Europe will not win a civil war

>feminized white European western males really think they will win a civil war

These men will rape your women, daughters and mothers and conquer your countries, just look at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sNAo-SlugrM

Compared to ours:
youtube.com/watch?v=lQIdhdQKDCE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc
youtube.com/watch?v=XBrC_4m9NvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=KUPuMs3E_k0

bump

I will get the ashbringer by the end of this month
we gonna be fine

It's completely true. A situation involving inter-civil hostilities would put any feminised society on a never-before-seen back foot. They can either flee or die. There's no middle ground.

>look at me i compared a very selected and specific group to make my point look legit

>implying every European is like that faggot in your picture

>"""""""""""""""Ours""""""""""""""""

The few men who are ready to fight will fight to the death. The muds won't succeed through violence here, only by the worst fate, slowly taking over our countries through breeding. So don't fight, get a wife and pop out 8 white, Christian babies ASAP.

Okay.

The problem with the West is not with the fighting men but with those who are at home. The will to stay the course in war is weak as fuck in our part of the world.

>So don't fight, get a wife and pop out 8 white, Christian babies ASAP.

After all, there are billions of brown feet on this planet that need to be cleaned by a tongue.

Lmao look at those shoulders

We should just convert

troll thread or not, there's so many cunty fags in sweden you could beat up with one arm. The problem is that we live in a society where we believe violence is contained to some school yard brawls. People who've never been in a real fight.

I wanna ask what the fuck wrong with this nigga

Does he even wear dresses man

Dresses are alpha as fuck. Women wear them but they dont understand. Go scotch and freeball it and stqnd with your legs apart. Get a longer hem and lots of leg freedom.

Or say fuckit and wear a kilt like god intended

I never thought I'd want to go to another country with the sole intent of bullying people, but god damn it I just might.

iunno if you're serious but if you are. To identify them look at their shoes. They all wear the same shoes.

Tell me, sven, what kind of shoes do they wear?

I dont give a fuck about what they wear or fashion. It's just something i've noticed over the years. All these people with no individuality wear the same shoes.

Europe has already set themselves up for failure against any civil wars. Very few uncucked countries can pull it off, but 90% is doomed.

>Thinking we aren't going to step in if they let a bunch of muslims gain a real political foothold.

Kek

Welp, guess I'm now a #IslamMissile

Good thing I already have a quran lying about.

I see guys like one this pretty much every day here in Paris. Kind of self-esteem boost for normal people

Heh, no
youtube.com/watch?v=yzbCkHxNxvc

We do not need all European men to win a civil war, certainly none of these faggots, we only need a handful of organized zealots, and Europe can certainly gather this number of organized zealots if it needs to. The model is that of the Israelies vs the Palestinians and Arabs, a handful of ruthless organized zealots managed to occupy and expel a majority of brainless arabs.

> Implying this twink could even pass as masculine if he tried

I thought I had it bad but this guy somehow took ectomorph to the next level. What the hell is happening to our bodies?

Take a look at Eastern Europe.

I guess that is not a meme

I have seen on my holidays some paramilitary training shooting

Poles are diehards, even if they die

>played a central role in poland's defense in WW2
well, that worked out well

>be mudshit
>be proud of being manlier than sissified snowniggers

Try saying that in a Southern or Eastern European nation goatfucker

So, i know very well i'm pretty far from being traditionally masculine. Being an indoorsy geeky type.

And i'm pretty sure a lot of Sup Forums are like me, so why the constant e-chest beating and idolisation of tough blue collar guys who don't like the man and cut down trees and weld and shit, and have cabins to shoot animals and stuff?

Ahhhhh ME EYES!!!
Wtf is your problem Dutch faggot. Just because you see shit like this on a daily baisis doesnt mean we must suffer too.
Fuckin saged for being a dick.

thank you mr Poseidon

based poles

Thank you mister Poseidon

Yall realize that's Sean Bean right?

The question is, will you die on your feet or die on your knees

>Europe will not win a civil war
Neither will any one else.

>King of Sup Forumssmokers

Implying the raped women wouldn't pick up a gun and shoot the shitskins.

JUST

The vast majority of European men are not emasculated. Your average working class guy is doing the same shit he was doing 50 years ago. Plumbers, joiners, brick layers, builders etc. are in no way effiminate.

Half the young guys I know do some form of martial arts, weather it be MMA, Thai boxing, kickboxing, or boxing.

Sup Forums hand picks faggots, then memes people into believing it's reality.

The problem is your average working class, blue collar man doesn't give a fuck about politics. He works, watches sports, fucks women, hits the gym, and drinks. That's pretty much his routine.

If you go to a pub and speak to the men there, they are not PC faggots who say shit like "diversity enriches us". They are fully aware Muslims are scum, women are inferior, and diversity is shit.

> dat worked even better

Muslims attacked unarmed corsicans with harpoons, axes and machetes in Cosrica but they still lost, muslims can't into war.

thank you mr Poseidon

Of course not, but how many Muslims dress up like faggots and act completely feminine? That small European group still exist, while you don't see that in Islam

Yeah, because the entire male population of western countries consist of freak-shows, right?

The west would obliterate the east, because the east relies entirely on braindead brutes. You need four or five of those braindead fucks for every moderately intelligent western soldier. 20 if we're talking about underdeveloped, third world shitholes.

I agree, univerisities, however, are littered with effeminate males.

thank you mr poseidon

This guy gets it. Im on vacation in sweden and most people ive seen are normal. Sure, ive seen a few faggots, akbars and lots of elders (aging pop), but most people were normal, many looked fit and strong, with the occasional scary buffed up giant viking. Same in germany. Sup Forums however, is a nation of memers and basement dwellers, who over exaggerate things for no real reason

>MUH MMA
>MUH TELL VIKING
Yes...yes, that's why euros go to arabia to commit attacks and not otherwise.

And so were many in the past.

Why?

Muslims will rip them apart honestly, I don't want it to happen but it is bound to.

pic related : French nationalist who claims he is training to fight muslims

they would, but sadly we gave up all our guns here and can get arrested for carrying around cutlery

>man with 6 inch wrists

There wasn't much hope to begin with, honestly.

t. a dude with 6 inch wrists

> Europe will not win a civil war

That doesn't make sense.

thank you mr Poseidon

I want to cuddle the fuck out of him.

I will personally send those faggot numales to clear the mine fields with a machine gun pointed at their backs.

The problem is that most Western countries are run by the freak-shows and would sooner fall to civil war than actually take a stand and exterminate the subhumans.

>thinking that being a soldier requires intelligence

when you do the slavs will be here to take it back

>You will never be in a Valkyria Chronicles militia army surrounded by bros and cuties

Stay uncucked based polacks. Do it for me.

Do women actually think "OMG THEY ARE SO SUPPORTING OF US. SO ADORABLE" when they see "men" that dress like that in support of them?

Can't you support victims of something and not make an asshole of yourself?

All Europeans need is ONE crazy motherfücker genius who is clever enough to invent a potent ethnic bioweapon .

>bioweapon mutates
>hey guys yeah melanin aint holding me back anymore lol
>kills humanity
nope
maybe in the future

You are wrong. Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=XBrC_4m9NvM

Degenerates are everywhere. The difference is that they are elevated to public attention here, while in other countries they are just viewed as insane. You can thank the leftists for that.

Chechens are White and European. OP BTFO

Today we have nukes and drones, strong men aren´t needed anymore when you can glass a nation with the push of a button

this faggot would end up either beaten up or killed in a matter of 24 hours the moment he enters foot in any slavic country

You all are just haters. Stay mad you aren't as pretty as me.

faggot try going anywhere near croatia or serbia
see how it end up for you
(altho zagreb is a safe heaven for people like this but zagreb is also a mini sweden ) (srsly fuck zagreb)

>Mudshit on welfare in a western country things he's a conqueror and sheeit

Converse

Those are good shoes.

They seem to do fine against unarmed french though.

Europe is kill, everyone is just waiting for it to be official. To anyone that can, and hasn't been made retarded by the propaganda there, this is my recommendation. It is time to flee. We're in a world war that no one is willing to admit and staying will just result in dying pointlessly to a sandnigger jihadist. It's better to flee today to return and liberate your homes tomorrow. Your Dunkirk will be coming soon, don't miss your boat.

>It is time to flee.
There's nowhere to run, user.

what the fuck is that thing

>malnourished manlet Saracen invaders
>taking Europe

kek the mongrel slavs alone could Crusade them back into the desert, let alone Europe's fighting force of men.

I've met a few Europeans and they were the faggiest nu-male queers ever.

They almost make you want to punch them just from how fucking gay they are.

Why would anyone care about women? They deserve to suffer.

me on his face, torso and sword

thank you mr Poseidon

So you were hanging around with faggots instead of normal men ?
Or maybe you attract this kind of people for a certain reason...

oh snap..

Western Europe's #1 priority should be instigating the Russia to attack you. You'd be much better under slavic leadership.

Two were exchange students and another three were just random Euros I met in different cities.

Just the biggest faggots ever. Even if you're not a violent person they make you want to hit them since you know they won't do anything about it.

I did meet a Croatian in the army and he was a total badass. So when I say Euros are faggots I just mean western Europe.

FUCK

ME!

i was about to say...
i bet it was a frenchie or a german

>students

There is your problem. And again this " all europeans are nu-males " bullshit is a typical /pol meme coming mostly from US anons who have weird fetish about cuckolding and faggots.

thank you mr poseidon

Could go for Russia. They won't let their land be overrun by anyone. Vladimir may be a borderline dictator, but he is one of the few world leaders willing to take a stand for his people.

Alternatively, you could take a gamble on the US. We might just have a chance at getting a grip on the country. The American people are starting to wake up to what's happening around them. Question is will the giant me smothered to death before it can awaken.

God damn halfslavs again, shut the fuck up you sub European!

bahaha
keep crying muhamad
your day will come

It could be but that's just my experience so far Hans.

I can't help that your country forgot how to be manly.

And had several trip to the USA, being it business or Vacation.
And i also met several people who i wouldnt call " manly " americans at all, especially when it came to their weight.

Do i belive that my experiences is representative for your whole country ?
For sure not.

And again nothing personally but sometimes i just can only laugh when US anons try to act hardcore and edgy on /pol, telling the german anons to " fight the muslims, beat them, kill them etc " while Niggers and Spics roams freely in the USA for decades, raping, killing, stealing.