Does your race cause problems for you where you live? Mine is an issue and I hate it

Does your race cause problems for you where you live? Mine is an issue and I hate it.

ok, what's up with the stack of rice in your pic?

well i assume they are going to eat it

bump from page 10 answer me reeee

We don't have as much race and gender wars here, mostly because we have regular wars to worry about

No. :3

>Beef and rice

Yes it feels like I can get arrested just for being white these days

Sure thing.
You country is literally expelling niggers.

My racecar creates problems for me because everyone complains about how fast I go and how inferior they feel to me

Your country is a living hell for anyone who isn't jewish. Go ahead, tell me your anecdotal experience about how you have 6 billion black friends and they're all treated very well with absolutely zero proof whatsoever, when there are many news articles that explain how badly migrants are treated in explicit detail in Israel.

As a white man I am not allowed to have sex unless I share with a black bull first.

Nah m80 I'm home.

That should happen in the entire planet to be honest

t. al jazeera

middle eastern countries are a living hell for anyone who isn't a mudslime.

Don't talk shit about Al Jazeera. It's a pretty good news website.

Even worse try being a mudslime from the wrong slime. Pakistanis are still second class citizens the gulf despite being muslim.

Not true if you're white. I lived in UAE for 2 years and people were very friendly and welcoming. They do treat indians and niggers like shit tho

t. al jazeera

Only indian workers get treated badly here. They've improved their housing and an introduced a new minimum wage for them though. This is old news.

What the hell is going on there? Really greasy beef, a tiny amount of sweetcor, half a boiled potato and a huge plate of rice.

t. al jazeera

Seriously, they have a different perspective that make easy to digest news comparing to different cultures.

I also read RT.

Daily reminder that BBC is a news for niggers.

No. Because only subhumans judge people by their skin color.

>t. a country where almost everyone is white

Some weed users few years ago nut they are gone now, often its indians burglars around here.
There's also some petty thieves around but not sure about race, 2 banana and a coconut tree has fallen victim to them.

And that's a good thing

This!People who aren't forced to live with niggers should have no say in what is racist or not

West african migrants are actually not that bad tbqh.

t. someone who lives with like a million black people

Not bad compared to what?Muslims?

why do you eat so much rice? stop it retard

Compared to east african ones. I know you guys have a thing for east african women, but these people are unbearable to live with in real life. My next door neighbours are somali and they constantly throw trash in my yard. They have like 4 kids who keep throwing chocolate at my dog even though I told them for the sixth time not to do it and I called the police on them to stop doing it, but they still didn't stop. They also threw a brick at my window which almost hit my head.

I wish I could just break into their home and just beat the shit out of them, but I obviously can't do that since it's against the law and the police here are fucking cucks who won't do anything. I'd gladly trade all of my somali and ethiopian migrants for ghanians and nigerians.

I don't know about OP, but here we always cook a ton of rice because we also use the rest to feed the dogs.

You can always set their homes in fire...

JK, yeah, the black youth is insane. I bet that is the reason why there is no black dads around the ghettos.

I am a native German in Turkish Germany so yes

For some reason, I never have seen this kind of subhuman behaviour from west africans here in qatar. They're usually really polite, reserved and hard working people. They're model citizens.

Mostly blacks over here, but you can also find hispanics, whites, and middle eastern people. Most people here are somewhat racist. Some races get along better than others. Race relations are weird over here because nationality is also a big factor. Someone might be ok with Puerto Ricans but dislike Dominicans. I rarely get shit for my race.

Dude, are you posting from a FBI/Army office?

?

East Asians trying to replicate a typical American dinner.

If only you knew how bad things really are