the announcement was just a publicity stunt.

>you will never penetrate those tight stoic lips

>Spock and Data got the most love letters sent to their characters
Where are all these autist loving women at?

what the fuck law did he even break that got him sentenced to the alien mind-prison again?

I know, right? How can niggers hate black people so much that the want to mate with whites? Eww!

I agree. I think they should ALL leave.

He asked to look at and tinkered with some of their tech or something

>20 years in mindfuck prison where your punishment is murdering your best virtual friend all because you played with the alien equivalent of a store display smartphone

Riker is so based...I named my doggo after him

Because he eats so much, I named my dog's bowl after him.

Women don't go for autists like that IRL. Television helps them fall in love with the idealized them, as TV grants the character status and forces women to pay attention to the character. Then having captured their attention the subtle and softer elements of that character are noticed by the naturally more intuitive females.

It's the perfect relationship - Polite, respectful men of some repute with a "defect" that triggers the nurturing reaction, and whenever they're bored they can just walk away from the TV.

Yeah those first contact missions are a bitch
>Captains Log: The Argrathi are hyper-paranoid and destroy you mentally in half an hour for asking too many questions about their tech

based women

well isn't there only one tng episode with trill. so one would assume trill canon is based on the series with a trill main character

>First time on the transporter eh?
>Hope I remember those coordinates.
>Oh whoops, almost disengaged the containment field, you would have spread clean across the sector
>Quite the electrical storms going on below. Once transported a man who beamed in with out his skin during a storm just like this.

I've seen her naked

big Trekkie. grew up on next gen. loved ds9 and even Voyager. but noticed deterioration in quality. All of these series took 3 seasons to hit their stride and it became unacceptable. Constantly watched repeats on rotation. Watched same episodes 8+ times

Watched Enterprise. couldn't stand it. couldn't understand why people didn't see how they ripped off scenes and plotlines from previous Trek. wooden characters. Braga and Berman ran it into the ground.

Nothing to watch on tv over summer. decide to watch series that I've downloaded and never got around to seeing, Think about star trek discovery and how I'm going to hate it since I've gone from liberal to full alt tight. decide to catch up on Trek since i haven't watched any repeats of any of the series for years.

Watched, episodes... hmm.. this is not as bad as I remember... watch whole first season.

I can't believe it, but it's ok. It's not as bad as i remember.. maybe it's because I haven't watched Trek in a while, but the stories seem ok. IU even like the theme tune. Was I really wrong all those years?

Ive played through that quite a few times, it's great

watch TOS, the best. enterprise is underrated

Plinkett?

ega trek was a nice TOS rip off

I don't buy the whole"Data lost his virginity to Tasha Yar" thing. No way a one-of-a-kind being went through the super liberal Star Fleet Academy and didn't get fucked 6 ways to Sunday.

why do you care about a robot's virginity, when you should be worrying about your own?

sorry, should have mentioned that I also rewatched it.

TOS started it, but i have to disagree. TNG was my trek

Dude, I haven't thought about that game in ages. Not going to play it again, but thanks for the nostalgia.

is this /r9k/ ?

Reminder that Chief OBrien has been involved in 235 seperate combat engagements and Starfleet has decorated him 15 times.

and that was before the Dominion War started.

yeah tng is GOAT but try enterprise again very underrated

Apparently, they believe that whites are supreme.

I hope all of you have subscribed to CBS all access, plenty of great content at affordable prices. Don't forget the new ST series is only a few months away!

Not gay enough. I need my fix of breathy Data.

Armada 2 is better senpai

>being alt-right and being a star trek fan
>rambling sentences
>retarded spacing
how does it feel to be mentally ill?

yeah i guess when you have accepted that you won't engage with the opposite sex in a sexual manner. very funny for us chad's

Another user here. I rewatched Enterprise during the last weeks and its not as bad as i remember.
Most of season 4 was really good and most other episodes are at least ok. I skipped the last episode.

I'm legitimately going to pay for CBSAA in order to support new Star Trek. I'm also going to share my opinions about the show, and if I cancel it's going to mean something.

I like being able to influence Star Trek. It's not like CBSAA costs a lot.

mirror.co.uk/lifestyle/health/gay-man-reveals-dangerous-sex-10356094

Quality content at competitive prices, did I mention they have some Star Trek movies available on there? Sign up today!

ahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhaahhahahahaahahhahahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahah.... you fucking cuck dumb roastie bitch

What's with all the gay stuff in Trekthreads these days?

are you retarded?

good luck, people like to tell you a single consumer cannot effect a giant corporation but they're wrong.

I've been boycotting McDonals even since their Rick and Morty BS

I've been boycotting McDonalds since 1998 because their "food" is shit, but to each their own

i think i found the biggest douche bag on Sup Forums

>naked woman directly above his post
>gay stuff
gtfo

oh man, I can feel your confidence through the screen

israel want's to make it illegal in the United States to boycott israeli goods
>when are these kikes getting phosphorus bombed?

Hehe, yep that Star Trek is sure a great tv show and film series

thedailybeast.com/pay-no-mind-to-the-fake-ruckus-about-a-phony-israel-anti-boycott-law
>pay no mind
NORGEBOT PLEASE SAVE US

>literally every alien planet
>all the trees and plants are native to deserts of southern california

turn off your brain dude lmao

What about those totally real jungles they traipse through occasionally?

Dat filename. Fits perfectly.

ah yes it's that one cave set that they use for all deep space 9 episodes