Since its 2017, there is a 70% chance that the best movie of the decade has already come out...

Since its 2017, there is a 70% chance that the best movie of the decade has already come out. What do you think that movie is?
pic related is mine

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWfaFQepJ4I&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I (patrician) agree

The best movie of this decade is mediocre shit

Drive is pretty to look at but is in no way the best. That title belongs to The Comedy, Inside Llewyn Davis, or unironically The Greasy Strangler

>the best movie of the decade
yet to come

Next year. Be patient.

I love how almost every movie that gets made these days is a rehash of drive in one way or another

When I go see Blade Runner 2 I'm just gonna pretend its Drive 2 and see what happens.

Forgot to include file

Still Under the Skin or A Touch of Sin for me

Op here, only other movies that come to mind are nocturnal animals, and inside llewyn davis

>boils down Drive to "it's pretty to look at" and leaves it at that
>first on his list of FILM OF THE DECADE is "The Comedy"
I'm not even saying it's bad on its own merits, but please fuck off back to wherever you came from

Not even Refn's best film of the decade.

Man I haven't even gotten around to seeing Drive yet. Maybe I should get on that

Drive is like TDKR, it got famous because of the memes but it's a shit popcorn flick.

Les Mis

The Boss Baby (2017)

Dont post on this board until you see it

youtube.com/watch?v=GWfaFQepJ4I&t

Everyone point at the pleb and laugh

Drive is a very nice looking for action thriller. It doesn't really do much more than that

Pic related is mine. Drive is the Reddit choice

Ok HAHAHAHAHAHA

actualy considering nocturnal animals on the same lvl or scale as inside llewyn davis go fuck urself. that shit as movie can suck my dick. nocturnal animals is a joke of a movie.

Under the skin, Inherent Vice or The tree of life

Best taste. I'd also throw Drive in there.

>t. Paul Thomas Anderson

Nightcrawler.

No

No

No

No

>Inherent Vice
DUDE WEED

If The Tree of Life counts....

no

Yes

>Inherent Vice