of course I do it's natural

Yes

only fish and rarely chicken

yep, I do

im a vegan

of course

Too much meat maybe

Of course, it's my main source of protein

Yea. I'm not really proud of it but I do.

Friendly reminder that since humans don't need to eat meat to survive and there are plenty of alternatives available in the modern age there is no reason other than hedonism to eat meat, especially given how expensive, inefficient and destructive meat production is compared to the alternatives.

Reminder that if you are willing to kill animals purely for the sake of hedonism you cannot make any argument against bestiality.

i eat cocks

t. soyboy

once a month

Chicken and fish.

>Muh soy

Not everyone is able to eat tofu or soy. I am intolerant to that fucking shit, whenever I eat something that has some fucking soy I start vomiting and shitting like there is no a day.

well I'm a hedonist.
got anything to say?

kill yourself retarded hippie retard I hope to god that christiania gets nuked so we can be free from you annoying fucking subhumans

yep, meat and greens. doing my best to cut out grains and sugar. been great so far, feel much better after the initial no sugar grumpiness.

I eat beans instead of meat. Sometimes eggs.

Yes. Gonna kill a calf today, desu

Not an argument.
There's more than a dozen alternative protein sources that aren't soybean derived.
No, as long as you acknowledge it there's no beef.
Just accept that your worldview necessarily means that fucking a dog up the ass is morally okay.
Not an argument

Yes, ~kilo a day

yeah whatevs, don't care
simple as

you could never have been anything else

What is the large pile on the plate?

Those alternatives are? Animal fats and proteins aren't found in plants, you know.

>fucking a dog up the ass is morally okay.
>implying it's not ok

>Those alternatives are?
Gluten and rice are the big ones, mushrooms, nuts, avocado and various seeds too.
Eggs if you're okay with animal derived products that aren't meat.
There are no essential amino acids that you can't get from non-animal, non-soy sources.

I also want niggers back to slavery.

It gives energy but takes health. Not worth it, but sometimes you need energy.

yet another vegan retard spreading disinformation, when will you retards stop spouting literal tabloid lies and finally end your lives so normal humans don't have to listen to your bullshit anymore?

>There are no essential amino acids that you can't get from non-animal, non-soy sources.
That is an objectively false statement.
Do you have another alternative, one based in reality?

>please folks, eat soy
nah, leave my picanhas out of this

No, my dude.

>you can substitute red meat for...

This I really don't trust. The amount of protein and Iron that a good steak can provide is quite hard to get somewhere else, no matter how many options are out there. I don't trust vegan diet, I don't think it's healthy.
In fact, I believe veganism is related to some mental disorder.

That being said, I'd stop eating red meat and chicken If I could, not because it's not tasty, but because I do feel bad for the animal. If I can't kill the animal myself, then I feel like I'm being a hypocrite, but mommy is cooking here in da haus, so I'll eat what she cooks. If I had control over my diet I'd eat only fish, because I don't feel empathy for this creature.

I love meat. The cutier the animal the tastier

Meat, has a cons. Meat make you stronger btw, but may kill you and poison you.

>may kill you and poison you.
Do not eat bad or uncooked meat. It's easy.

I eat meat because I'm a killer. HAHAHAHA!

I wonder, what Emma Watson steak tastes like. Maybe like heaven.

>you cannot make any argument against bestiality.
Why would I? I don't care if indians fuck their cows or muslims eat asses of their goats.

Dude, i am from Rio Grande do Sul. Meat is part of every meal. We beat the Texans in meat consumption per capita with a arm in the back.

My favorite kind of meat is hunt meat.

>trying to rationalize and argue with vegans on 4chin
whats the point?

You don't understand, You eat what a meat eat, meat eat pesticides and antibiotics. Also all wild meat consists parasites.

>but sometimes you need energy.
Try some ancient Fingolian magicks.

I don't know anything about her, but if she had an unhealthy lifestyle that would affect the taste of her meat

>eat pesticides and antibiotics
Same with non-meat food, dude.

This literally causes Autism.

According to some Chinese, beating her with a stick will improve the overall taste.

Then it's better to eat some danish vegan soyboy steak instead.

Energy drinks don't give you energy they burn your inner energy.

Only meat give energy for a hard work and some herbs.

I only really eat fish nowadays,

This is why the Muslims will triumph over Westerners and the rest of the world. Your average Muslim grows up around the slaughter of animals. At least one a year, each Muslim will take part in the killing of a goat (korban) at the end of Ramadan. Each and every Muslim has therefore experience slitting the throat of an animal. These skills are very easy to convert to slitting the throats of a kuffar.

Most Westerners no longer have an agricultural life and do not have the experience of killing an animal with their own hands. Consequently, they will find it difficult to kill another human being, especially in Europe where there are no firearms. Americans, Czechs and Swiss can still shoot, other Europeans only have sharp objects to defend themselves, except in the UK, where they do not even have that.

When it comes to the race war, Americans will be able to defend themselves, while the pussy Europoors will line up and present their necks to the knife of the Muslims like on Qurban. That is because the Americans are still a savage people, while Europeans have been completely reduced to helplessness. That is why they needed Americans to save them from the terrorists on that train.

Also, we don't stop with only meat. We also consume their blood.

Now I'm curious what human meat tastes like

The biggest hypocrisy with eating vegan would be eating a lot of soy-based products.
The soy industry LITERALLY destroys the habitats of thousands and thousands of species (including animals) all around the tropical forests.

probably JUST: the vegetable

G-d bless

Yeah... but less poisonous.

From the American Dietetic Association's Position Paper on Vegetarian Diets:
>"Plant protein can meet requirements when a variety of plant foods is consumed and energy needs are met. Research indicates that an assortment of plant foods eaten over the course of a day can provide all essential amino acids and ensure adequate nitrogen retention and use in healthy adults, thus complementary proteins do not need to be consumed at the same meal."

You can't get ALL the essential amino acids from one kind of plant food but as long as you eat a variety of protein rich plant food there's absolutely no issue.
Quinoa contains all the same amino acids as Soy does too, though it is slightly low in lysine so it is recommended to eat some lentils or seeds to supplement that particular amino acid.

Like chicken, yo.

You'll get no antibiotics and a double portion of pesticides.

>What is the large pile on the plate?

Migas. It is a typical Iberian dish, eaten in both Spain and portugal.

>The soy industry LITERALLY destroys the habitats of thousands and thousands of species (including animals) all around the tropical forests.
So kinda like the beef industry only on a far lower scale?

It cannot taste like chicken, human meat is red meat. I've heard it slightly sweet.

Dude, not everyone is a apartment soy boy.
I killed my first pig when i was 8 yo. He weight twice my weight and was bigger than me.
For many people, it's a rite of passage.

Nothing wrong with that I am not a bug hahaha

We do the same thing here

>far lower scale
Won't argue with you if you're not informed, no point

There are few descriptions from cannibals.

>There's more than a dozen alternative protein sources that aren't soybean derived.

I live in a rural region and here meat is cheaper than those hippie shit. Although I eat the traditional food of my land that has tons of veggies so I eat meat like 3 times per weak at most.

What is that red thing?? I always saw these but I don't know what is

That's exactly what a bug would say.

Everyone have similar dish, it called "krovyanaya kolbasa" in Russia.

Europe has much stronger economy which in case of war will be all oriented towards producing weapons and the best possible technology for war. Average low IQ muslim savages will be dying like flies

why argue with them at all?
there's no point trying to rationalize and argue with these people since they're not here to actually argue but rather to screech
same reason you never argue with a mentally insane person or a faggot, there is absolutely no point

>this post was brought to you by Danish soy-industry

fair enough, cheers mate

Dead bug don't say.

Blood sausages mixed with internal organs (some times cartilage too).

I'll check them out. I'm really doubful that it tastes like chicken.
Guinea pig and gator meat tastes like chicken though

source?
I'm kinda interested now

We have blood candies.

>Guinea pig
You monster.

Really?
What it's called? How it tastes?

Frog tastes like chicken too, but all of it is white meat.
Lol, never knew what those are made of. Really, blood? I ate a loads of them as a kid.

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/impacts/
This and I watched a few documentaries about it.
Soy agriculture destroys forests, pollutes water (is also full of pesticides) and contributes to global warming because all the water used to water the plantations nearly immediately evaporates.

wwf.panda.org/what_we_do/footprint/agriculture/soy/impacts/

Sorry but the actual science disagrees. Instead of quoting from a board invested in pushing a grain heavy diet, do research.
Vitamin D3, DHA, B12, and carnisine is not found in plants, outside of some sea vegetables (algae, etc.) that have not shown to have the metabolic activity as with animal tissue, and needs to supplimented. The lack of acids have been strongly linked to various neurological degenerative diseases.
Humans have evolve as requiring animal flesh. You're trying to fight thousands of generations of adaptation within a lifespan and claiming it is healthy. That isn't how it works.

In Norway there is a traditional dish called Smalahove.
It is the head of a goat that has been cooked served with potatoes and sometimes reddish, tastes amazing

thanks

Hematogen. It's very tasty and good for you. You'd probably get one if you donate blood.

morality is only for humans

>you cannot make any argument against bestiality
Ofc it's a Dane who tries to downplay bestiality

>Guinea pig
Never ate them, but i had my share of "Prea" It's a rodent tailless. Pretty good.
I used to hunt them in my family farm using a pellet gun.

no worries, obviously soy production creates a massive chain reaction so the effects I listed aren't the only ones (many indirect effetcs)

>me dont understand legit argument, you must be soy person

>Be a species that evolved to eat meat for millions of years
>Hunt and eat animals for mills of years
>The need to hunt more efficiently pushed us to develop tools, society and civilisation
>The extra protein we got from our efficient hunting led our brains to develop, making us even smarter and allowed us to 'win' the evolution race and develop modern human civilisation
>Eventually farming meat allowed extra citizens to not hunt but build cities, governments and nations
>Millions of years later in 2018 some random weak faggot says that eating meat is bad and that you should fuck dogs instead

>Reminder that if you are willing to kill animals purely for the sake of hedonism you cannot make any argument against bestiality.

Neat.