Why is it that Anglos hate Slavs but love Pakis and Arabs?

Why is it that Anglos hate Slavs but love Pakis and Arabs?

Other urls found in this thread:

newslanc.com/tsukerman-prisoners-way-of-life-a-new-russian-youth-subculture/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Slavs are pale niggers, much like "white" Americans

So it's true? Anglos love niggers too though. So why do you "pale niggers" but love poop niggers?

It's culturaly accepted to hate other white people because then it's not racism and being called a racist is the worst insult in modern day society.

Therefore you can't dislike Pakis and arabs, even though you fucking dispise the shitskins you can't be vocal about it.

I fucking hate pakis more than anything in my life, and I've only met 2 of them. Useless good for nothing slackers.

The Arab is innately closer in mind and spirit to that of the Englishman

The perfidious albion is a wily creature.

>tfw 80+% slav

This is the reason why Sup Forums is a shit board, y'all prefer to use memes instead of having a proper discussion to get to the real answer about your questions.

Fuck you ALL.

That's all of Sup Forums. Or at least any board who's top memes are Pepe and Wojack.

Shut up swedistan adults are talking

El mutto
Come to /his/

>Needing a safe space
OH NO NO NO NO NO

t. muhammed angloson.

I love how Britbongs call us mutts, when they are mutts themselves:

Atlanto-Meds
Celtic peoples
Latins/Romans
Germanic Tribes - Angles, Saxons, and Jutes
Norse Vikings
Norman French
Today, niggers and poo-in-loos

Britain is no less mutt than Burgerland.

They are just jealous because slavs are white but normal men, not pussies and soyboys (expect Moscow, st Petersburg)
I remind you that Russia is 90+%white but have one of the biggest number of inmates per capita in the world

They cower in fear at those who actually know what's going on in the world.

>I remind you that Russia is 90+%white but have one of the biggest number of inmates per capita in the world
This isn't a good thing, user.

Says the cucknadian.

this this this this this

It's socially acceptable to hate slavs

kiwis are the worst fruit

I know but it shows that our men aren't cucks, it's not cool and social acceptable to be soyboy feminist
It's trendy now to be AUE (Arestantsko Urkaganskoe Edinstvo) - - translated as Prisoners' Unity, even 10,11, 12 y.o trying to be in AUE.
newslanc.com/tsukerman-prisoners-way-of-life-a-new-russian-youth-subculture/
Soyboy feminist, weak western nu male will die in Russia outside very big millionaire cities
Pic is our youth. Underaged inmates with prison tatoos