What is Sup Forums's opinion on Clarence. I think its pretty funny...

What is Sup Forums's opinion on Clarence. I think its pretty funny. Are the main characters supposed to all have mental disabilities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MnA4u9CaK7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Are the main characters supposed to all have mental disabilities?
Clarence -no
Sumo- not sure but leaning on no
Jeff-definitely most likely OCD

Surprisingly good. It's a decent show that Sup Forums never talks about

Sumo actually seems more normal than Clarence, who seems like an actual retard
But they are all at the age where it's okay to act like a retard

>But they are all at the age where it's okay to act like a retard.
This right here. I get pretty tired of people trying to over analyze the kids in the show. Yeah, they're weird as fuck sometimes but most young kids are and do borderline retarded shit often

RIP Skyler Page

I've always preferred it to Gumball, AT and Regular Show, but after the whole Skyler Page thing everyone just forgot about it.

Skyler Page?

dont look into it, it turned most people off the show

Excepts when they arbitrarily hate on it.

You could say it's because the show is on a break between episodes, but never seems to stop other shows...

The original creator of the show.
He turned insane during the production of the show, grabbed some feminine ass and was thrown out of CN.
It is a real shame since the guy is really talented
youtube.com/watch?v=MnA4u9CaK7A

those fucking feels everytime I watch it

No, they're just kids acting like kids.

They're all Gravity Falls fags

>fags
>using an homophobic slur
>ever
HOW DARE YOU

They're supposed to be kids.

He got back on the show, guys. He was put in a smaller position, but he's still there last I checked.

Seems great but damn does the art style kill it for me.

It's a great show that sounds rotten on paper. Imaginative and often deftly executed, with a natural whimsy and irony that many other shows desperately need (I'm looking at you, Star vs.) Where other shows make magic seem dull as dirt, Clarence makes the mundane seem magical.

Yes, they even did an episode where they segregated Clarence and all his mental friends into a retard class away from the normal kids. One of his friends realized it was the retard class and complained; the teacher tried to feed him some spiel about "Oh, no, they're not stupid! They're just 'different'".

No, it was "smart kids" and "not smart" kids. There was no "normal". Why not? Because schools try out stupid things like that a lot. Hence why they got rid of it by the end of the episode.

>Hey, Hey, Corruptions aren't dumb. They just think a little different. That's all.

>Morty. I'm disparaging the differently-abled.

When where at the point where dumb is just "different" and not dumb

>turned insane
iirc he was already like this and just happened to touch the forbidden fruit that is young women's ass during one of his episodes
The way they handled it all in social media was fucking terrible.

Is it just me, or has Jeff's personality somewhat changed this past season compared to the first season?

Nailed it. Clarence is the best show CN has right now and I'm actually glad there isn't a Clarence General that would turn its whimsy into a cesspool of dark reimaginings and shitty fan theories.

Why is the minecraft character in the show?

Sometimes the characters can be annoying, but otherwise it's comfy-tier.

Fav cartoon I've watched in a long time. Dreading it eventually being canceled due to lack of interest. Or to make for for other cartoons

I love the cluttered, detailed artstyle.

Also appreciate all the references; Peanuts, that entire episode in speechless black and white, Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc.

I don't like it very much, the best episodes always are the ones clarence is not the main character. He is annoying as fuck, even though all kids in the show are kinda retarded or have some sort of weird thing clarence stands above all of them for being such an annoying motherfucker. his parents are also equally retarded.

My favorite cartoon right now. CN is really scaring me with not even telling the show runner what they have planned.

>eva clarence is too good for this world.
He was asked on Twitter when it was returning, and he has no idea.

It's also a cartoon. If a character is acting wacky then who cares?

It's a great show, absolutely fantastic IMO, but the tragic events involving Skyler Page and aversion to ""Calarts"" makes people unwilling to give it the chance it deserves.

This guy gets it.

What happened to Clarenglion? That was good shit.

I think I'll some of my own.

Is it still good after the creator left? Is it still realistic or has it switched to a different tone?

It was being created by a few guys working on the show. They were just told to stop by CN execs, and they did.