Grug opressed, after grug sell cave to longnose tribe but refuse to move grug start throwing pebbles at longnose tribe

grug opressed, after grug sell cave to longnose tribe but refuse to move grug start throwing pebbles at longnose tribe
but longnose tribe came prepared, longnose tribe deploy heavy war mammoth on grug babies
grug now go to neighbor tree men cave and use as launching pad for pebbles at longnose tribe but grug righteous, grug would never sell cave, grug opressed and everyone should cry for grug
longnose tribe smash tree men cave but grug don't care, grug want grug cave back and he opressed so grug can do whatever grug want.
grug now recieve 10 urns of berries from other sand tribes as support but grug invest in rocks and sticks instead of new cave, free dome of rock cave

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You cunt. You know full well thr omly people that sold palestinian land wrre syrian and lebanese aristocrats. I hope you and all the lebacunts that beleive the "le ebil palis" meme suffer a slow and painful death

Lol mad palirat go back to your gutter

kill yourselves

based

T.maronite cock suker
And I'm not even a pali
I wish all the Palestinians would take the south and Syrians the north of Lebanon and annihilate all the people like OP
Still butthurt over Palestinians when they took over south Lebanon and East Beirut in the Lebanese civil war and controlled over 1/3rd of the country.

>You cunt. You know full well thr omly people that sold palestinian land wrre syrian and lebanese aristocrats. I hope you and all the lebacunts that beleive the "le ebil palis" meme suffer a slow and painful death
Agreed but
fuck Palis

And it is a fucking atrocity that they did. Seriously, Palestinians are the only people with inherited refugee status. Should I still cry about my family being shood out of prussia?

>t. "refugee"

>fuck palis
T.sisi cocksucker

I think lebs are arrogant shits, but I also think that a "free Palestine" is a pipe dream at this point and that Palestinians in Israeli land should try to get Israel to integrate them and give them rights than attack them.

كفوووو اخي اجلللللد الفلسطز

Kek

Don't they have a reason to be? I honestly believe if the frogs had not included muslim lands in Lobannon it would be a more stable and sucessfull country. The ethnic and religious tensions fuck them up and the muslims would have been probably happier to live in one of their states.

Exept prussia isn't occupied by a foreign force.
That type of thinking is what made arab nations isreal's toy.

أكرههم لما يقولون أنو العرب ما يسعادوهم مع أن الهلال الأحمر بس يساعد فلسطين

>الفلسطز
Kek

Better secnario: syria annexes the entirety of lebanon and jordan and forms a united arab republic

why are lebs so superior to other middle-easternes? Phoenician heritage?

Yes they do, I didn't mean the nation I just meant the people have an arrogant attitude.
>Israel's toy
We literally banned a whole fucking nation from entering our countries, what else do you want more than that?
I'm just thinking logically at this point, it's either that an Arab gets elected to power in Israel and flips shit over or that Arabs and Israelis make a compromise on one secular state that can match the demands of both sides.

Based Syrianon the only one defending my country

try annexing all parts of syria first kek

Well, one oculd say that Poles that were displaced by russia grabbing eastern Poland and moved to Prussia counts as foreign.

We see how it is currently going, I honestly believe that shias or sunnis in power means being fucked for every minority.

Why are the people arrogant if not about their state? Please explain.

Can't defend a country if it is not a country.

mr. abdul rahman al mutairi did nothing wrong

Exept your countey recognizes them which inetself is betrayal. Let's not act as if khaleejis are being payed jew money under the tables. Hell qatar even exposed the real saudi isreali relations through aljazeera.
>hurr durr palestine will never be liberated
You're not carrying some kind of hard truth there. Any self respecting arab will refuse to back off the dejure status of palestine

Not our problem. If you love being a cuck so be it. I'll always think Palestine should exist

Nah, they're just arrogant in general.
For example if a Jordanian or something graduates max. days he'd brag about it is 2. But a Lebanese would brag about it for a month or something.
It's just a stereotype desu and I don't really hate lebs, but when shit like this happens it's annoying.

This new phone keyboard makes me look like a 5 year old autist

One might argue that jordan is the palestinian state, as I am no that good in that matter I would welcome an explanation.

About being a cuck:

Then you have no right to complain about Israel, honestly they seem far nicer than arabs would be to them if the power status was reversed.

Seriously, if you accept being a revanchist arse then you can't complain if the other side also is one.

And we recognize North Korea, Iran and many other states which we perceive as against us. Why does Israel have to be the special snowflake king pin.
Pls tripfag ty

Cool, didn't know that. Thanks.

>a semi anglo-zionist puppet state that genocided palestinians is the new palestinian state

Ah yes not surprising that Khaleeji Arabs would turn their back on us

I'm Iraqi in origin so technically not Khaleeji. But I have not turn my back on you because I don't know where you guys are.

You mean Jordan? Didn't they control east jerusalem for a time and fucked up a lot of hsit there? As I said, please explain.

Because isreal genocided and displaces hundreds of thousands of arabs and annexed arab clay. Furthermore they defiled our holy sites and caused great instability in the middle east. Not to mention the fact that isreal is a thinly veiled extension of western colonialism which aims to divide and weaken the middle east and arabs in general.

>a semi anglo-zionist puppet state that genocided palestinians

>Builds a Mosque on the temple mount.

JEWS DESECRATE OUR HOLY PLACES!

Grug SMASH!!1 Is the only true answer.

Also explain the genocide to me, I am sorry..but I do not trust the average muslim on these matters as muslims in germany had no problem going on the streets because trump recognized Jerusalem as Israels capital but they do not say a FUCKING thing when another terror attack happens here.

Germans protest against nazis, but apparently, if you are not a Kurd, you do not say a thing against IS and consorts.

>genocided and displaces hundreds of thousands of arabs and annexed arab clay
I agree with the Displacement part, but if the person agreed to be Arab-Israeli they wouldn't do him any harm, heck he can still be Muslim.
About that "Arab clay" part, what the fuck gives this special status of some land being Arab? Arabs conquered Palestine which means that it was someone else's land before, literally a "this land is mine" argument.
>defiled our holy sites
Example?
Also don't forget that Muslims literally defiled the Mecca of Orthodoxy (Hagia Sophia) while the Aqsa Mosque is still untouched
>caused great instability in the middle east
It caused instability by being on the defensive side of a war and winning it in six days? huh..
>Not to mention the fact that isreal is a thinly veiled extension of western colonialism.
Yes because Colonialism allowed its subjects to be integrated, educated, serve in its military, work there, make money there and even rule the place.

yeah ur rite. syria should just take all of them since it has enormous space and better infrastructure (at least pre war syria)
and take your fucking freeloading countrymen while your at it too, hafez al fara destroying our infrastructure and crippling our political system wasn't enough for you savages?

Jordan was made by the british to appease the sharif of mecca's son that mustered an army to attack the british mandate of palestine. They gave him jordan with the un mentioned term of being their subject/protecting them from any arab attacks. During the first war their king was responsible of losing(gifting without a fight) al rad and al ramla which led to his assasination by arab nationaists later. The next jordanian kings followed the same cucked foorsteps exept for one guy that got dethroned by the british and other family meembers for dismissing all the british officers and refusing to accpet more british influence over jordan(I think his name was talal not sure). He also was an extreme arab parriot and pro palestine and that was the one and only jordanian king that can be deemed to have helped the palestinian people. Not to mention jordan massacred palestinain camps during black spetmeber (the term"baljiki" "بلجيكي" was coined as an insult to palestinains because of jordanian army boots stepping over palestinian corpses)

What does Baljiki mean, also i thought Jordanians were palestinians ethnically. You answered why there is dislike against Jordanians but you did not answer my question about East Jerusalem.

You know, a lot of Palestinians adopted the Arab identity when Arabs took over. Just like North Africans. Saying that Palestinians weren't the real inhabitants of the land is bullshit

We aren't the same. Jordanians are bedouins while Palestinians are Levant

Ah, ok. Thank you for explaining.

Please answer this.

It's just a meme that Israel uses so they can get the palestinians to surrender their land and go to jordan. Jordanians and palestinians are two completely different people, genetically speaking.

When that failed, they tried to kick the palestinians to egypt's sinai but that failed as well. They'll just keep trying to make some weird excuse to get them to surrender their land, but it hasn't happened and it will never happen.

Because it is
There was no temple there.shitty jewish pseudo history
Read about deer yaseen. The jews did the same to almost all pali villages and then reinhabited them with zionist settlers.
>what gives it the special status of being arab
1-ethnically arab(or heavily arabised)
2-arab culture and language
Palis tick both
>arabs conquered palestine
Yes? And we wonna reconquest it.
>example
I hope you're baiting at this point because this is just sad. If we ignore the numerous mosques bombed and destroyed the arson of al aqsa is a good example although not made by Isreals goverment directly (or was it? Who knows) so I'll give you that.
>defensive side of the war
Holy shit this is the perfect material for "I stand with isreal". The 6 days war was literally started by isreal. They even admit it. Not to mention their subversion of the UAR,Air raids on lebanon syria and Iraq, and working for decades against arabs. Furthermore their sole existence is the biggest obstacle to arab unity.
>genocide and displace natives
>settle in foreign jewish pops from europe
>serve western intrests and imperialism
>hurr durr not a colony
Stay mad

Baljiki= a belgian person
Jordanian army boots were made in belgium. It's an insult

Thanks.
Ok, i can accept that.

Dude, do you seriously claim the temple of Solomo and the Kingdom of Israel did not exist?

Doesn't even the Quran mention that?

brainlet post of the day

quality post

Ok, if I interpret this correctly they are so close together that they are nearly indistinguishable? Might have to redact what i said then.

The temple mount existed but not at the place the zionists claim al aqsa is.the temple can be literally under al aqsa or outside of jeusalem depending on what you choose to beleive.
Either way even if the temple is there the muslims probably didn't know when they built a mosque or it will be breaking the treaty in which the population surrendered to the muslims as kong as they get to keep their wealth and religion

cool meme, now make the contemporary one with nasrallah holding bashar on a leash

everyone in the levant is indistinguishable from the other, except for us of course. we are white

There are historic documents from roman times that support the jewish claim to the temple mound as far as I know...and the wailing wall being also a thing. Why did islamic rulers allow them to pray there if it was "proven" not to be the temple mound? Also you claimed before the temple did not exist. Why the sudden change?

>we are white

Kek, well there was a lot of influx from crusaders I guess. Also Israelis has ton of european (and ethiopian) jews.

I'm not keen on beleiving jewish curated "evidence"
Also I never said the temple didn't exist

>tfw nordic aryan phoenician
feels good man

>longnose tribe deploy heavy war mammoth

when will these jews and mohammedans return the kingdom of jerusalem to its rightful owners?
they are occupying christian land

>palestinians were poorfags ruled by syrichads and lebabrads

Even more reason to let them die. Who cares about poor people?

T.ancap

Sorry sweetie but it's rightfully semitic clay. Christian Europeans should not meddle and stay in Europe.

Ah sorry, there was no temple there. Sorry.

About the jewish curated evidence: The house of Saud does not allow anyproper archeological digs to happen and the arab world seems to dislike academia and its tools. If you show me better sources, maybe arab, please. But as it is, it just looks like people trying to propaganda each other out of posessions. Fact is, jerusalem is only important to islam because of judaism. Hard to argue against that. Also i agree with the poster that mentioned the hagia Sophia. As long as muslims do the conquering it seems ok, but oy vey if people fight back.

>muh arab broders

The real reason no one likes palestinians is because genetically they and the "israelis" are both descended from hebrews. They're jews who became hellenes, christians and muslims out of convenience. No one likes wishy-washy faggots, hence no one cares about palestinians just like no one likes albanians.

Can someone exolaon me Why many palestinian have surnames like : al-masri , moughrabi , al iraqi ?

>Kills off non muslim semits.

The MUTTshriqi meme isn't actually a meme

chritsianity was started by semitics and is a religion for all, not just europeans
and britain is not european anyway

Poor people are useless and breed only to steal welfare money. They have no purpose.

A lot of people immigranted in Palestine throughout history. The land has been invaded by Egyptians, Babylons, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, and Truks. It's not surprising we see such culture.

Tell grug about iran

We don't allow archeological digs under al aqsa but jews do it anyways they plant evidence there despite there being none.if al aqsa falls one day by know that these fags probably dug the foundations out.i don't have any sources because I never bothered to research much into either claims since I don't usually use this argument. I'm going off from a more "me vs them" point of view
>arabs and isrealis are the same

It is eruopean, we share a common genetic, cultural and political ancestry. Stop trying to be so god damn special. Every european country has its differences and yes the island position helps in defining you. but honestly...then the icelanders aren't european either.

>palestine
>country

Good one chap

we deserve palestine and syria more than palestinians and syrians themselves.
we are the only arabs to make jews cry and now assad is choking on our semen to help him out in his bullshit war.

I have to mention that the rural and urban arab here are looking totally different then the bedouin like tow another nations

you wont even do the menial jobs like washing the dish by hand. you have no purpose

Ok, I respect your honesty in stating not researching claims and the us vs them mentality.

Back to the topic at hand:
I am peeved though that you do not allow jews on the temple mound though. As if Palestinians had any leverage except threatening violence. if the Israelis wanted they could just tell you to fuck off. they are way nicer in this regard than you are. Yeah, not allowing young men there is shitty, but it makes sense from a security point of view and if one looks into the past.

Actually..... we Kinda are the same.....

>X fake state deserves Z and Y fake states

Outside of the Arabian peninsula no one is genetically Arab you brainlet faggot. The Palestinians are Arabized Hebrews just like the Egyptians are genetically the descendants of the ancient Egyptians but speak Arabic instead of Coptic or other Egyptic languages.

Are you shocked that desert dwellers similar to the Mongols had a population too small to leave any lasting genetic imprint on the world outside their homeland?

>you don't allow jews on the temple mount
Don't they go to their wall there?
I mean if they wanna take al aqsa by force they have to face the reprecussions of enraging 1.6 billion people.

He's probally iraqi or morrocan jew...

>the monied class serves no purpose

Being a communist is still a jailable offense in my country if you stir shit enough, faggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu

What about morty banana?

we're not a fake state. our borders are very natural and coincide with the historical mountain chain which was the home of the autochtonous mardaites for thousands of years. meanwhile your country is literally has a giant straight line in its border and is a cluster of millions of ethnic groups that can barely get along with eachother.
even your flag is bland and generic with zero symbolic significance.

I am saying on top of the mound. Also it is allready thers. And as I said, threatening violence against somebody in Nato might not be a good idea.

i just really hate this logic in regards to religious violence, since islam has fucked oevr christians in this are for centuries and still cries about crusades.

This trash is morrocan too

>longnose tribe
>both are basically the same semitic piece of shits

What about Brother Nathanial? He's another Jew who converted to Christianity because he hates Jews.

The arab 48' from central israel to north claim to be palestinian meanwhile they look act and speak the lebanese dialect

This conflict won't end. I don't mined having a two state and one govrenment where Israelis and Palestinians live equally and share the land. How about this solution?

He's an ashkenazi jew(white european jew)

To be honest i think the conflict will never end , to remind you we had agreement of peace nothing get with it.

The palestinian birthrate is a problem there, though.