Greek in Hong Kong

holy fuck I can't stand it here

holy shit

why the fuck is it allowed to have THIS MANY FUCKING PEOPLE IN SUCH A SMALL FUCKING PLACE

OH MY FUCKING GOD

what the FUCK

FUCK and I have to be here until July.

JESUS CHRIST

JESUS

FUCKING

CHRIST.

ALSO what the FUCK is wrong with all these stupid ass motherfucking Indians trying to sell me their stupid ass mother fucking costumes. I don't care about your stupid little shop and your stupid fucking product, you fucking retarded piece of shit, leave me the FUCK ALONE!

Fuck this place

Jesus, yes my country might be poor and we don't have ferraris driving around, but at least I can go out and enjoy the beach in peace without having the Indians selling me their retarded clothes and the fucking Chinese being all over the fucking place.

FUCK

just

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA7Sd6Za2PA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTPw0IfsAc
fitz.hk/sports/hiking/cnn推介-5條新手級港島行山徑/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Learn to ignore the obnoxious eastern asian stuff and east asia tends to be a lot better
t. been stuck in japan for a few months

they are unbelievably annoying

I once decided to listen to one of them, just for the sake of it, he was talking so aggressively for like 5 minutes, and then he even touched me and tried to bring me into his shop "come and see how good we are, come, come"

now I just wear an mp3 player and ignore every one.

imagine that you're in one of those cities from cyberpunk movies & books
embrace the atmosphere of the vibrant city

This
It would be cool
I would prefer to live in Megapolis instead of shithole

Yesterday I wanted to buy some tape to fix something broken of mine.

Long story short, I enter this mall called "Dragon Center"

on the same floor people were selling food and cologne which everyone was trying out, giving out a very disgusting smell. I found the shop on the same floor, I enter, it was full of different colors, as I was walking around, some Japanese music was playing and combined with the smell and the colors AND the fact that no other European was there, I felt like I was in hell.

This is the future not just hong kong but the future of every western country.

give us more story
where the fuck did you go?

Due to work I have to spend most of my time in tsim sha tsui, but I decided to rent a place in Kowloon near the prince edward station.

Yesterday I went to IKEA in hong kong island to buy some basic furniture, the metro station had different lines on every single entrance, and I had to wait for like 2 different stops before managing to get in.

I thought IKEA is kind of far away so there wont be many people around, WRONG. FUCKING WRONG.

I got so angry I was literally walking in the middle of the road, everyone was looking but I didn't care.

you are quite autistic greek

Greeks created the western civilization after all. You have to be pretty autistic to create something so cancerous.

How come you are in Hong Kong re malaka

ase gamise ta re exw mpleksi edw me tous kinezous

GAMISE TA!

>oh so many people!!!!

it sounds so fluffy and cute right, until you actually have to live in it every single FUCKING DAY!

Can you buy me a souvenir?

let's see if I survive this hell first

there are only like 2 or 3 ikea in hk so it will be crowded most of the time. the one in kowloon bay is probably the least crowded.
i understand the suffocating feeling when you first arrive in the city after living overseas for a few years. you can walk into many people even if you go to a country park.
but as long as you are a shut in it doesnt matter that much except when you have to take the MTR during busy hours.

the thing is, I want to enjoy the city, go out, take some nice photographs

but I can't stand the smell and the amount of people....

We'll get through it my Greek pal
I'll be back in the States in April and you to Greece in July
god speed bud

Try being in Cairo

looking at that picture, I can almost feel the amazing smell of the air....

If there's one thing we do get to have here it's pretty fucking clean air
albeit frigid as fuck.

its one of the busiest city in the world so you should have expected that.
i dont know about the smell thing, most places are quite clean in my experience.
is there any specific places that you want to explore? i can try searching for it online. :^)

I want to explore hong kong island more

I know there are some nice places to hike there

that's very nice

here it's almost impossible to breathe, maybe I ll start wearing a mask as well, might end up needing an oxygen supply kit too....

>youtube.com/watch?v=kA7Sd6Za2PA
come home, Balkan man

there is a forbidden park too

I moved to a city of 200k and absolutely hate it. I can't imagine living in a real city.

Take pictures and document for us

Is this you?

Granted, it was a bit of a culture shock to exit the airport bus in Mong Kok but you're overreacting.
Learn to walk, don't just stand around so you won't be on the way of others

this almost made me cry not joke

I miss my country

kek, I live just below the Balkan mountain itself and I often go to walk inside the forest just to be alone. I hate seeing even one fellow soul. Worst of all are Chad and his gf taking a walk in the summer.

I think the proof that I am white is from Indians who harass me every day to buy their costumes

they only do that to white people....

Post penis and I'll be the judge on whether you're white or not.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlTPw0IfsAc

fitz.hk/sports/hiking/cnn推介-5條新手級港島行山徑/

these are the 5 hiking routes in hong kong island recommended by the cnn.
it lists the length and estimated time to finish. the google map is in english too so you should have good idea of where to go.

thanks

do you think joining a group is necessary or can I just do it on my own?

according to the article, most should be quite easy for beginner hiker except the third one may be a little more stamina demanding.
i dont really hike so i dont know about whats easy or not .
if you want to hike tomorrow, pick a place and i can look info about it online.

are you a local in Hong Kong or also an expat?

local

just appreciate the fact that you are outside of your own shithole which came up from the very anus of total abomination upon hell called greece

sorry to burst your bubble but Greece is definitely not a shit hole

autist

not him, but I'm curious, have things gotten better since the eurozone crisis?

Just another day in hell.

top comfy
this truly is how humans were meant to live

yes but nothing drastic

w-what is this

Hong Kong.

I got anxious just looking at these pictures

How can people live like that? Packed in like sardines

>no sun

Once upon the time, there was a place without law and government in HK.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

It was the most dense populated place on earth.

comfy... ish

it seems that they are already living in the future

Post more these are making my palms sweat

this
I wish I could live in a megapolis instead of the middle of nowhere

This looks stunning. Why would anyone wanna live in megapolis? Even places like Chicago or NYC are too big already.

greek in hong kong sounds like a song by the police

>complaining about last minute chinese new year shopping rush
HK will be relatively empty next week Thu to Sun (lose up to 50% of its population)

hope you like walks and hate having things to do, seeing other people and being able to buy things

the thumbnail looks like it was made from smudge tool in photoshop

Hongkong is a shithole