She has a point Sup Forums

She has a point Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hw1KK8oCqos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. Women can't do any of those things.

We'd probably laugh it off instead of bitch about it.
I wish I still had things to laugh about.

>Women cant fix shit
More news at 11

Wow, Sup Forums BTFO!!!
How will you ever recover?

They just admitted that women don't do shit.

Unlike feminists, who hate their femininity, men don't usually mind their own masculinity and so fixing a car isn't hurtful

Wow, I'm really offended. Get this hate speech off my dash.

lmao stupid ass women.

we already do all of that + more, it would be so easy to call them out.

I wouldn't mind chopping some lumber. Or lighting a grill. Can't fix a car though.

GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN AND MAKE ME A CHICKEN LIVER AND FOIE GRAS MOUSE WITH A HOME MADE SWEET CORN AND RICOTTA AGNOLOTTI

that's surprisingly funny

I wish that was a thing

why can't women into banter more often?

I'll admit I actually chuckled.

With pleasure!

>implying women don't constantly tell men to do things

I would be absolutely fine filling those traditional roles as long as my woman fills hers.

If they tried that they'd just get funny looks.

>Go fix my car hahaha!
>Well if you are going to be a bitch about it I won't.
>No, please, fix my car. I have no idea how and I need it
>Only if you make me a sandwich first
>I'm not your slave! Make your own sandwich!
>Okay, I will. Enjoy your broken car...
>FUCK!

I've had that last one told to me by my sister many, many times over the years. Though it was odd, I really didn't fix much stuff when I was a kid. Broke a lot of her stuff, but didn't fix it really.

Ok but men still do those things. Women don't cook or clean for shit.

THIS

Men would laugh and think it's cute, probably

The real joke is that "get back in the kitchen" isn't even that accurate because men are better chefs than women too.

In all likelyhood, none of those posters are women, just numales carrying the feminist torch. If it were actually women, there would be no humor.

Men actually do those things and usually have thicker skin than women. Tumblr banter is shit.

>go chop lumber
>chop lumber
I love it when someone who has never even held a screwdriver tries to relate to any mechanical process or manual labour.

This right here. Some women can become good cooks and those are the prizes. The rest are content with eating college meals and fast food.

Maybe she is refering to cutting lengths of board with a miter saw or a chop saw?

That wouldn't be chopping.

>western women don't cook or clean for shit.

ftfy

When you're putting wood on a bonfire or whatever as a city person, they normally use store bought 2x4s or pallets or whatever they find around. So it makes sense I guess.

>Maybe she is refering to...
I think you might be giving her way too much credit user. Anyway, here we call a 'chop saw' a cut-off saw and generally just use it for light jobs like trim. Usually use a skill saw to cut lumber to length, or quite less frequently a table saw.
t.framing carpenter

>go fix
I wonder why it was broken

women do constantly do shit like this though...

>Women finally having a sense of humor
Not in a million years

She was hitting on you, user

On an unrelated matter, OP is another version of this:
youtube.com/watch?v=hw1KK8oCqos

>"Go do those things you do in your free time because they're involved, engaging, and give you a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment."

So women really want to be in the kitchen?
I don't understand.

>When you're putting wood on a bonfire or whatever as a city person
I always find it amusing that with a million sq km of wilderness in Canada, people from the city will go 'camping' 5 minutes outside of town in an old farmers field with 100 others 'campers' in what is basically a drunken shanty town of half collapsed tents and vomit, and pay $20 for the weekend privilege of having semi-cut firewood available.

Wew. I'm glad I actually learned about real real camping and cutting firewood from the Boy Scouts.

Buy a cheap late 70s, early 80s Chevy off Craigslist. It'll be broken down constantly so you'll always be inspecting the engine bay and reading the manual. Youll pick up how a vehicle works in no time. I bet there's plenty of stuff you know already like the fan belt, battery, changing the oil, putting new brakes, cleaning the air filter, and installing new light bulbs.

I really wish the power would just go out for a month. Just so pampered bitches and city nu males would die or have to choke down all their anti-masculinity bullshit.

>coon towns self purged
>cities turn into chaos
>women become sex slaves or greatly appreciate the dudes they're with suddenly

I would love to do all of that instead of being whined at

How could the power go out for a month?

I'm sure companies would lose a lot of money and have jews ensured on standby to force fix any major grid problems.

I would love to see that though, it gets real fun when that shit happens for just a few hours.

I would gladly do all of that except maybe fix the car.

>have jews ensured on standby to force fix any major grid problems.
>he doesn't know how fucking vulnerable the US power grid is to terrorism
there are several pastas floating about, and I've been told this by a friend who works for ratheon.
Our power grids are vulnerable as fuck.

That's what I do.

YUP - the point is... she wants to be a man, cause men are cool.

I wouldn't mind at all.
Fixing shit is awesome.

>How could the power go out for a month?
A tree branch took out half the northeastern states + Quebec and southern Ontario in 2003. Some major areas had no power for days, smaller towns a week. So it's not that far fetched an actual coordinated attack could fuck things over for a few weeks or a month.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_blackout_of_2003

This isn't offensive.

all those are perfectly valid for a moderately bitchy wife

what is everyone's fucking problem??

Fixing a car is a pretty bad example.

Most modern cars especially imports would be absolutely impossible to work on, let alone find parts for without some intermediate mechanic knowledge.

Where as making a sandwich is a mundane, easy, basic concept that even the stupidest of stupid could figure out.

If women were smarter they would have invented a sandwich making machines by now.

Which is empirical evidence as to women's absolute inferiority.

All women have ever been asked of by society is to create comforts and luxury, every challenging task that requires effort and focused coordination has been sherked off on men.

But think of the hospitals and plane guidance centers.

There's a difference between making a sandwich and fixing a car.

We can make sandwiches ourselves, we just tell bitches to do it because we can't be hassled to.

Women can't fix a car. I've never seen a female mechanic in my life.

You can't make a career out of making fucking sandwiches. You can make a career out of chopping lumber and fixing cars.

lol

>spend all morning doing yard work
>jump on 4channel for a break during lunch
>SJW raiding telling us to go do yard work

guess i'm being oriko

Men never make that kind of joke about women. Ever. They haven't in literally decades, outside of older guys who are jaded about women because of this type of behaviour across their whole lifetime.

Captcha is PLAIN VIEW, I'm onto something

My girlfriend tried to change her oil once

She somehow put a hole in the oil pan

>My girlfriend tried to change her oil once
>She somehow put a hole in the oil pan
My gf tried to drive through a foot deep puddle after being on the highway for 3 hours, it didn't end well for the oil pan or the engine block. Consider yourself lucky.

you can't do it

A hurricane not too long ago fucked a large portion of long island. Most of my town didn't have power for like 3 weeks.

I would simply retort
"Have you found my waifu pillow, dear"?

>go chop some lumber
>go fix a car
>go grill some food

Its like they all secretly know men are the only ones who could do the hard stuff