Was the second episode less feminist than the first ?

was the second episode less feminist than the first ?

Lol no.
The fact Dany actually said Jon Snow has to bend the knee to her was nothing but pure arogance, to actually think she could take on the north is laughable. Even with three dragons her army will freeze to death before they even reach winterfell, especially now winter is here.

If Jon bends the knee I wont be pleased but at the same time I really am hoping the white walkers win.

I mean, Euron slayed three whores and captured two other. It actually was

I bet the scene it pissed off Sup Forums and meninists more was the castratti licking the female pussy

Come on, Stannis also refused an alliance with Robb because Robb wouldn't accept him as his soberan. And nobody was pissed at Stannis for that

Is this autism?

yes, but the worst kind of it
normie autism

>first girl is a literal who
>Dany is nothing without her advisorss (one her dragons will get btfo by the Night King)
>Arya has no emotions left, literally lead by hatred and only purpose of her life
>snek is kill
>Jaimie will leave Cersei and she will miscarry
>old woman is kill
>Brienne is a cuck
>Sansa is a literal nobody now
>lesbian is kill

>Arya has no emotions left, literally lead by hatred and only purpose of her life

Did you even watch the last episode? Why the fuck would Arya have changed her mind to go to Winterfell instead of Kings Landing once she heard Jon took it back if she was driven purely by revenge?

>series always had feminist undertones but it wasn't ridiculous at first
>show was supposed to show women becoming relevant as the old social order collapses due to civil war, climate change, and the impending apocalypse
>started out subtle,characters who aren't Dany have to bust their asses just to survive
>season 7 turns it into a circlejerk
>women come into power everywhere because every dynasty only had 2 or 3 men who were capable of ruling and they all died (or left for Dragonstone in Jon's case)
>society hasn't collapsed, women have just taken the reins because men are stupid and ruling isn't as hard as it seems
>the way to fix a backwards and failing feudal society is for all the women characters to be sassy, quip a lot, imply lesbian sex, and give each other knowing nods from across the room

I knew D&D could drop the ball, but I never expected such a sudden plummet in quality. Jesus Christ.

That's not the point retard. The show writers will write what ever bs they come up with. The fact that you talk like that fantasy world is real says a lot about this board.

Did you miss the part where half those women got their shit kicked in by a rapist?

That was great but they're just hyping him up to be a major villain for the supposed heroes to overcome. They need characters for Dany & crew to fight because Cersei won't leave King's Landing and the White Walkers are still north of the Wall.

>irrelevant meme character that has done nothing so far.
>plot assisted ignorant brat that relies on her superior followers all the time, AKA "independent woman".
>glorified serial killer.
>centerpiece of the worst arc in the show, who literally did nothing right.
>completely despicable and irredeemable monster. Is she really considered a feminist icon?
>featless, boring, underdevelopped character that just sits there and comments on plot advances she's never been a part of.
>for all intent and purposes this character is a man played by a woman. Typical example of the lawful good honor-bound knight, but genderbent.
>an object in the form of a woman that holds value because of her name alone and has been used as a mere bargaining chip over the course of the whole series.
>filler character made solely to appeal to the LGBT audience.

>climate change
What? Westeros has long seasons, that's all.

Well Euron fought for the patriarchy and won.

He literally raped Yara's ship with his boat penis.

Still, kind of kills your argument if the women who took power using nothing but sass and quips almost immediately get murderraped.

Why do you guys still watch this if you hate it? Stuff like this isn't even running through my mind when I'm watching it.

kek

Who gives a fuck if there are a few strong females?

At the end of the day, the main characters have mostly been male. Case in point, Jon Snow, the de facto main character. George couldn't go all the way and make the main character female, even though that would solidified him as the first decent progressive fantasy author. Instead he settled for shitty supporting-character archetypes like the PTSD assassin and the ugly Amazonian.

Also notice how Dany's main support network is male. Tyrion is going to be the real power player in her dynasty, not her. GoT wants to be feminist so bad but isn't willing to do what it takes.

>watch a TV show
>girl is in it
When will the oppression end??

The show writers didn't make that world friend. Grrm did. And despite his many shortcomings, he had built the world exceedingly well. Not to mention the show is making his writing look god trier by comparison.

Fans ruined the series when they bitched about that rape scene.

>Why do you guys still watch this if you hate it?

Jon Snow is a male protag for girls m8, he's a young good looking beta male who does what women want him to do

OP is just pissed that nobody wants to put their name on a Gor film.