The Accused #1 Storytime: Correct Order Edition

I will try to storytime this comic the right way because the user who first storytimed it last Wednesday fucked up the page order by means of errors.

Other urls found in this thread:

www56.zippyshare.com/v/f0rzVxAU/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A cuirous bump

Thank op!

Good idea.

Thanks OP.

Kind of weird how in the main book the trial is treated like a farce that Clint is obviously going to win, while here there's a sinister conspiracy to get him convicted. The futurist Tony Stark didn't see this coming.

>Stark v. Maximoff
When the fuck did that happen?

How the hell would getting Clint convicted for killing Banner help pass the SHRA II? The public was in favor of Clint killing him, they'd be outraged.

Also
>President Obama and Republicans working together during an election year
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Where did the arrow actually hit Bruce?

>How many people did the hulk MURDER over the years?

Canonically, zero.

Fuck this event.

So... Have people forgotten that Murdock is Daredevil at this point?
I can't see how smashing the judge of your current trials car could make her less biased.

Variants for this issue

Time for The Fallen preview.

Variants for that issue

Reading order for this episode:
>Totally Awesome Hulk #8
>Civil War II #3
>The Accused #1
>The Fallen #1
>Totally Awesome Hulk #9

>What kind of wimp uses a bow and arrow anyway?
He had a point

What are you talking about? Murdock can't be a superhero because he's blind.

>colorist may have been the cause of the second Civil War II #5 delay and #6 delay

I swear the hulk is coming back from te grave to now kill everyone, thus fulfilling the vision.

Quieter than a gun, compound and/or crossbows can punch through body armor with relative ease and are just as fatal as a firearm, with no easy way to identify the shooter through the projectile, and can be sighted and fired from long distances. Sounds like a pretty effective assassins weapon to me. There are downsides, such as size and the fact it's far slower than most modern guns, but these aren't enough to render it useless or wimpy. Hell, it requires more skill to use than a gun by a long shot. Any moron can spend an a few days on a range and learn to hit a target. Archery takes years of practice; though that can again be listed under downside.

Wait, so Clint still walked despite everything getting stacked against him?

Matt sabotaged the sabotage. He says at the end that the trial turned out fair.

>"So you think the trial was fair?"
>"In the end, very."
>"And the verdict? Do you think the verdict was fair?"
>"...I don't know, Mr. Barton."
How did they get such a GOAT ending from such a stupid premise?

>How the hell would getting Clint convicted for killing Banner help pass the SHRA II? The public was in favor of Clint killing him, they'd be outraged.

The event has been beyond retarded. Getting this shit completely backwards doesn't even register on the retard scale.

The quote from Tony here is stupid.

I wonder what Herc's response would have been?

Yeah that must be why so many people use a bow instead of a gun these days...

Damn, you're right, man. My eyes have been opened. In the same way so many people use a car to get to work, instead of a stunt plane.

Were they really friends?

NO NAME OF BROOD?!!!!

Murdock can be a cold hearted fuck some times

Is that Betty Ross? I thought Hulk depowered all gammas.

The Accused 001 (2016) (digital) (Oroboros-DCP)
www56.zippyshare.com/v/f0rzVxAU/file.html

Definitely not Betty Ross. Who's red woman on previous pic, then?

He's from World War Hulk, came to Earth with Hulk and some other ayylmaos

Living Laser (and maybe Blizzard) seem a bit out Daredevil's league.

But then again, their colors are off and they aren't using their powers, so maybe it's just posers.

And who is the girl?

i'd just like to point out that Clint killing Banner wasn't a federal crime, that every state has a federal courthouse so there's no reason to have the trial in NY instead of Utah, and that the DoJ employs 10,000 lawyers for prosecuting federal crimes (which this isn't).

>How many people did the hulk MURDER over the years
b-but muh supermath

Why would the defence object to Ulysess' testimony? That's Hawkeye's saving grace!

Elloe Kaifi, one of the Hulk's Warbound from Sakaar

Did Hiroim die or something?

>No Skaar or Lyra

Come on Pak, we may never see them again at this rate

Yeah during the Warbound's mini after World War Hulk.

He transferred the Old Power to one of Bruce's exes, he came back for a little bit during Chaos War.

Huh. I read that he'd come back, but didn't realise it was temporary.
Shame.

Matt was really good friends with Bruce. He's kinda pissed at Hawkeye

I think Alpha Flight were the only ones to come back permanently after Chaos War

>superpowers
>armor with weapons
>calling the normal guy with a bow a winp
Fuck you

Its a reference to Force Works and the Chaos Computer Tony (made it) and Wanda (powered it) used to predict future incidents.

Again with the SHRA? Guess Secret Skrull invasion again with Loki or Kingpin killing another Skrull Queen then Siege on Inhuman City.

His identity is a secret again. I don't know when it was fixed, but it is how it is now.

I like you.

Btw, I think bows are still operative in certain circumstances. But I'm not an expert in hitman stuff, neither in military stuff. But I watch movies and I sort of recall seeing some modern action spy movies with bows and arrows,

Through the head and heart