9/11

Thoughts on this upcoming elevatorkino?

youtube.com/watch?v=vMelyTvPoUs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/djELni-bfHQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's a fucking terrible trailer, holy shit.

Also why does 9/11 still make me uncomfortable? Watching news footage still makes me sad. Also it's great for black humor.

SWEETIE THE BUILDING IS COMING DOWN.

how did Jeffery cage know the buildings would collapse?

>Muh 2 gorrilian thousands died
Kys amerifat

charlie sheen

I LOVED YOU IN WALL STREET.

>Also why does 9/11 still make me uncomfortable
Because deep down your brain knows the US government did 9/11 to fuel their selfish fascist regime.

Won't be as good as World Trade Center

((Jeffery cage))

>Because deep down your brain knows the US government did 9/11 to fuel their selfish fascist regime.
Unfortunately this.

>That's a fucking terrible trailer, holy shit.

It has a "so bad, it's good" vibe.

I mean, it looks fucking awful, but I was smirking the whole time. Will watch.

1. 9/11
2.UNITED 93
3.WORLD TRADE CENTRE

Oliver stone's WTC movie was really disappointing ,everyone was waiting on the "jfk" nine 11 movie but it was nothing like it.

>going into movies with set expectations and being disappointed if they're not met even if the movie is really good

Autizmo the movie.

just had 12 capcha lol

some1 wants this thread to die
6 more capcha to post this ?????

>not going into movies with high standards

Honestly, this looks like the funniest movie since The Producers.

>says this while on a board dedicated to American culture

"They say it'snot the fall that kills you"
"What is it then?"
"It's....the aids"
What the actual fuck?

>that fucking music

British people are the best actors.

The 9/11 cinematic universe?

Sounds like fucking Home Alone.

>dedicated to American culture

Are you an actual fucking idiot or just really new?

It was Israeli MOSSAD. Unironically, truthfully.

In conjunction with the CIA

lol is he really gonna be in an elevator the whole movie?

what's the budget

Couple o bucks

What the fuck is that trailer?

That matrix/inception crossover elevator scene.

Literally every movie and tv show on here has American influence.

Why are you even on this board?

Oh so you're a fucking Dr. Who poster right? Because 99% of movie discussion is Hollywood and 95% show discussion are shows made by America

With special guest appearance by Whoopi Goldberg's hair.

jj will reboot the franchise. Time travelling Christians actually did nine eleven.

They love our big American dollars

There's a difference between expectations and standards

Expecting WTC to be like JFK was silly
Holding it to the standard of filmmaking as the rest of Stone's films is not, and it was

Can someone explain to me what is 'tasteless' about the trailer? I mean, the film doesn't look good, but I don't understand the backlash.

>not realising it's fake
Here's the actual trailer:
youtu.be/djELni-bfHQ

>Charlie Sheen
He's been very public about how much he believes it was an inside job. Whoopi seems like she'd be leaning towards that theory too. Might explain the low production values (nobody wants to invest and help them make this). Probably going to be a parody of the "truth", with the loud "bomb-like" noises coming from below before plane crashes. Or maybe (((they))) just paid Charlie Sheen enough to be their good little lap dog.

If I had to guess why people think it's tasteless, it's probably because the movie looks so poorly produced that it can't be anything other than a cash grab capitalizing on a tragedy (releasing right before 9/11 this year to maximize ticket sales). The trailer is pretty hilarious in how terrible it is though. Why did they only hire comedic actors?

>Why did they only hire comedic actors?
I hope Sandler has a cameo.

>not going into movies with high expectations.

Oliver stone knows this was an inside job. why would it be silly to think mr stone might red pill the general public (again).

It's funnier without the music

Is that the actual trailer soundtrack? I mean, what the hell?

IT'S NOT THE FALL THAT KILLS YOU.....IT'S THE AIDS

Can't have Adam Sandler there without Rob Schneider making an appearance. I wish someone was bold enough to make a dumb comedy with 9/11 as the setting.

do any anons know where I can download the entire "102 mins that changed America" documentary. ?

Wait, is that Jack "the salmonella fella" on preview?

>washed-up truther is the star of a 9/11 film

Didn't Whoopi promise to leave the US permanently if Trump won?
Why hasn't she fucked off yet? Will I be instantly blocked by "her" if I even hinted at it?

YOU CAN DO IT

dat max hit
CIA BTFO

i thought this was a joke trailer, I cant take this shit seriously.

>we need a hispanic actor

quality bait my man, may many a (You) come to you

It is a joke trailer you dunce.

Then why's the original funnier?

>Charlie Sheen
Into the trash it goes

>member 9/11?
>member evil terrorists?

I member.

MV-group.

no torrent bullshit user ?

thank you user

? straight up download ?

>when u nut but she still suckin

Bout tree fiddy

I had a dream last night that I was in one of the towers during 9/11. It was pretty scary

>Rob Schneider as the terrorist hijacker and the voice of the plane

did the jews do this one too?

Will there be a Lucky Larry subplot?

CRASH THE FREAKING PLANE

is Fahrenhieight 911 the only conspiracy kino 11 movie that's out.

Has loose change ever been show on network television?

Gonna watch this.. never forget

honestly I just want to see how they die in the elevator, the fact that it has a good cast is an added bonus

Reminder that he tried to claim insurance on each building separately, for twice the profit.

>9/11
>9/11
>post 9/11 world
Why do Americans think the rest of the world needs to hear about their problems? You don't see this shit going on when they themselves bomb another Arab shithole for the 20th time this week.

Reminder, that him and his two children were all "stuck in traffic" the morning of 9/11 despite the fact that they were known to always be punctual. Mere coincidence goyim

How many celebrities actually did that? I mean besides the ones who already live in Italian vineyards anyway?

9/11 never happened

It's been almost 2 decades, I'm losing hope that some vigilante will torture him and his family horribly to death

WTF is up with that trailer music? WTF is up with these shitty comedy actors? WTF is up with America and it's obsession with making a bad event look ridiculous?

This looks bad. VERY bad.

kek

It's a post 9/11 world because like it or not, murrica is the world. If you don't like it, then stop paying so much attention to us. Harder than you'd think

okay I get the linked trailer in the OP is fake but i can't stop laughing at that stupid music

It's even worse. I cannot take this seriously with Charlie 'winning' Sheen and Whoopie 'check this hairdo out' Goldberg in it.

>burgers donĀ“t appreciate true elevator-kino

Both were in oscar award winning movies nufag

Will it feature Americans sharting before or after they fall to their deaths?

>be me
>stuck in elevator
>Charlie sheen is there
>other building collapses
>what are we gonna do
>panic sets in
>hey its ok" says mr sheen
>how is it ok ?
>mr sheen pulls out some crack cocaine and heroin
>we all die high on opiates laughing our asses off on the way down at freefall speed.

Wouldn't be a terrible way to go

>>be me
>>stuck in elevator
>>Charlie sheen is there
How is the next scene not a close up of my body in a CDC-approved hazmat suit?

Also Whoopi is one of the 12 persons to win EGOT.

That silly music.
Well, at least it wasn't yakety sax with planes chasing elevator passengers

Maybe you didn't finish reading the post, but in this scenario Sheen has cocaine AND heroin.

dude the building is going down, ie you are going to die within the next few hours.

>be me
>snort a giant line of coke mixed with heroin for full effect from Charlie sheens aids infested butthole.
>die minutes later from the heat caused by the jet fuel melting the steel while high laughing my ass off staring at Charlie sheens zero gravity arse floating in mid air as we fall at freefall speed.

jet fuel can't melt steel beams

or its you Charlie and one female stuck in the elevator.

female asks to get double teamed by you and charlie sheen before the bitter end. but she wants Charlie to ejaculate in her first before you can.

wot do ?

1.wall street
2 navy seals
3 major league
4 hot shots part deux
5 terminal velocity

Not gonna lie, I laugh a little every time I see an image of the twin towers getting hit because it reminds me of all the edgy black humor about it.

I thought charlie was a truther?

Black comedy is dying under the weight of the poltical correctness brigade.

This was before the shart epidemic.