Remember when Americans used to be able to make actually funny comedy movies?

Remember when Americans used to be able to make actually funny comedy movies?

No.

Jews never identify as American.

>David Zucker
>American

surely you can't be serious

I always find it peculiar that non-Americans find some kind of identity and inclusiveness in being non-American. Like instead of their own national identity and saying they're proud to be Irish or Polish or whatever comments are always like "man I'm so glad I'm not American for x reason". It's like it's the world against America and because they weren't born here and their home country is essentially useless in the scheme of the world the only thing they can say to make themselves feel better in their find is that they're not American without being any more specific than that. Must really be a shitty existence.

Remember when Jews were funny?

Dont be so fucking precious, its the same with all white (or used to be white) nations. Im also glad as fuck im not a pom or ozzy.

go home reddit, your endless quotations of things funny FORTY YEARS AGO like monty python fans is over. you're not ironic enough, reddit. grow up.

It's more like pride in not being a degenerate faggot zionist shithole

an american will never understand someone from an ethnic state

they still are

White "comedians" like Louis CK are the ones ruining comedy.

How did they get away with it?

>muh ebil zionism

fuck off ahmed

What is it like?

>not degenerate
>not a shithole

Pick one. Every first world country is a degenerate shithole.

Louis is Mexican, user.

Its like you may hate your fellow neighbour for many reasons but when hard times come you know that you literally share blood and you are a family that is obliged to help each other

Comedies use to be about making fun of life situations you've seen or been a part of. Now it's just bitching about it and nobody likes whiny cunts

AND jewish

I live in rural Australia the last bastion of western civilisation against the Zionist judeobolshevik hordes.

sorry to hear that.

Do you hunt kangaroos?

>Australia
>Rural
Whatever grasslet you know your land is shit tier compared to us.

>abbo thinks it's human

When did you finally get the internet? Before or after 2010?

cut me some slack, jack

Just rewatched all of the jive scenes.

>Nielsen

I don't see any good comedy movies out there. I would love to see them if there are. Also non American comedy tv shows

No, I hunt centrelink checques

>implying

Had dial up in 2004, got proper internet around 2006. Still slow n sheeit, fine for torrenting but too slow for starcraft

>grasslet

More like coastal-Mediterranean-scrublet

But I do concede New Zillund has superior terrain

>fat hand

well that's what happens when america bullies the world for 50 years and considers themselves the world police

still i'm glad they do what they do because i live in a cabal controlled country (feeling much safer for it)

all this american hate is mostly because of how degenerate you have become in the last 2 decades, maybe if as a nation you wiped out california or let them succeed then the hate (from anglo countries) would stop, just a thought

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Disregard this post, its a darkie talking

he's the same % jewish as hitler was (not even joking)

>he never saw MacGruber

leslie was canadian. thanks for playing.

A DINGO WILL EAT YER BABBY

>OP hasn't seen Smocaine 3