Breitbart poll shows Hillary leading by 5%

WHAT NOW DRUMPFKINS? ARE YOU GONNA SAY BREITBART IS RIGGED TOO NOW, FAGGOTS? AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/

Other urls found in this thread:

longroom.com
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/08/15/hillary-clinton-is-boosting-her-campaign-staff-in-georgia/
dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/trump-campaign-memo-primary-strategy-was-to-provide-safe-space-for-voters-called-bigots/
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
settle down, beavis

lol

Let's count how many times the word "shill" is used in this thread.

Trumpkins sliding this hard

>polls

Hi! Hows it going? Good? Good to hear!

go suck off a poodle faggot i googled 'moose in the wild' & found your mother sucking two dicks at once last time i asked about maple candy it turned out to be your sisters stripper name are you chinese too or just the guy fucking your girlfriend were you born a faggot or was it being buttfucked by your PM that turned you are you learning chinese at school or from the guys at the gay bar do you all use maple syrup as lube or just when your dad was fucking you other countries cant kick out AIDS you couldnt kick out the FUCKING FRENCH is it time for ramadan or to put your dick in some poutine bitch

what are doing first after this, apologizing to people you dont know or pretending hockey is an actual fucking sport

whats the difference between my uncle & the average canadian my uncle stopped fucking dogs when the meth wore off

Pictured: Drumpf after reading this poll.

I'M WITH HER

5% seems realistic. The double digit leads of other polls are not.

>sh-shill!!1
>sh-shill!!!!!11

fucking retards, lol.

DRUMPF IS FINISHED

PACK IT IN DRUMPFLETS IT OGRE

PACK IT IN

SEE YOU IN 2020

Yeh exactly

I didn't get the crowing since 5% is a different ball game to 7% or 10%

The backpedaling is fucking delicious

>increasingly nervous trumpshill posts the same exact picture that he always posts when confronted with an uncomfortable fact

M-maga

Breitbart rigging polls too. Surprising.

Funny how important they are when they are leaning in your direction.

>Trumpkins sliding

That's all you guys, though

>5 points
>in august

So are you admitting Trump is behind? That he is losing?

Not addressing this, and I wonder why.

A reminder to hide and ignore Shillposts. They want you to respond to them.

>That he is losing

He's "losing" in phone surveys that ask a couple thousand people out of 300 million how they feel about things.

How will Drumpfkins recover from this? Should we consider them on suicide watch already, or should we wait until November? Fucking buttblasted.

I feel fine, thank you for asking.

First of all, a lot can change between now and the election.
Second of all, the gap between both candidates is narrow (as is expected) and it could go both way even if the poll was accurate and the election took place today.
Third of all, the results were "weighted by voting patterns". While this is necessary because people (especially those voting for "shameful" candidates) may not wish to disclose who they vote for, it's also extremely inaccurate for this particular election because Trump does not appeal to the traditional republican base. The voting patterns and willingness to admit who you vote for over the phone is likely to be very different for this election compared to the previous ones. It might overestimate trump's vote or underestimate them.

TL;DR: polls never meant shit and they're not going to start meaning shit today. This changes nothing.

I'm getting tired of Trump supporters.
You're in all honesty worse than the Ron Paul 2012 crowd that contaminated YouTube for the longest time.

There's no conceivable way for Trump to win anymore unless something big topples Hillary.

It's over, Trump killed himself on the start line.
HILLARY IS CAMPAIGNING NOW IN GEORGIA FFS.

So breitbart is a phony source now?

100 per state

Wasn't Hillary leading by a lot more? If anything, that's good news

Can't wait to see Donald Trump actually win the elections come November. Even if his chances are slim I just can't but stop thinking about you guys crying like little faggots while sucking Jamal's black cock right after he creampied your wives.

> 33 33 and 34 percent

Naw the real affiliation is like 30 dems 28 republicans and 42 indies. Oversampling republicans which are over 90% for trump and undersampling indies which lean trump by a few points is a really basic fuck up and so I don't really believe the rest of the poll

>That delusion

>So breitbart is a phony source now?

Breitbart didn't do the poll, they published it.

Also Breitbart has been running tabloid-tier shit for a while now, yes.

longroom.com

Still down. Wonder why?

not addressing that because that was an unweighted poll, in other word, useless, just like your trumptard brain

>Poll condcted by Gravis Marketing
>Sponsored by Breitbart
>Still shows Clinton up several points
HOLY CRAP...

>MUH 5 POINTS

>PLEASE BE A BIG DEAL WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO ATTACK TRUMP WITH

>PLEASE COMMIT SUICIDE OVER 5 POINTS IN PHONE SURVEYS

It's pathetic.

It's like watching homeless people do life-threatening tricks for money.

Sure. He is currently behind. It is August, the debates have not happened, and 5% can can be surmounted. I don't know who is going to win (hopefully Trump), but one thing that I am sure of is that election night is going to be a nailbighter.

SILENT

MAJORITY

MOTHERFUCKER

you understand this will kill hillary
no proper feed back means she is shooting in the dark

That is how polling works, idiot.

This is much worse than a shill thread boys. It's... a leaf thread.

not even Obama was that high up in the last 2 elections

you missed the part of Drumpf being a pathetic "debater". Cathphrases and being loud /=/ debating.

And that's why no one but fucking retards take it seriously.

You have to remember that chance to win doesn't scale with popular vote. Instead it scales with chances of the candidate to carry at very least 270 electoral college votes. So you can lead by 5% nationally and still lead 90%-10% in chance to win because that's the chance you'll carry enough states to win the election.

Spoofing emails is a 5 minute search in google.

Got called out and packed its bags. Brilliant in its simplicity, instead of being forced to come clean that their poll was utter crap, they just vanish without a trace and cause the more paranoid elements will glorify them as martyrs.

>unweighted poll
Please seeYou fucking ignoramus

>literally Sup Forums : the news source is a phony source

That's funny because trumpkins like you treat it as if its the only credible news source on the planet. So just because they finally reported what is actually happening, you're abandoning them? That's pretty delusional

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
JUST

>not even Obama was that high up in the last 2 elections

He was much higher, read the article you jackass.

>Clinton’s 42 percent is roughly 10 percent points short of Obama’s 51 percent in 2012 and 53 percent in 2008

So by those stats, Trump should be winning by 1-2%. You realize all the polling agencies are using 2012 turnout models for their sampling? We know Dem turnout is down from the last two presidential elections so Hillary won't get the boost of black votes in swing states like Obama did.

>breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/14/breitbartgravis-poll-hillary-clinton-leads-donald-trump-42-to-37/
>automated phone calls
Might be fewer millenials there and many boomers.

sage in options field

Don't get demotivated. Register to vote and vote Trump

Fuck you leafs for enjoying the downfall of our nation.

>canada
Every. Single. Time.

>Got called out and packed its bags.
Lies. Longroom is being DDoS.

Everyone knows (((Breitbart))) is part of the liberal media and has been trying to destroy Trump from the beginning. Just look at how they sent their liberal slut reporter to sabotage Cory Leweandowski.

If Trump is losing by 5 points in Breitbart poll, you can guarantee he is winning by 10 points in real life.

>literally Sup Forums : the news source

Breitbart has run dozens of articles that Sup Forums would have problems with.

> even breitfart thinks trump is fucked.

Don't worry, I'm sure the establishment candidate will get indicted by the fbi or someshit. HAHAHAGAHAHSHAGA. Holy fuck I just spat coffee it my nose.

Yeah, but at least we don't have a Quebec.

Even if the polls are genuine, and he doesn't catch up, Hillary will need those 5 points come november.

Trump will have a much higher turnout. Hillary will need to motivate lazy beaners and young liberals who hate her.

t. i dont know what statistics is

>norwegians and canadians

Every time.

LETS GET THIS SHIT STARTED:
>MAGA

>There's no conceivable way for Trump to win anymore unless something big topples Hillary.

Well, there is this one Australian shitposter

CTR SHILL THREAD PLEASE IGNORE

>2800 people represents 300+ million
>le statistics

Fuck yourself.

5 points is above the polling average. At least its not 10 like most other polls

>He'll be fine

>Daily Mail

lmfao, you fucking "ignoramus", your kind already tried to "unskew" the polls these past 2 elections, and look what happened with that

>POLLS DON'T AGREE WITH MY NARRATIVE WHAAAAA UNSKEW UNSKEW

hahahahahhahahaha

that 50k poll, (which is a lie btw, 13 people calling 50k over two weeks is logistically impossible) goes out of the window because they did not do any weighting whatsoever, which renders the entire "poll" absolutely useless

fucking trumptards

Kaine would do even better against Trump.

politics.blog.ajc.com/2016/08/15/hillary-clinton-is-boosting-her-campaign-staff-in-georgia/

Read it and weep. It's over.

>waaaah why is canada violating my safe space by posting FACTS
>REEE I WANT FABRICATED POLLS THAT SAY TRUMP IS WINNING REEEE

but he's right. Taking 1000 people from North Dakota against 1000 people from California and not weighting them is beyond retarded.

So he is coming back? Great!
And fuck off nigger ctr

Aa ypu aren't taking any of this seriously and using it to your own benefit I choose to not take your polls seriously nor your sad attempt at bashing people you disagree with. Talk to me when you learn how to adult like so few on this board know how to do

The same breitbart that claimed brexit will lose by a huge margin and it would be a disaster if brexit won?

rly makes u think

Sorry, our village idiots have taken over here. Hillary is on deaths door. Trump could win if she dies or just by votes. Also cuck Johnson was meant to steal votes

Prove it.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/06/trump-campaign-memo-primary-strategy-was-to-provide-safe-space-for-voters-called-bigots/

It's over

>muh facts
>if you don't abandon Trump over 5 points then Sup Forums is a hugbox

Pathetic.

shapiro was against trump and milo was against trump

how do you knot know this OP?

Missed ID

>It's over

It's fucking August.

>all these shills from 8gag /leftypol/ and /qa/ think they have anything interesting to say

These aren't facts and even if they were you're not mature enough to handle them and discuss them.

Sorry thy are doing this to you Canada

It is sad desu

>muh facts

best description of this board

>“This is a four-way race, but the question is if Johnson and Stein can hold their voters through the general,” said Doug Kaplan, the managing partner of Gravis Marketing
>(((Doug Kaplan)))
Kaplan is a Jewish name, just thought you'd want to know. I'm not saying the Jews are behind this, but a Jew is behind this.

Also, you know nothing about our electoral laws. If Clinton steps down, she can't be replaced there are state deadlines to be on the ballot.

ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates

>breitbart shilling for Clinton.

DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL DAMAGE CONTROL

Checked, but it's over. I can't see how it will go well for Trump from here.

He's lost his lead on the economy and keeps making gaffs.

Nobody is telling you to abandon your orange meme, dumbass. Just stop the delusion and pathetic accusations of conspiracies

>muh facts
>if you don't cling to a fabricated poll that says trump is winning by 0.01% at all times then you're a shill

Pathetic

>5 points! 5 points!

>Agree with my FACTS or you're a hugbox Sup Forums!

>Abandon Trump it's over, the FACTS say 5 points!

Desperation.

Every fucking day you take this bait.
Every
Fucking
Day

Learn to sage holy shit.

>5 point difference 3 months out
>a big deal

pick 1

>but the question is if Johnson and Stein can hold their voters through the general

Historically speaking, third-party candidates generally start out with some OK-ish numbers but drop like a rock as time goes on.

I'm glad these polls show Hillary in the lead.. it may cause a few less retarded voters showing up for her and it might cause more voters to go vote Trump