Is bullying redpilled according to Sup Forums?

Is bullying redpilled according to Sup Forums?

>Daniel Fitzpatrick committed suicide in his family's attic in Staten Island
>He left a letter describing the harassment he had received at school
>His grieving parents insists teachers did nothing to stop the torment
>They revealed how the faculty sent child services around to their home
>Welfare officers asked the youngster if his parent's drank alcohol
>Investigation ultimately turned up nothing, but the bullying continued

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3740176/Devastated-parents-boy-13-hanged-family-s-attic-tormented-bullies-claim-school-did-stop-abuse.html?ito=embedded

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other
yle.fi/uutiset/police_boys_will_be_boys_no_defence_for_bullying/9095350
oddculture.com/the-pekka-eric-auvinen-manifesto/
youtube.com/watch?v=9n0Ays4vZ2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hard to figure out why you wouldn't yank the kid out and send him to parochial school or find a way to get him into another public school.

committing suicide is redpilled though.

I was bullied, my dad dragged my to a boxing gym 4 days a week. I broke a nose. They left me alone after that.

The left is promoting weakness again.

It's not, only subhumans think it is.
>Haha yeah fuck that nerd because he is not cool as us
Really makes you think...

>giving up
>redpilled

choose one, living garbage

Maybe he shouldn't have been such a little bitch.

NATURAL SELECTION

Whats your point? I should feel some level of empathy for a family who cared so much about their kid that they let him die, then proceeded to scream on the internet about him? I feel nothing.

The problem isn't bullying, the problem is that you'll get suspended for defending yourself against it.

I bet those same kids that tormented him worship niggers on the tele.

Anyone that thinks tormenting your fellow countrymen for status in this degenerate society is "cool" is just an edgy faggot.

How is it not redpilled to step back and say "woah wait a minute this is kind of stupid, I am getting cucked by my own dna here" when one has reached a certain level of indignity. Make no mistake, life-addiction is real. I'm not saying everyone should kill themselves right now, just eventually they probably ought to.

Bullying is jockeying for position in a social setting. Nothing more or less. Humans are judgemental and competitive by nature. If you got bullied and it still hurts your feelings, you're an emotionally stunted retard that deserved what happened to them.

Inb4: 4edgy5me

You homos and traps are disgusting. You keep saying all sorts of degeneracy are redpilled

Yeah no suprise youre getting replaced by """superior""" shitskin moroccans
>who cared so much about their kid that they let him die
Yeah because a kid will say that he is bullied at this age. Are you retarded or something? And what does his family have to do with anything in the first place?
>I feel nothing.
Of course you don't,mehmed all mudslimes are like that.
Exactly. They don't want to help him, they just want to feel good.

I was bullied and didn't commit suicide

Fat bitch needed to toughen up, hit the gym and go jogging or some other shit than whine and play video games all day while stuffing his face with potato chips and downing an extra large coke

I feel sorry for the family but they didn't have a son, they had a selfish failure who instead of trying to improve himself took his life with no regards on how it would affect the people who actually loved him

Sorry about the edges but holy shit good ridance

The thing with these suicides is the fact that most of them have underlying issues/mental instability.

The bullying was just the straw that broke the camels back.

Not the issue itself.

Bullying itself sucks but it's not a huge deal as it's made out to be.

His parents putting a jewtube video about how sick all of the people who did it are. If your kids cant open up to you, youve failed as a parent.

t. Someone with stunted parents

Why should we feel sympathy who'd rather be dead than stand up and fight?

The problem isn't bullying, the problem is what you can do against bullies.

"No tolerance" policies have given the bullies even more power - anyone bullying people doesn't care about the repercussions, and the bullied people do care. This puts the bullied child into a position where they can't possibly retaliate unless it's a final retaliation.

Children are supposed to be rough with each other. They're supposed to fight. They're supposed to get angry and fall down and get back up. When we hinder the weaker of us from doing that, we create a generation of people who never learn to carry their own weight, which has led to the creation of the nu-male generation and the MGTOW.

Remove no-tolerance policies, and we fix it all.

Honestly, I don't get how people can get bullied so easily.
Hell, people tried to bully me and I fought back and they never tried shit again.
All you need to do is fight back, but hard enough so they won't even think of bullying you ever again.
You might lose some teeth but that doesn't fucking matter since they lost more.
God damn these cowards deserve to sleep in the dirt.

>If your kids cant open up to you, youve failed as a parent.
Are you retarded? At this age that would do nothing, just embarrass him even more.
>Why should we feel sympathy who'd rather be dead than stand up and fight?
If he was bullied to suicide its was more than one person and when it's more than one person you know what happens right? And if anything the parents of the bullies are the one who didn't teach their children to not be niggers.

don't you mean

RULES OF NATURE!!!!

But in all honesty it's the parents fault. They should have taught their child the virtues of violence. There's a reason we spend so much on our military.

Early... and often

youtu.be/Qc2_rSysXws

>Having things you cant say with your parents
Your folks alcoholics, addicts or abusive?

It seems like you're implying the victim was blameless? He was too weak to change his situation, too selfish to think of his friends and family, and too mentally damaged to be able to handle bullying.

>virtues of violence
>its another deluded american episode
>There's a reason we spend so much on our military.
yet 1 in 5 are obese in the fucking military and chinks are doing whatever they want while you watch like a cuck.

>He was too weak to stop Mohamed from raping his daughter, serves him right.

Fugg of :DDDD

>Back in middle school
>School constantly has reminders about their zero tolerance policy
>"If someone tries to fight you then push them away AT MOST and run."
>People start to bully the shit out of me for being gay (not even a fag, they just found out a kissed a guy because someone saw)
>Inform administration that it's gotten to the point of 24/7 harassment
>"We'll do everything we can about it"
>They do jack shit
>Teachers do jack shit
>Basically are waiting for me to get my ass beat before they do anything
>Constantly get threatened with violence since I'm "A weak faggot who won't fight back."
>Reach boiling point
>Next mother fucker who calls me a fag gets it
>Big kid calls me a fag
>Instant rage of a Khorne Berserker
>Dolphin dive him
>Start choking him out
>Yelling "I'll fucking kill you"
>He's crying like a woman
>Get dragged off of him
>Instantly chill
>School holds me for 4 hours
>Get threatened with arrest for attempted murder, assault, battery, all sorts of shit
>Parents get a Jew lawyer
>Lawyer NTFO's school for not having prevented me from having to lash out to defend myself
>School caves because we threatened to sue
>MFW only way to stop bullying was to borderline kill someone

>be bullied
>get blamed
Top kek at how brainwashed you're. No surprise the cops were afraid to report the mudslimes who raped kids.

>He was too weak to change his situation
Yeah I'm sure you was going to beat all these bullies, its not like you was going to get completely stomped and bullied even harder afterward.
>too selfish to think of his friends and family
what even
>handle bullying.
Are you a masochist?

>try to stand up for yourself
>get suspended
wow

I bet those teachers told him to do literally everything except for stand up for himself.

I was tormented at school so much that I'd cry everyday at home. I developed a funk I'd just slip into and basically just coast through the day.
What did the teachers tell me to do? Ignore it. What did my parents tell me to do? Ignore it. I had no friends and I was terrified of talking to anyone because the only.interactions I had were bullying.

On the rare occasion that I'd get so frustrated I'd explode and I did retaliate I just got in trouble. I was so afraid of getting in trouble because I believed in the rue Goldberg device of academic achievement that linked Saturday attention to homelessness.

So what did I do? I let them shot on me. And when I moved and went to a new school I let those kids shot on me too. I'm 29 now and I'm still fucked up. I have trouble relating to masculine men. I can't talk, even platonic ally, with attractive women, and if anyone shows even a little force I puss out. The worse part is I can tell I become abusive in situations where I'm in control.

I just wish one adult had told me to stand up for myself.

redpilled =/= being alpha

This

Good post

Bullies are usually jumped-up men who appear as alpha, but have domestic problems eating them inside, so they try to heal the crying little boy inside of them by being a cunt to anybody or anything that is weaker or less powerful than them. They usually can not with-stand resistance

>t. potatonigger who stopped 2 months of bullying by breaking the guys cheekbone with an elbow.

God Bless America.

>People start to bully the shit out of me for being gay (not even a fag, they just found out a kissed a guy because someone saw)

I moved in high school and at my new school I was bullied for all of it. I sat by myself in most classes and during lunch. I didn't kill myself or anything, and as soon as I got to college it was fine. I think people just need to hold out a little longer sometimes. It gets really bad sometimes, but it just teaches you to work harder at being better than the bullies. It personally gave me the motivation to keep going.

Moroccan here.
I can safely say that we might be superior.

Just a little bit below Jews but above SJWs.

>below Jews
But jews are the worst.

Often kids don't know how to ask for help and it's up to the adults in their lives, their teachers and parents, to recognize when they're in distress and give them the help and support they need.
My parents sucked and just piled on the stress with "tough love" when I was being bullied and having trouble in school and as a result I flunked.
Parents don't communicate with their kids these days, teachers aren't paid enough to give a shit, if kids don't trust adults they can't be open with them and talk about their problems.

Only if captured by the enemy in war or if you willingly sacrifice yourself for the safety of others.

Haha brits and their fag humor.
gawker.com/5675734/british-teen-boys-just-cant-stop-kissing-each-other

>be American kid
>get charged for playing with other boys
>so bad you have to hire a (((lawyer))) to loophole the judeicial system
The jewish catlady culture put you into this mess it's probably why you're gay as well

>"Superior Whitey" can't get rid of a people that is supposedly "below" them even though they outnumber the Jews 6gorrilion:1
Okay, we can't get rid of the Jews either. They are a troublesome bunch. So we become the Jews! Its brilliant!

Yes. It is redpilled.

Children who commit suicide because their feelings were hurt are directly a product of anti-bullying laws and campaigning. They think the world is this soft nice place and so when someone makes fun of them, they can't handle it.

At the same time that I think this is infuriating that kids are so weak these days, I also think it's a good thing because it's actively culling them.

Kids always turn to their parents for help.
The problem is they feel ashamed and embarassed, and that's why they don't do it

You should never leave your kid well being, safety and mental condition up the school. It's a mass factory style of dealing with people, they don't care at all.

Homeschooling it's where it's at.

yeah, but it's culling kids that would turn out fine if they were raised properly

the problem is that todays childs can't deal with the reality.
helicopter moms flying around while schools have tons of safe spaces.
they don't face the real world. and when they encounter it they can't deal with it.

Zero Tolerance policies are bullshit. This is also why kids are so weak, because they're not allowed to fight it out like we used to be allowed to do.

I hope to god my own son puts his fist through a persons face for talking shit to him. He will not be a carpet to be walked over.

Not that user, but natural selection leading to some kind of objective, permanent superiority is a spook. Evolution doesn't work towards some kind of permanent, ideal goal like a lot of people think it does; it favors whatever members of the species breed the most. So changing environmental conditions favor certain traits, but those conditions are in flux dependent on the time and place.

So you could hypothetically end up with a situation where "less fit" members of a species end up dominating, because "fitness" isn't contingent on human ideals of superiority.

Doubt the teachers knew. Kids would not harass him in front of them, that's just stupid. Kids are more crafty than that. Daniel probably never told the teachers or his parents. The fault is with Daniel for not speaking up. The parents need to blame some one, instead of looking at their own son for being a coward. I do understand my words are harsh, but they a truthful.

"just ignore it" is like "just keep trying" - it's the empty advice of someone who honestly can't do anything for you. after all, no adult wants to be seen as 'encouraging' a kid to hit another kid - even in self defense.

but yeah. teachers and parents act like bullying is just mean words but some kids get the shit kicked out of them too

Not if they don't trust their parents they won't.
I don't remember ever confiding in my parents or asking them for help.

those other kids sound based
sorry you couldn't handle the banter or defend yourself in a way that doesn't make you look like a psychotic autist

i would always encourage my son to hit another guy as my father encouraged me. in my opinion, the last bastion of manhood today is the use of physical violence.

I wanted to homeschool our son, but it's just not a feasible option for us.

I don't believe so. The parents have a hand in it, but there's also a mental weakness involved. I was bullied all through elementary, middle and high school. So was my spouse. We BOTH never wanted to kill ourselves. We fought back with emotional, verbal or physical abuse.

Being bullied really wasn't that big a deal, it was just something part of my day at school. I never told my mother either, because it never actually hurt me.

this desu.
People mistakenly believe that survival of the fittest means survival of the strongest/smartest/powerful.
The movie "Idiocracy" adequately sums up how "inferior" traits can be genetically advantageous.
My dad would say that until "No tolerance" policies became a thing.
Its advantageous to just do nothing, even if its taxing.

I was bullied up to freshman year of HS. I was a quiet kid, minded my own business. Got tired of being shitted on started working out and box.

Some kid, 40 lbs over me, at the first party I went to decided to punch me, I didn't expect it got knocked down and my hat fell off.

Got up put my hat on and started beating the shit out of the kid. He fell. He started bleeding, he was laying on the ground so I tried to pick him up to throw him over the deck but some people there prevented me from doing so. Thank god or else I would of gotten a manslaughter charge or disabled him

With that being said some people don't deserve to be bullied at all that includes physically and mentally disabled even autists because then you get columbine. Or OP kid, some people can't take it and kill them selves

The family needs to sue the SHIT out of the school and families of kids that bullied their son.

there's also two types of bullying - one is the more typical "movie style", where there's the "school bully" who is bigger and tougher and more aggressive, but is usually disliked by everyone else except a group of mates

the other type is a more social type of bullying - where the more regular kids, maybe spurred on by a main bully, gang up on a loser kid on a day to day basis. i'm ashamed to say that in high school i was a regular kid who gave the losers shit.

it wasn't to attack them, it was to look cool to everyone else

but i really think that it's the second type that leads to the suicides etc. its one thing going to school knowing that you just have to avoid being caught alone by the asshole kid. its another thing to go there feeling like the whole school is mocking you. and the worst thing is, if most of those kids actually knew the affect it was having on you, they'd feel terrible

>A fucking leaf

i know what you mean, and the guilt eats you for the rest of your days. I used to hate the idea of getting bullied myself while me and my friends would laugh at the "weird" guy.

its also situations like where you come up with a funny prank - well who are you going to try it on? nobody who you dont want to really offend,

oh, i know, do it to the loser kid, everyone else will think its funny as

i don't know.

Social bullying is some psycho shit man.

I've never been bullied but I've seen it happen to others as a kid.

It's like mental torture. Kids can be evil as fuck.

When every kid in the class hates you, doesn't talk to you and makes fun by degrading you it's impossible to get out.

If someone tries to mess you up physically you just fight back all you can.

But what do you even do with social bullying when everyone hates you for being different?

Kids can be evil as fuck man

0/10

Just be careful not to trigger the wrong person

Fucking this.

I was singled out as a child when I went to a non-white school. Called all kinds of racial slurs. It definitely toughened me up. I fought back and admittedly beat ass ( inb4 "fake and gay" ) but I was punished for doing so.

Yes, it sucks that children are bullied and it's a shame that many of them commit suicide over it. However, punishing them for defending themselves is fucking stupid. They should be allowed to fight back.

To a certain degree, bullying can be good. That's all I'm saying. When push comes to shove, fighting back is the only way to stop it.

yle.fi/uutiset/police_boys_will_be_boys_no_defence_for_bullying/9095350

>"It’s also common for girls to bribe their friends. They want to own their friends, even with money. 'I'll give you a euro if you’ll be my friend today'."
Literally Jews

is it me, or is canada's posting significantly worse than the already normally terrible lately?

you guys need a fucking cleansing, DUDEWEEDMAN is having an awful effect on you mapleniggers

>The left is promoting weakness again.

This. It's what's bugged me about this story, the kid gave up really quick, the father gave up his attempt only to complain to the principle to do something, kid and father blaming others for not solving their problem, why is such a story being promoted..

Good show brochacho. May our kids do it quicker and suffer less than us.

try that with groups of 4 or more, that is no longer working.

Speaking from experience bullies prey on the weak, show you're not weak and you won't get bullied. Its not exactly rocket science

>But what do you even do with social bullying when everyone hates you for being different?

That is a cry for help, we need to put Canada is a suicide watch.

Yes. Bullying is absolutely 100% necessary. Annoying homogays are the WORST

If you kill yourself, who wins?

oddculture.com/the-pekka-eric-auvinen-manifesto/

A

>son gets bullied in school
>do nothing about it
>eventually son kills himself
>blame teachers

weak parents, fuck them

From experience, the only bully I know turned out to be homogay luster.

what i dont get is

why didn't the parents fucking help their kid out

youtube.com/watch?v=9n0Ays4vZ2Q

i fucking fight 1vs 6 niggers and one of them stab me in the leg, fucking 1rst world bullyng is for fucking homos.

The problem is that leftist parents won't teach their kids to fight back. After all, why would you need to defend yourself when the teachers are there to protect you? :^)

It's not a hard concept to grasp you stupid leaf, talk shit get hit.

Thing is he doesn't look that weak, he looks like he has a little extra mass on him

>that kid who had enough and went full raptor screech mod

>viday gaems are the satan
>kek look at the dumb names he had
>one gaming site called steam
>one gaming site
>called steam

I'm 'avin a laff, mates.

So guys if your son is bullied you teach him to fight them, but what if your daughter gets bullied?

I mean you know other girls going psycho on her for whatever reason?

>ironically is a leaf himself

Submissiveness is perceived as weakness, the phrase 'give an inch and they'll take a mile' exists for a reason.

I'm so sick of maplenigger posting. I really think all that syrup has finally drowned out what little brain cells were left to begin with.

i got bullied and all i did to stop it was punch the biggest bully in the side of the head (from the back of course) while he was going down the stairs

he got me in a headlock and i elbowed him in the stomach and he started crying

after that they left me alone for a few years (no one wants to mess with someone who will punch you when you aren't looking)

This was his Steam group, lol

>he kills himself instead of the bullies

go out a killa nigga, finga on the trigga

4edgy5me

>all these anti-bullying cuckposts

What ever happened to "THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG"?