Damn it. Live-action Robbie's Ghost Rider form looks awful

Damn it. Live-action Robbie's Ghost Rider form looks awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M_WsXeyN-WQ?t=1m35s
twitter.com/universomarvela
twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/756639980286533632
youtu.be/bGAxXbz3-Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seems fine to me.

>skull
for what purpose?

Knowing AoS he'll only have the flaming skull for a split second once or twice during the whole season

Ghost Rider is in AoS now?

>TV CGI

Dead on arrival

That's what if they made Netflix show about him.

that looks awful

Eyes are all wrong

His skull is supposed to be fiberglass not bone

that looks nothing like robbie

>show with terrible character design has a new character with terrible character design

Well at least everything's on fire.

is it a '69 Charger at least

I don't want to see Robbie in like a 2016 Challenger or some shit.

lol
people liked robbie cause he looks like a sentai with a skull helmet
wtf is this garbage

>obvious fan art
Please put more effort into your bait next time.

>No Engine Skull
>A 33 Year Old Man playing a Teenager

Wow, it's like Perlmutter and Loeb wants give the middle finger to Marvel Fans.

well no, people like Robbie because he's an interesting character and not just Mexican Johnny.

The gorgeous art and great design didn't hurt though

Why would you want them to ruin a good car like that?

>I want them to shit on the lore to shill new cars

Dodge plz leave

Wouldn't the helmet look better and save on sfx

It's promotional art done with photoshop

You really think this is what it's going to look like on TV?

Yes, I'm sure that's how it's gonna look. You know its gonna look like shit, like everything else in AoS does

>Something on Agents of SHIELD looks awful
There are no words to express how unshocking this is.

meh

Source?

Yeah it is

What the fuck are people complaining about?

CGI on season 3 was flawless. The first two had some iffy practical and CGI effects, but in season 3 they were much stingier with it and every CGI shot looked great.

Hive looked awesome
Slow-mo yo-yo was the best speedster effect we've had bar XCU quicksilver
Every set integration and superpower looked great

You people just want to complain for the sake of it.

This is the show that had a villain with nail files glued to her finger nails. Is it really that far fetched?

Nice fan art...

The practical effect itself was pretty good in spite of how shitty the idea was to begin with. SHIELD has had waaay better CGI than flash and you guys don't complain about it.

That was a very weird thing, but considering the context, maybe it was a parody? She didn't appear anywhere since anyway.

Good thing he had that CGI shield or those pieces of cardboard might have crushed him.

It's fan art you dumb faggots.

I don't actually watch the show, so ill take your word for it. I'm just going off the scenes I've seen online and promotional stuff. Just saying there's a precedent for bad effects on the show.

>Just saying there's a precedent for bad effects on the show.
There really isn't, though.

Season 2 onwards in particular has had flawless effects, and have been very smart in their use and integrating them all with the scene for the vast majority of times. The writing and acting sucks sometimes, but the effects department and choices have been honestly great for a TV show.

They are very conservative in their use, so they use them sparingly but effectively. They hinted at an alien form for a whole season only to show an almost flawless 1-minute moneyshot:

youtu.be/M_WsXeyN-WQ?t=1m35s

And it looks a bit cartoony in design, but fairly well integrated. Especially for a rather cheap TV show. There are some exceptions, but they are sort of rare.

The point of the razor-nails character was too show that SHIELD (actually HYDRA) was needlessly corrupt and idiotically bureaucratic. She and some retard strongman are brought together by an idiot just to prove a point that everything about it is wrong.

The marketing guys fucked up in trying to make her look like some important villain when she was basically a victim of cruelty, and has never showed up since. Stupid writing, but nothing outside a comic-book realm.

Kek. He does have enhanced strength in that arm, though.

During season 1 if you told me that I would miss Ward, I would have not believed you.

>Expecting anything less from Agents of Shit

During 2013/14, if you'd told me that Daisy and Felicity would completely switch places, I'd have laughed at you.

Daisy managed to leave all the shitty hacking tropes behind and became best girl. Felicity went full on telenovela.

SHIELD doesn't always have the best highs, but this year it was the most consistently good capeshow on broadcast, and has had better finales than literally everyone else, including the netflix shows.

Isn't Robbie younger than that?

>using actual teenagers in a television show
Not even once

Use someone that doesn't look much older than Daisy/Fitz/Simmons/Lincoln. Dude looks about 40.

>Felicity went full on telenovela.

Felicidad

Ward was not the villain we deserved, but the one we needed
Good night sweet prince

I thought people said they would just use a helmet it's also easier and the flames would be cg

That's honestly what they should of done. There's no other real reason to pick Robbie

This is just fanart, user. It's not actually representative of how he'll look.

Grant Ward Wild Ride never ends. Just you wait, he will return as a ghost robot.

That's still probably the way they are gonna do.

Maybe a hybrid with flames coming from underneath the helmet, and only opening the visor to give some nerfed penance stare if they feel like it (Reyes didn't actually have it, did he?)

Nah Robbie didn't have a penance stare. At least, I'm fairly positive he didn't

Yeah I also think he didn't, but they might mash up both characters if they don't ever expect to do Johnny Blaze.

Removing the helmet might be a good shot to do it and build a moment around it if he really does have a skull face that they can't render throughout the show.

I certainly hope so. The only other place online I can find that picture is an archive of this thread and some spanish MCU twitter so you're most definitely right. My only concern is that they used a human skull rather than his more helmenty look in the promo, but of course that could just be because it's not done yet

twitter.com/universomarvela

They are definitely gonna use the Helmet to ease the CGI expenses. They might give him a skull AND a helmet and have 2 or 3 skull shots here and there.

They DID have this teaser:

twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/756639980286533632

But I don't know.

Good. His design in the comics looks fucking retarded anyway.

why?

Head looks silly. Don't like it. Never did.

>posting threats against a whole race on twitter
hardcore

>he hasn't seen Hive
youtu.be/bGAxXbz3-Zs

i miss Neo - Ward ;-;

underrated kek

Well yeah, duh. There's only so much you can do on what's barely above a shoestring TV CGI budget.

>people still think this is real