How do we stop the degenerate epidemic of young men wanting older women to be their "mommy"?

How do we stop the degenerate epidemic of young men wanting older women to be their "mommy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cummymummy
goodreads.com/quotes/98062-in-all-your-amours-you-should-prefer-old-women-to
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

worry about yourself you neckbeard virgin.

I never wanted a "mommy" but I have fooled around with women 10 years older than me. Not bad pussy tbqh.

fuck off fedora shitter

where the fuck do i even find a "mommy" as a 19 year old good looking NEET boy

>Michael Tran
>mommy

Trap shit belongs on Sup Forumsand Sup Forums.

You aren't taking memes seriously again OP, right?

They had no mother cause they had carrier moms.

Why is it degenerate if its role play between two consenting adults?
It's a meme, well shit, I thought it was a thing.

Not memeing. It's a serious epidemic that MUST be stopped.

THE MCDELEGATES DANAHLD

>tfw no mommy to lick your shit stained asshole

It won't stop until they break from the feminist brainwashing and desire superior pure little girls.

Nobody actually likes old cunts because they're old and nasty. Men like hot young girls.
Try your local public library.

When it stops being taught en mass in the western world that being male and the antics we are compelled to largely by testosterone and the internal drive to ve too dog is not ok

you don't
it's not like they will ever find a women who will act like their mommy

You sure about that?

This girl and tongue looks very familiar.

And glasses

That skirt looks like it has some prime tugging real-estate.

Jessica Chastain is my momfu though.

I'd tug on her skirt and she would pick me up and cuddle me and make me feel good.

Who /tuglyfe/ here?

guess what 44yo gf sed she regret ending relationship and want to se me agen :D

this person is a pedophile btw

Stop you'll summon the mummy poster

Who do we get your teenage ass to go back to Sup Forums where you belong?

try craigslist

>implying women after 35 look anything remotely like that

Chastain is one hag id fuck

Because I've posted her several times before. You can use the filename to look up her mom's facebook if you want to be a real weirdo.
You mean that man-faced bitch you found?
Well, have fun with her then. Get her to buy you some vidya.
Haha, too late.

It's not degenerate, it's my dream to find a qt 30ish woman who's fit and strong to mommy me, and to cuddle with her.

Is it this girl ncan

hi

i make reddit btw u mite like

reddit.com/r/cummymummy
actually reason she end it wos becus she fought i wanted her to buy me stuf ad she doesnt haf money

I've fucked women 25 years older than me. Best pussy around.

mummy

>have no father because parents are divorced and mother is a cunt
>have no real mother-figure in life because mom is busy being a cunt to dad, busy fucking around and finding the 'real man' and busy working so we don't starve
>wonder why people like this want mommies or daddies and are emotionally-neglected brats who can't do anything

tfw you attempt to save a Natalia image and your Natalia folder opens

>CUMMY IN MUMMYS TUMMY

usamummyposter r u here

im involved with an older woman and its the hottest thing ive ever experienced. i dont get to have sex with her but she says the dirtiest things ever and knows how to make me lose my mind with her handjobs

that's not mummy

Nohow.

>he doesnt want to fuck thick MILFs
Thats how we you know you are a real man.

This has been around for a while, so it can't really be called an epidemic.

>goodreads.com/quotes/98062-in-all-your-amours-you-should-prefer-old-women-to

>“In all your Amours you should prefer old Women to young ones. You call this a Paradox, and demand my Reasons. They are these:

>1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

>2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

You get the idea.

Stop feminism.

>fewer entitled vapid sluts
>better mother figures
>less autists with mommy issues like

Those people don't reproduce. The "epidemic" solves itself.

Men desiring a 'cougar' is a pop culture meme meant to protect women's feelings, so they can reassure themselves that their sexual marketplace value isn't careening downhill as they enter spinsterhood

>Never rested head on a womans bossom while being cradled
It's the best feeling in the world, despite most women being such fucking cunts.

Fucking fat used up hags means you're a real man?

I dunno what this 'mommy' meme is but I fuck with older women all the time. I'm in my mid-20s and I've got a bunch of 35-65 y.o. fuckbuddies. Shit is cash, sure most of them don't look so great but they ALL fuck way better than any 20something girl I ever slept with, they always make me cum, and they always know exactly how to make it feel fucking good

That's literally my dream. I'd so love to rest my head on a woman's lap while she pets my head. Nothing else I want more.

yeh my mummy would give me lovely willy rubs with her leg on mine :3

hopefully if we get back together wil do it agen
hey one day i want to have 3+ children with slav
but i like my mummy >:(
>having "fuckbuddies"
>multiple "fuckbuddies"
>65 y.o.
degen

I-in the tummy?

I don't know, either, I just want a woman (mommy-like) to dominate/take care of me. How did you get to hook up with women 35-65? I can barely even talk with girls my age (early 20s)

my woman has never used her legs on me before like that. i just do chores and errands for her. if i upset her or dont do what im supposed to she spanks me... and not a playful spanking either. when shes happy with what ive done she makes me cum with her hands. id probably marry her if she wanted haha

Yes
Shes so pretty. I want to worship at her feet.
>actually reason she end it wos becus she fought i wanted her to buy me stuf ad she doesnt haf money
Do you intentionally type like a retard as part of your character? And that's bullshit, what's the good of a mommy who won't buy you toys? Will she at least give you candy?
>i dont get to have sex with her
Why?

>actually reason she end it wos becus she fought i wanted her to buy me stuf ad she doesnt haf money

alpha

That sounds super exciting. Especially the spanking part.

She is very cute, have you seen her bare feet? I bet they're cute.

Hopefully one day soon you get to enjoy them.

Not gonna lie, Killary was an attractive woman back in the day.