Why didn't Batman say no

Why didn't Batman say no

Then Timm couldn't jerk off to it and they wouldn't have the controversy they wanted.

Would you?

Because "someone" hijacked the characters for that person's personal fetish fuel.

refusing sex from a woman counts as sexual abuse or something

Because Bruce is afraid of his humanity. He fears that too much of a connection would either A) give him something to lose, or B) distract him from his mission.

He's afraid to connect.

Ironically enough, that's the best supporting reason for why there needs to be a Robin/batgirl. To keep Bruce tethered to humanity and not lurking behind it.

Would you?

Say no to my best friend's daughter sexual advances? Yeah, most people would.

Yup. Second column, third row.

WELL CONGRATULATIONS TIMM, YOU GOT YOUR SHIP

NOW WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP OF YOUR MASTER PLAN

Crashing this ship... WITH NO SURVIVORS!

Hell no.

>Batman's best friend
>Gordon

I'd also say no to my best friend's girlfriend's sexual advance.

What is this. I refuse to believe this actually counts as abuse.

because he was being written out of character by a hack.

If I was a PTSD-victim with severe emotional issues and a strong sense of justice?

YES. OH MY GOD BARBARA NO YOU'RE LIKE A DAUGHTER TO ME PLEASE DON'T DO THIS.

>making her polish the soles of his shoes
You don't polish the bottom of shoes you dumb bitch.

>Murder

I'd say that's a step further than abuse

CRASHING THIS FANBASE

>Why didn't Batman say no

Batgirl has good boobs

They're not that great.

Poorly written fanfiction on top of another poorly written fanfiction. Is this Sup Forums's 50 Shades of Grey?

Crashing the dick/babs ship with no survivors

>pushing ,shoving
So according to the title lyrics The Loud House is abusive.

it was just sex for god's sake

it's not like it means anything

Dick/Babs was always garbage. Dick deserves much better.

Dick was the one who cheated on Starfire with Barbara though

>Refusing to have sex with her

Does this mean I abuse women just by walking past them on the sidewalk?

Only if they offer sex. You can't refuse something not offered by definition.
Now the question is, does that count if a prostitute asks if you wanna have a good time?

Poor writing. I hate it when people try to edge up characters in order to ruin them.

Batman's best friend is Superman. Even Zack Snyder knows this.

>Like a daughter.
>Doesn't live with you.
>Didn't get training from you.
>Only known her through your caped furry adventures at which point she's a college age woman.
>Just some bitch who put on her own cowl to imitate you and maybe get in your pants.

And those emotional issues and sense of justice have never stopped Bats from shacking it up with a cat burglar and the daughter Ra's.

>And those emotional issues and sense of justice have never stopped Bats from shacking it up with a cat burglar and the daughter Ra's.

That's also bad writing. When did heroes stop being real heroes? Whatever happened to the men of yesterday?

Talia was an innocent girl with a demon father back then.
It's Morrison that had to turn her into ultimate evil mastermind.

>Demanding receipts for all spending
>Keeping her misinformed about her entitlements
>Burning her with acid
>Murder
Covering quite a broad spectrum here.

Don't forget she's his adopted brother/son's first love. So hitting those sloppy seconds s kind of creepy. And behind his back.
I think Timm even said it was supposed to be a bad relationship.
That's why it's abuse!
That's even worse since that's
>Preventing her from working
>Making her ask for money

Why would you say no?
She's sentient, she willingly consented, and she's of age.

Batman just did a biological imperative- to spread his seed to a worthy mate, this case, a strong, attractive young female of breeding age.

>burning people with acid is abuse now
Fucking SJWs

Because Batman is supposed to be a hero. This ain't Marvel.

Having sex with a woman makes you a villain?

Are you this dense that you're telling me that you don't see the fucked up power dynamics at play here? Batgirl sleeping with Batman is a student sleeping with a teacher.

Batman having sex with Batgirl is out of character for Batman and Batgirl.

If they're a co-worker's daughter, and your surrogate son's first love?

No. But its still kind of sleazy.

Dick wasn't even mentioned in the movie nor was Dick primarily a batcharacter when TKJ happened in the comics
your ship is irrelevant

Bruce being seduced by Barbara of all fucking people is laughable. He's turned down Wonder Woman and Zatanna. The man fended off a literal goddess of love for Pete's sake.

>Dickfags still this mad
>every character should just be a cocksleeve for Grayson

Cause end of the day he's just a guy and he got some good sex outta it

And Batman/Batgirl is irredeemable.

>I don't have any arguments against what they're saying
>better call them Dickfags

there is literally nothing wrong with Batman having sex with an adult woman

Batman isn't "Just a guy" though.

But there is something wrong with Batman having sex with Batgirl.

Batman isn't having sex with an adult woman tho, he's having sex with batgirl and that's just creepy.

THAT WAS THE FUCKING POINT!
THE WHOLE FUCKING MOVIE SHOWS THEIR DYNAMIC THROWN INTO DISASTER BECAUSE THEY DECIDED TO FUCK!

In the TKJ movie Batman doesn't see her as an equal and sees her more as a sidekick and Barbara acts like a teenage girl so yeah it's pretty gross
And I think Barbara straight up calls herself Batman's student so that would be like Robin fucking Batman

>creepy
>gross

>that was the whole fucking point
Was it or is it the point that Timm has an unhealthy lust for the batcock?

Azz, when you add something for controversy sake, it's a little stupid to get mad when people get mad at it and make it controversial.

Yeah the movie should have been showing me an adaptation OF THE FUCKING KILLING JOKE instead.

>Batman fucking a character that was introduced as a potential love interest

are all DCfags such casuals?

>the whole point of the killing joke is Batman and Batgirl fucking.

Having sex with a woman before marriage makes you a villain. That's why Superman marries Lois.

Men can not be raped. Rape is an action that attacks powerless individuals. Men have power in society. Therefore they can't be powerless and therefore can not be raped.

Well seeing as Timm said that when he did this in the DCAU that it was supposed to be wrong, think it's the former. And surprise surprise, it worked out pretty much the same there. No the whole point of the relationship.

It's just because it's Batgirl. People are for some reason very overprotective of her and her relationships. People also were butthurt that Tim was fucking her in the Arkham games as well.

I doubt Bats was that invested in DickBabs that her being Dick's ex would matter At least compared to Babs being Gordon's daughter.

>it's *meant* to be a trainwreck
Well mission accomplished

No one cares about Babs, they are just Grayson fans upset someone used one of his trophies.

>and Batgirl.
>Not knowing that Barb has always wanted the bat dick and only he's the one who refuses.

Just because she's not saving herself for Bruce doesn't mean she stopped wanting to jump his bones

Babs being Gordon's daughter doesn't really seem as bad as Babs being Dick's Ex. It just seems like Dick might be mad if he found out.
If Gordon found out, there's probably bigger issues afoot.
>BRUCE YOU'RE....
>Dear God, Jim! Yes you've discover that in actuality I'm Bat
>....FUCKING MY DAUGHTER!?

At this point I'm not buying Timm's bullshit about Bruce being self-destructive because that shit doesn't matter in TKJ.

>No the whole point of the relationship.
>the relationship
Why was it even in the movie though? It's a terrible derailment that fucks up everything about the movie.

Also why did they extend the movie to be longer if they couldn't even afford to animate the actual l comic material to a decent level?

As if Jim "I cheated on my pregnant wife" Gordon has any right to judge

Tumblr does.

>That shit doesn't matter
>The underlying plot was all about Bruce trying to avoid the mutually assured destruction he and Joker's relationship presents
>Ending with both rejecting to change their ways.
Because I guess they needed to pad it out for a feature release.
So...yeah.

>Batgirl wants to have sex with Batman
You're talking about something that hasn't been relevant to Batgirl in half a century.

Clearly it's relevant in this movie.

>doesn't mean she stoppetd wanting to jump his bones
It does though because I don't think Batgirl's crush on Batman has ever actually mattered, like it was something that was dropped as soon as it was introduced.

No it's not.

>the underlying plot
You mean the actual plot to the killing joke?

What? That old comic? No of course not! THIS is a mature movie for mature viewers such as myself. I mean, come on it's 2013! The most important part of any movie has to be centered around a woman and her relationships. You're not a mysoginist are you?

>it's 2013
It's 2016

Underlying is probably the wrong word but I'd consider the blatant plot to be "foil Joker's plot to drive Jim Mad"

You sure about that?

Yeah.

BTAS was from the 90s and brought that back.

MARTHA!? WHY DID YOU SAY HER NAME?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU BECAUSE I'M NOT INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO FIGURE OUT WHY YOU ARE SAYING MAARRTHA!?!

My best friend's daughter is 16 and I wouldn't want to go to prison.

I'm gay. I must be abusing the shit out of women every time I chock on some guy's dick.

Keep in mind we're living in a time where Star Trek fans refuse to see NuSpock as a sex offender for not only sleeping with a student but fraternizing with a subordinate officer. He'd be court martialled for that if NuTrek had even the slightest semblance of intelligent writing.

Of course women look the other way when Spock commits a sexual offense on a woman he is in a position of authority over because Spock is sexy.

But I bang one fucking student and now I'm working at McDonalds. Tenure my ass!

>so that would be like Robin fucking Batman

Senpai! You read my doujinshi!!!

No prep time, no contingency plan.
The worlds greatest detective was caught of guard by his trainee, she broke the bond like he broke her hymen.
He tasted the forbidden fruit given to him by her.

Because no means yes, and yes means anal.

And it was a bad idea back then too timm

> Congratulate Dick.

Which one?

Clearly it wasn't bad enough for the execs to say no too.

And that was mainly just saying it wasn't half a century of irrelevance.

It was the same guy pushing it though.

So he'd say no to her wanting sex due to James Gordon, but still let her risk her life as Batgirl and train her behind Jim's back because...?

This. Peddle this shitty relationship in its own story so I'd know to avoid it.