I hate Poland and poles

I hate Poland and poles.

Yes, join Finnic resistance against outlanders

Why call BALT? YOu are Balt-LET!

Everyone does

who doesn't?
even poles hate Poland

This. Living in Londonistan and my Polish neighbour hates Poland and the Polish, also brown people.

Give back Wilno you subhuman Žemait

B

E

L

Sir Billi tier meme.

L

É

E

Only leftist Poles of Jewish ancestry hate Poland. Normal Poles are very patriotic.

But do you like tigers?

>only leftist Poles hate Poland
Kek, there are literary no lefitists here
Only leftist party that has even remotely chance to surpass threshold are fucking Razemites, and yet many of them are quite patriotic, because they try to act like "muh PPS"

my fucking sides

Ehh, being a leftie is not only about cultural and social factors, it's about economics and other factors too, so according to them polish politics are a fucking lefties.

i hate bolivia and bolivians

>make a joke about poland
>polish guy doesn't get offended but thinks its too flattering of poland and goes on a long rant about how much poland sucks
happens every time

We geuninely hate each other on daily basis so nobody can offend us because we do this to ourselves everyday

Anyway I wonder how it is possible for us to reproduce becuse it requires two people of opposite gender who hate each other to have sex in meantime :^)

Polacks only get butthurt when you spout some bullshit about history. Other than that they shit on Poland pretty hard.

I'll kick your ass

>Poles
>Normal

but I still love you user :)

>only Poles of Jewish ancestry hate Poland
So every Pole hates Poland?

classic Lithuania

name an angrier country

I love Poland and Poles

I like Poland
I feel bad for their past
Always victims of uneducated aggressors like Germany and Russia
I admire Poland a lot for staying strong despite all the hardships it has gone through

I LOVE you as well! :3

I wish poland would step out of our Lands. You can have Ukraine for all i care

cute, CUTE